Is he connected to the mafia? Why am I cazimi..

kalinka

This all has an obsessive character. Even if she doesn't love him, she is still obsessive about the relationship and him. Her new question is:Is he gay? If it is her serious question, I have to fully agree with you.

tikana

This all has an obsessive character. Even if she doesn't love him, she is still obsessive about the relationship and him. Her new question is:Is he gay? If it is her serious question, I have to fully agree with you.

right ... she needs to let him go and see a psychologist that knows astrology. I knew a few. I never went but just talking to them, psych sessions with charts do wonders together. she wants a relationship but if she is not seeing something she is doing how can she meet someone where she wont repeat the behavior. I better not see this crazy spin next time she gets into a relationship, not healthy at all. Looking at her chart, she has all elements of being happy but her unhealthy approach to relationship will resurface and she will get hurt again if she doesn't fix it.. esp with that Saturn/Pluto coming her way.

lux111

Thanks for your attention and honesty.. it’s helpful

Don’t worry I have started therapy to figure out my relationship patterns and of course I never want to get into a situation like this again. I would love to see a counsellor who also knows astrology though, because just basing it on what I’m aware of is a bit like the whole flashlight in a dark room situation

My question about whether he’s gay was serious, sorry to say, because he does like men as well and I’m just trying to know what the problem was, why he seemed to just change. Like, if I’m in a tough relationship period with someone I love I look for healing solutions, I don’t just skip off

Anyway maybe I have to stop needing to understand what happened and why in order to accept that he’s gone, it would just help so much

tikana

Thanks for your attention and honesty.. it’s helpful

Don’t worry I have started therapy to figure out my relationship patterns and of course I never want to get into a situation like this again. I would love to see a counsellor who also knows astrology though, because just basing it on what I’m aware of is a bit like the whole flashlight in a dark room situation

*good girl*

My question about whether he’s gay was serious, sorry to say, because he does like men as well and I’m just trying to know what the problem was, why he seemed to just change. Like, if I’m in a tough relationship period with someone I love I look for healing solutions, I don’t just skip off

*close the book, move on*

Anyway maybe I have to stop needing to understand what happened and why in order to accept that he’s gone, it would just help so much

* i dont know what to say to this. *

i can send you contact info of one of them if you want..
give her a try see what she thinks.
i am not getting paid for this.. usually avoid referral fee ****

JUPITERASC

If she is obsessive with him, she will do it with the next guy.

I don't look at her natal,

just looked at the chart "Are we meant for each other"
and this did give me a No.
..and noticed that it's an on-off-thing.

But with your interpretation of her natal, it seems very clear
where the real problem lies.
the fact is
to be realistic
HOROSCOPIC ASTROLOGY IS HIERARCHICAL

Ibn Ezra gives an hierarchy of horoscopic astrology:

1. At the top is mundane horoscopy.

i.e.
What is indicated by the Great Conjunctions
cannot be overridden by individual natal charts
e.g. if a mundane chart indicates war, everybody will experience war
regardless of the indications in their respective natal charts.
FURTHERMORE
Mundane Horoscopy has a strict hierarchy of its own
as follows:
beginning with

1(a) Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702

then
1(b) Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802

then
1(c) Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000

then
1(d) Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004

then
1(e) 2019 Aries Ingress
20 Mar 2017

2. Natal horoscopy is next in the hierarchy below Mundane
Keep in mind that
a leader’s natal chart may override indications in individual natal charts
since the decisions of people in leading positions pertain to the masses.

3. Elections are next in the hierarchy and below Natal.
A good election cannot override a bad indication in a natal chart
for that particular time, nor can a bad one override a good indication in general.
Also, elections have to accord with the individual’s natal chart:
i.e.
If in the election a sign rises that is afflicted in the natal chart
such as being the 8th place
it won’t bring the desired effects for that particular individual.
INSERT HORARY CHART HERE
4. Horary charts are lowest in the hierarchy of charts
Ibn Ezra says horary has its benefits, but
is not as indicative as nativities :smile: