View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Banned

Re: What's up with Leo Asc/Aries MC people these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
It's strange that I came upon this topic...or maybe it's not. Maybe it's just fate.

I have been feeling, amongst other things, lost at what to do in life. I don't have a Leo Ascendant (Mine is Gemini), but I do have my MC/10th House in Aries.[ are you having T Neptune square neptune transit ie: mid life crisis??]

I've actually been feeling really, really bad and lost for the last few years. It's up and down, but mainly down (I'm probably miserable or close to misery 90-95% of the time). However, it's probably been most prominent at the moment, in the last few weeks and months leading up to today. So I was kind of wondering...is this because of something to do with the stars, or is it just my life?

I have more questions, but too many for this topic. I think I would like to get my birth chart looked at by a really professional astrologer with a good reputation, an astrologer who is really thorough in their analysis of the birth chart. I may have to post another topic about this, for now I'm going to bed.
Have a look through our recommendations forum

With Aries MC, transiting libra will be opposing that and asking you to put more effort and hard work into 3rd and 4th house matters.... T Saturn opp sun can drain your energies, create self doubt

Astrology can explain lots of things, especially regarding your personality, traits etc but it's entirely upto YOU to make changes in your life, you are the captin of your ship no-one else. Knowing astrology is not going to change you or do this for you! We all have to go through rough transits, to learn and to grow as a person, so in that regard you are no different...

It's always worth posting your natal, progressions AND transits [for me at least], as this give us a much fuller picture to work with - found in Extended chart selection on astro. I reduce the orb ratio to 85%