View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2019, 06:39 PM

Re: Martial Law: Elite Marines called to active duty 10/19/2019

Hi LeoMoon,

This is the quote that has ABC News calling it "mercenary."
"Trump said if the U.S. offers assistance, it will come with a price tag."
The term "price tag" could mean anything - tariffs, trade deals, agreements. Mercenaries are guns for hire.

Here's what I was able to cobble together:

Following the money leads to the petrodollar and why the attack on SA oil fields on 9/14 happened when all security guards were away, and SA's economy imploding with their Big Oil Company Aramaco downgraded to an A, possibly BB grade company, and SA having to defend itself from Israel is turning to Russia for missiles.

The deployment of US military personnel is in response to the escalating situation between Turkey and Syria. As many as 1,800 military personnel are expected to be deployed to the region including Saudi Arabia. As I understand it, we have troops sandwiched between Turkey and Syria which Turkey fired upon without US retaliation, but than an OK to return fire has been handed down.
Trump Tweeted: "The Kurds and Turkey have been fighting for many years. Turkey considers the PKK the worst terrorists of all. Others may want to come in and fight for one side or the other. Let them! We are monitoring the situation closely. Endless Wars! Very smart not to be involved in the intense fighting along the Turkish border, for a change.
I'm attaching USA's chart with transits for the morning of the 20th simply for an astrological reference.

Cecile
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Transits to USA zero hour Chart for October 20.pdf (99.5 KB, 1 views)