Transiting North Node conjunct Natal Mercury

StillOne

With the Transiting North Node well into Scorpio now, I have it's transit to Mercury to look forward to. I see very little information around on this particular transit.

Does anyone have any insight into what this may mean?

I'm thinking that there could be various manifestations of how this transit could possibly operate. One may be that I could possibly receive insight into my particular direction in life. Another may be that I receive insight about the house that it's transiting (the 5th). Possibly a combination of both? Maybe it's transit will allow me to communicate better about these matters? The other thought is that nothing may actually happen...

Any thoughts?

aquarius7000

Hi,

If the North Node is transiting your 5th, IMO, 5th-house matters will come to the forefront most probably. Maybe after the transit you can report. Is there anything regarding creative writing/media work/any Mer-related matter that you are interested in? That might unfold. Or perhaps travel out of pleasure

:)AQ7

StillOne

Indeed A7000, there is much creativity manifesting as of late... It's been ramping up and building towards something. Creativity, I'd say is very important in my chart. Music in particular and much devotion has been spent in assembling a studio over the past few years. It is nearly complete... which is interesting given the timing of this upcoming transit.

Attachments

• L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 31
  • L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28

StillOne

Yesterday I ordered a bunch of Astrology books... there are a few that have to do with spiritual and soul astrology. I already have Steven Forrest's book, "Yesterday's Sky" which describes natal Nodal aspects and has been illuminating in terms of Karma.

I also ordered some music books...

This transit is less than 2 deg away at the moment.

My thoughts have been on working to discover deeper purpose. This isn't anything new, however... but it seems more acute as of late and feels to be approaching a crescendo.

zenith

To think back on my transit ( I was oblivious when it happen since I didn't follow my transits), it feels like a clarity of knowing what that life purpose is, in very vivid vision and understanding. This only happened when that vision truly has to do with mercury, I didn't feel the message of purpose when the node was transiting other planets maybe year or two back...well, may be I did feel that planet(Neptune) was the "purpose", but I know now it has to do what I "want" my purpose to be, and not what my life and evidence of my life has all the energy backed up for what it "should" be, am I making sense? Anyway, and it happened to me only in vision and clarity, not necessarily the making of it into reality, yet. I also feel the building up to that understanding, it actually happened after I came here to the forum and had a better picture of the map of my energy. like I said, the forced linkage of recognition.

So hopefully mercury is your key to understand that purpose as well.

cheers.

StillOne

Hi,

Sounds good, Still One. That North Node seems to be enticing you into your creative world ;) Enjoy it while you can.

:)AQ7

Thanks AQ7, I'll try my best to enjoy! I plan on doing quite a bit of meditating coming up as well...

To think back on my transit ( I was oblivious when it happen since I didn't follow my transits), it feels like a clarity of knowing what that life purpose is, in very vivid vision and understanding. This only happened when that vision truly has to do with mercury, I didn't feel the message of purpose when the node was transiting other planets maybe year or two back...well, may be I did feel that planet(Neptune) was the "purpose", but I know now it has to do what I "want" my purpose to be, and not what my life and evidence of my life has all the energy backed up for what it "should" be, am I making sense? Anyway, and it happened to me only in vision and clarity, not necessarily the making of it into reality, yet. I also feel the building up to that understanding, it actually happened after I came here to the forum and had a better picture of the map of my energy. like I said, the forced linkage of recognition.

So hopefully mercury is your key to understand that purpose as well.

cheers.

Thanks for your insight zenith! I appreciate it. It looks like this transit started for you around the middle of January. Would you say some of these realizations happened around this time and after? So it seems you feel that you have a clearer picture of your path and/or destiny? Did it change from how you viewed it before?

Ok, I've read thru your post a couple of times now and it's making more sense. When the node transited your Neptune you saw "what you wanted" to see as your purpose. This transit has provided clarity. Am I right?

I suppose the big post you did to the Pandora's Box thread recently was the results of this transit...:cool:

Last edited:

zenith

I can't pinpoint the date, but it's been moving and crystalized around Jan-Feb. And once the realization strike, things line up and "move" towards that purpose, so yes, the post, my presence/actions, it's all part of the result of that movement. :innocent:

hmm... if it might be of help, I will tell you how I realize the purpose of "want" vs "given". I will do it in the Pandora thread, I feel knowledge and progress is like going deep in a tunnel, to give any new comers the benefit of following a development, we need to leave an entrance, and provide a direction while being a case study for curious astrologers everywhere. lol.

StillOne

So far for me this has resulted in a deeper understanding of purpose.

Since my Mercury only receives a Qcx aspect from my Moon, I feel that it's been difficult in the past to synthesize the whole as my mind, then, being separate from the central structure of my chart... With this transit, it seems greater clarity has happened on many levels. Although, I've been researching for awhile now, it seems this transit has helped bring things together more. A deeper understanding.

Last edited:

zenith

Yes, given our energy, the rule of engagement is actually taking a step back to see ourselves more clearly, reflective, it takes a lot of breathes, observation of feelings, self-consciousness. I am very happy for you that you are feeling that clarity right now. Good luck with your music studio, may be one day you'd share a song of yours!

Somna7H

Banned
Boost of 2nd House activity ?

Currently Transiting NN Conjunct my Mercury in Cancer 2nd House.
My Natal NN Conjunct Mercury Conjunct Sun.
tNN already passed over nSun.
Now over my nMercury.
Later it will pass over my nNN, nMoon, nVenus and nFortuna Point respectively.
Most importantly it will 2nd Node Return.