Finally understanding my Scorpio engery

Roudic

Well I was just sitting here emotions running high just another sad day felt trapped, and was thinking why god why I'm I so sensitive (Asc Cancer) why did you make me with these emotions that I can't understand or handle(moon scorpio) what are they for?? I just sat there pretty sad then I throught. Well if my emotions wasnt so strong you'll be a pushover, I throught well maybe but people does get over me. Then I through only sometimes when you fight how you feel. I thought well yeah...... then another thought don't you remember the good times when you was happy well just like these intense dark emotions there was intense other worldly happyness. I submitted yea. Then another throught have you ever considered your emotions over all your decisions? (Moon is chart ruler Moon in Scorpio) I responded to my own throught once more with, Not really.Then one final throught came to mind. You are living an emotional life, yeah you like the material world, but you need to consciously contact your emotions, once you yourself make peace with them you will receive a gift to live life in the highest level of emotions possible.

What do you guys think of this agree/disagree. Well everyone different so my meaning of Scorpio energy is different than yours but also share your stories about how you make the best of your Scorpio energy!

Roudic

I also have that sun Pluto opposition. For me its like a struggle to prove myself. Pluto in scorpio also trines my cancer ASC then squares Saturn's(yikes!!)) Also pluto in my 5th house...I guess Jr getting some special Pluto/Scorpio "umph" if I choose to have a family one day.

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm not a Scorpio-sun either, But like moonstark, I have Pluto in Scorpio located in the 7th house. And it squares my MOON, Ugh. Out of the three relationships I had my whole life, Two of them failed(Badly) thanks to my...Love of battle? Or maybe it's because I was young and didn't know how to handle the Scorpio energies of the 7th house. OR perhaps it's because I like to argue. :p

My GF is a Scorpio-sun/rising/Mars and i know she used to struggle with her energy. She deals with it by ways of

-meditation

-exercising

-Sex (You saw that coming a mile away didn't you :p)

And lastly, Traveling (Her moon is in Sag so I'm guessing that adds to her love of travel).

Love2Know

I'm not a Scorpio-sun either, But like moonstark, I have Pluto in Scorpio located in the 7th house. And it squares my MOON, Ugh. Out of the three relationships I had my whole life, Two of them failed(Badly) thanks to my...Love of battle? Or maybe it's because I was young and didn't know how to handle the Scorpio energies of the 7th house. OR perhaps it's because I like to argue. :p

My GF is a Scorpio-sun/rising/Mars and i know she used to struggle with her energy. She deals with it by ways of

-meditation

-exercising

-Sex (You saw that coming a mile away didn't you :p)

And lastly, Traveling (Her moon is in Sag so I'm guessing that adds to her love of travel).
Maybe ur my male version.. loll my scorpio sun husband gets pissy randomly. He works out a lot and works a lot in general. He is very supportive of me though and makes time with me.. he says work outs especially like jogging near water, running up hills or weights help a lot. But he does seem prettt calm cool and collected then he will say "I hate everything but you"... ill be like thanks crazy face.. then he may take it back lol he just gets very intense sometimes but more in private. He does not like to seem or feel 'weak' But he is actually very enjoyable, loving and fair to people. I probably come off louder but I think he actually feels things more deeply than myself.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Maybe ur my male version.. loll my scorpio sun husband gets pissy randomly. He works out a lot and works a lot in general. He is very supportive of me though and makes time with me.. he says work outs especially like jogging near water, running up hills or weights help a lot. But he does seem prettt calm cool and collected then he will say "I hate everything but you"... ill be like thanks crazy face.. then he may take it back lol he just gets very intense sometimes but more in private. He does not like to seem or feel 'weak' But he is actually very enjoyable, loving and fair to people. I probably come off louder but I think he actually feels things more deeply than myself.

Haha, Well, We are both Cancer-suns and Leo moons. :lol: What your husband says sounds eerily familiar to what my Scorpio would say btw...:surprised:

LyP

I try to have positive thoughts about what I feel
let the good feelings run, just as the water of a lake
i put a permanent barrier on my bad feelings rather than trying to filter them,as a dam

I have a kind of paranoia and I feel things as if knew not how to separate reality
but transit Jupiter is helping me too

I'm trying to get used to the fact that I can not control everything,
content with what I have
i'm just,trying to be more strategist to protect me
just a bit

I have Pluto conjunct the Ascendant and squaring my moon and sun in Scorpio

relax and let life take you is the only thing you can do ...
what makes you relax?

in my case, is activity, no matter what, I like mostly walk
have contact with other people and forget yourself, help also
is still hard not to be paranoid and pessimistic, but I'll get there haha

Roudic

Well I noticed that mystery, finding out what is under the hood of people, and myself,having revelations, changing up my lifestyles...really helps me feel better, and also SPACE lol!! I guess I like astrology as a way to see what's under the hood of people. I think that moon in astrology represents our soul and describes what type of lives we choose to live in past lives. Maybe our Scorpio souls choosen to get the more intense lives first to get them out the way and save the easy ones for last. Right now I feel like when I was born into this life I feel like I started a new soul chapter. I think in the past I choose to live occult and survival types of lives. I have a lot of dreams just bout surviving an event. I have dreams bout casting out demons. Right now I feel like I'm getting introduced to new types of lives, and being healed from the intense past lives

miquar

Hi. I also have Cancer rising with Moon in Scorpio. When we are attuned to the water element, transformation and healing are within reach, but we have to surrender to a sense of vulnerability if this is to come to fruition. The sense of vulnerability arises in the form of feelings - a feeling is the ego's spontaneous response to an encounter with something other, and thus a reminder that we experience as an individual and yet are porous to the larger life of which we are part. We have to find the right balance between personal authenticity and porosity in order to use the water element well, and this can tricky because we are tempted to either lose ourselves completely or else cut ourselves off in order to escape the sense of vulnerability.

