The wild side of sex

Nof

Hi dear forum members,

this is a synestry chart of my and a guy.
We met 3.5 years ago. It was a short, secret relationship with no precise definition.
But despite this there was openness and honesty between us and sharing of personal things and mutual respect and a pleasant and authentic conversation.
And also very animalistic and wild sex. We fulfilled fantasies for each other.

After a while it stopped. we went on with our lives ...
Yesterday we went back to talking (after 3.5 years).
The conversation was pleasant, flowing open (we talked for 3 hours on the phone) ...
And he said that during that time he had a girlfriend ... and there were better and lesser moments ... but always and always throughout that time he would fantasize about me quite a bit. And that there is a very strong sexual tension ... and that he is surprised by himself ... because when he talks to me, very animalistic aspects of sex come out of him that he does not know himself and that is even though it has been a long time ...
And so it is with me. I was also in a relationship at that time, but I thought about him quite a bit ... and I felt sexual tension in the conversation despite the distance and the long time that had passed.

I wonder if what we have is just a sexual relationship?
Or is there a chance for something else?

I would love to know more about this synestry.

What lesson do he and I need to learn from this strange situation between us?

Many thanks .
Happy new year and a lot of health

This is the synestry chart of us.
I am - Scorpio sun
He is - Pisces sun(outer red circle)

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-27-10-1987_01-41_p_1-3-1981_23-15.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-27-10-1987_01-41_p_1-3-1981_23-15.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

ElenaJ

It would seem to be the Lilith contacts.
Lilith conjunct pluto with the conjunction square the nodes, Lilith conjunct north node, both Lilith in square. The Lilith exactly conjunct mercury draws in the mind.

"Western astrologers syncretize Lilith as a goddess representing a person's primitive sexual impulses and behavior in the rawest form. She uncovers repressed sexuality, hidden desires, fantasies, fetishes, and the dark side of one's personality, buried deep in our psyche's subconscious realms."

https://medium.com/@hezekiahortiz/l...desire-temptation-and-liberation-3c4a3d4cd821

There are also some aspects of physical attraction between you two, like the moon/mars square.

As a synastry it could work, there are a number of positive easy aspects, perhaps the most difficult contact is the mars/saturn conjunction.

Nof

Hey again :)

I asked becuse We have aspects with eclipses.

My vertex (26 cap) conj his lu.ecl (24 cap) (the eclipse was two days after his borned)

My BLM conj exactly to his so.ecl (7 Leo) (so. Eclipse few days after his borned)

His prenatal solar eclipse (aqua) square to my Venus (Scorpio)

Maybe the eclipse makes more aspects...

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

It would seem to be the Lilith contacts.
Lilith conjunct pluto with the conjunction square the nodes, Lilith conjunct north node, both Lilith in square. The Lilith exactly conjunct mercury draws in the mind.

"Western astrologers syncretize Lilith as a goddess representing a person's primitive sexual impulses and behavior in the rawest form. She uncovers repressed sexuality, hidden desires, fantasies, fetishes, and the dark side of one's personality, buried deep in our psyche's subconscious realms."

https://medium.com/@hezekiahortiz/l...desire-temptation-and-liberation-3c4a3d4cd821

There are also some aspects of physical attraction between you two, like the moon/mars square.

As a synastry it could work, there are a number of positive easy aspects, perhaps the most difficult contact is the mars/saturn conjunction.

My Lilith is in a triple conjunction with planets Mars, Jupiter and esp. a degree next to Saturn in my 3rd house/sign Virgo. We all can figure out a Lilith with Saturn nature in regards to sexuality. And then there's Mars and Jupiter.

CapAquaPis

Hey again :)

I asked becuse We have aspects with eclipses.

My vertex (26 cap) conj his lu.ecl (24 cap) (the eclipse was two days after his borned)

My BLM conj exactly to his so.ecl (7 Leo) (so. Eclipse few days after his borned)

His prenatal solar eclipse (aqua) square to my Venus (Scorpio)

Maybe the eclipse makes more aspects...

I have a double Aquarius (sun/moon about to form a total solar eclipse-the following day) in a relationship with a fellow Aquarius moon with a Scorpio sun...and my birth month Feb 1980 had 2 full moons: Feb 1-2 and Feb 28-29, one before my birth and there's one (a "blue moon") after on Leap Year's day.

CapAquaPis

Noting 9-11' Taurus are degrees of sexual fetishes, a midpoint of 9-11' Taurus and 29' Aquarius-1' Pisces is 4-6' Libra, or like the hands of a maiden, Virgo holding the scales of Libra and the other midpoint is 4-6' Aries: the first sign of the astrological zodiac.

CapAquaPis

Astrological degrees of sexuality (and what I found on my natal chart).

1° = strong sexual stamina and passion; rough sex (South Node in 30' Aquarius-0' Pisces cusp in 8th, and Ceres in 21' Aries conjunct Eris and Venus in 10th).

5° = the most erotic degree. Found in the charts of many sex symbols like Marilyn Monroe (Jupiter in 6' Virgo conjunct Mars, Saturn and Lilith in 3rd).

8° & 20° = degrees of sexual power and intensity. the level of intimacy and sexual prowess here are unmatched (Mars in 9' Virgo and Moon in 20' Aquarius conjunct the sun in 26' in a new Moon and a Total Solar Eclipse the next day).

(Pluto in 21' Libra at my 4th interferes with the sun/Moon conjunction in 8th).

CapAquaPis

And my own sun and moon in the 8th house: The fluid concept (and dries up fast) of the taboo, we (in a sociocultural sense) need to explore our sexuality through the use of astrology. Going to shift years to 2022 in 3 weeks, I've been reading and studying about MPreg, Gravidophilia and body pos(itivity), the profection year in my life phase or cycle is in Aquarius (right under my 8th house). And my ascendant is Cancer or the profection year starts in the 1st, my life is under a fourth cycle of Libra and to find the deep dark dwarf planet Pluto brought me up high to the light of knowledge: fight ignorance falsely labeled innocence.