View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2019, 05:27 AM

Re: Martial Law: Elite Marines called to active duty 10/19/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecile View Post
Good morning, AJ.

Do you and Waybread and everyone commenting on the constitution have a JD in Constitutional Law?

Despite the disagreement on Martial Law, I would advise keeping an eye open for Sunday 10/20/2019 with the Moon conjuncting Zero Hour USA's MC 4:54AM; then conjuncting USA's Sun 6:35AM, and then that precisely formed Boomerang 7:25AM D.C. time. I see troops on the move. The 12th-6th reversal to Virgo-Pisces, Neptune in each, Mars in 12th reeks of stealth and precison.

Enough said. I got shot down. Chances are the covert nature of this operation will keep it out of the main stream media.

Ignorance is bliss -- until it's not.
Cecile
No JD, Cecile, I'm just an information junky.

In my previous working life, I had to read huge amounts of material within short periods of time, so I developed speed reading habits. Plus I'm retired, so I can spend a lot of my time on this sort of thing.

Here's another saying: never attribute to a conspiracy what you can attribute to sheer incompetence.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.