Each water sign completes an element cycle, and each cycle is different because it occupies a different third of the zodiacal cycle. Scorpio completes the third which has to do with the connection between self and other. Thus Leo likes to be magnanimous, Virgo tends to offer assistance, Libra seeks shared understanding, and Scorpio is drawn to symbiosis. Scorpio vulnerability transforms that which could inhibit the sense of collectivity of the last third of the zodiacal cycle, which Sagittarius begins.

Much power is released in Scorpionic symbioses. Things are made possible that would otherwise not be. To realise this potential we have to find that balance between losing ourselves and detaching. We have to invest in our relationships and then not to detach from the sense of vulnerability which arises. The temptation to detach, or to not invest in the first place, is summed up in the Scorpio keyword 'controlling'.

When the Moon is in Scorpio, these motivations colour the way we instinctively adapt to changing circumstances. We sense that this adaption must be successful if we are to survive, so Scorpionic intense feelings of vulnerability can produce very intense instinctive responses.

With Cancer on the ascendant, the need to adapt successfully is of course an issue of paramount importance. But when we notice that we are behaving destructively in response to a perceived threat, we can observe this and notice why, and then we might decide to forsake some of the self-protectiveness in the name of transformation - in the name of a deeper peace.

jupiterianguru

Hi. I also have Cancer rising with Moon in Scorpio. When we are attuned to the water element, transformation and healing are within reach, but we have to surrender to a sense of vulnerability if this is to come to fruition. The sense of vulnerability arises in the form of feelings - a feeling is the ego's spontaneous response to an encounter with something other, and thus a reminder that we experience as an individual and yet are porous to the larger life of which we are part. We have to find the right balance between personal authenticity and porosity in order to use the water element well, and this can tricky because we are tempted to either lose ourselves completely or else cut ourselves off in order to escape the sense of vulnerability.

Each water sign completes an element cycle, and each cycle is different because it occupies a different third of the zodiacal cycle. Scorpio completes the third which has to do with the connection between self and other. Thus Leo likes to be magnanimous, Virgo tends to offer assistance, Libra seeks shared understanding, and Scorpio is drawn to symbiosis. Scorpio vulnerability transforms that which could inhibit the sense of collectivity of the last third of the zodiacal cycle, which Sagittarius begins.

Much power is released in Scorpionic symbioses. Things are made possible that would otherwise not be. To realise this potential we have to find that balance between losing ourselves and detaching. We have to invest in our relationships and then not to detach from the sense of vulnerability which arises. The temptation to detach, or to not invest in the first place, is summed up in the Scorpio keyword 'controlling'.

When the Moon is in Scorpio, these motivations colour the way we instinctively adapt to changing circumstances. We sense that this adaption must be successful if we are to survive, so Scorpionic intense feelings of vulnerability can produce very intense instinctive responses.

With Cancer on the ascendant, the need to adapt successfully is of course an issue of paramount importance. But when we notice that we are behaving destructively in response to a perceived threat, we can observe this and notice why, and then we might decide to forsake some of the self-protectiveness in the name of transformation - in the name of a deeper peace.

Good for you if you can surrender to the feeling of vulnerability that is cool.

I have 3 planets 8th house and Sun Conjunct Pluto in Scorpio and Cancer moon. I understand Scorpio energy. However I tend to have problems with the Scorpios who are not in touch with emotions or try to hide who they are cause often they act controlling or paranoid etc. So the more of us work on not hiding from and feeling and showing our emotions the better. The Scorpio who doesn't hide is the most beautiful kindest and creative person ever though. I like this sign. I have 3 planets in Saggittarius and 2 in Libra so I am more open and frank than some of the Scorpios I know but this is good. I am out there putting forth Scorpio intensity and being open about trying to tear down emotional walls and transform people into a balanced individual that is the best way I can put it not sure how else. I sometimes act as a counselor to people. So im not judging I understand the sensitivity of Scorpio and if I know someone Scorpio sun who has control issues I know whats behind it and I try to help.

PS without intensity life would be boring so enjoy it. I personally like all those dramatic experiences and life and death struggles it makes me feel more alive and plus its less boring than normal life lol.

I am trying to put forth that there is a Side of Scorpio that is all about experiencing things adventure and full of life in the way I write this message. Many people don't see that they think we are serious all the time and obsessive. Well obsessive about enjoying life.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
You know, I didn't think about this question deep enough and today-After studying my chart more deeply-I learned a bit.

I have my Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th house, However, It's a Pluto RX. In HS I remember having problems taking responsibility for my actions. I would usually blame everyone/everything else and I refused to see my own faults. That pushed a lot of people away from me and I always (Like I said) blamed them. I was filled with hate and bitterness toward the world really. I don't know when it happened but..Something..clicked in me and i started to wonder "Perhaps I'M the problem...what am I doing wrong?". It turns out, I figured a lot of my faults out very easily.

-Too controlling
-Too overbearing
-Unrealistic standards in personal relationships
-Fear of failure
-Inability to see the beauty of imperfections and how we all have them

In short, I was a controlling jerk.

I changed though. And I think it's due to Pluto's regenerative energy that I gained a new outlook on life (And a bunch of new friends). :biggrin:

When I first signed up for these forums, I made a thread on "Trouble communicating with groups" because I still have some trouble hanging out with lots of people, Ha. And yet, I noticed that in said thread, I didn't blame anyone for my problems but me. I wanted to know how I could "Fix" or "tweak" those issues, Not how to change or control the group I was with. And for me...that was loads of proof that I changed.

One of the things that haven't changed are the "Dark" moods I sometimes get into. Very dark thoughts come to my mind and I used to be afraid of them. Now though? Now I've learned to see the beauty in both dark and light and have accepted my dark thoughts for what they are, Just thoughts.

Anyways, I'll stop here cause my fingers hurt. :p

Love2Know

You know, I didn't think about this question deep enough and today-After studying my chart more deeply-I learned a bit.

I have my Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th house, However, It's a Pluto RX. In HS I remember having problems taking responsibility for my actions. I would usually blame everyone/everything else and I refused to see my own faults. That pushed a lot of people away from me and I always (Like I said) blamed them. I was filled with hate and bitterness toward the world really. I don't know when it happened but..Something..clicked in me and i started to wonder "Perhaps I'M the problem...what am I doing wrong?". It turns out, I figured a lot of my faults out very easily.

-Too controlling
-Too overbearing
-Fear of failure

I changed though. And I think it's due to Pluto's regenerative energy that I gained a new outlook on life (And a bunch of new friends). :biggrin:

When I first signed up for these forums, I made a thread on "Trouble communicating with groups" because I still have some trouble hanging out with lots of people, Ha. And yet, I noticed that in said thread, I didn't blame anyone for my problems but me. I wanted to know how I could "Fix" or "tweak" those issues, Not how to change or control the group I was with. And for me...that was loads of proof that I changed.

One of the things that haven't changed are the "Dark" moods I sometimes get into. Very dark thoughts come to my mind and I used to be afraid of them. Now though? Now I've learned to see the beauty in both dark and light and have accepted my dark thoughts for what they are, Just thoughts.

Interesting I don't have dark thoughts. I am controlling though.

Roudic

That's interesting Blaze I'm so happy for you!! I use to have very dark thoughts to, but truth be told I got sick of living in a dark mind, always thinking everything was against me, I still get into dark moods, but I've been studying law of attraction really changing my life.

jupiterianguru

-Too controlling
-Too overbearing
-Fear of failure

Thats great to hear Blaze I understand what you are saying Its good to know you learned the lesson of Pluto in Scorpio. Thats one of them.

Love2Know

If you feel like you are losing control, do you have dark thoughts about what might happen?

Nope but I also have pluto in scorpio. I have been accused of stressing people close to me out though then I calm down when they stress and tell them to chill out..

My thoughts are generally focused on everyday things or aquiring dream possessions or vacations.

Last edited:

miquar

I have been accused of stressing people close to me out though then I calm down when they stress and tell them to chill out..

You've certainly go the control thing worked out!

I wonder if this is relevant in some way to the issue of your controlling neighbour?

Love2Know

You've certainly go the control thing worked out!

I wonder if this is relevant in some way to the issue of your controlling neighbour?

How so? I don't try to hold people back from living their lives though. I am controlling as in if someone wants to do something like help me clean or cook I usually wont let them. I might get stressed out... example my ex bf tried to make me kraft dinner by dumping the cheese sauce and noddles in a pot of cold water. I nearly had a heart attack. Or my husband helps me clean without doing behind the toilet or scrubbing the tub or baseboards or walls. Now im super pregnant and am greatful for help though lol, bending is now an olympic sport. Just before if I could do it the way I want it myself I didnt need help. When I do get help I am thankful and try to return the favour though. Even if I go secretly redo everything.

Last edited:

miquar

Just because control is an issue for you, too, and so some kind of synchronicity could be at work. You don't take your stuff out on other people the way your neighbour does, but still - as you say - the word 'controlling' does apply to you.

Also - and this is intended as tentative speculation - if you have some kind of knack for getting others to get wound up so that you can keep your cool, then this might manifest in ways (i.e. affect people in ways) that you are completely unaware of, and be partly driven by motives that you are unaware of. We all carry these kinds of blind spots in one form or another.

Roudic

I Love2know I'm like that! Sad thing is I'm a man and act like that smh lol!! In the kitchen, and doing home improvement if someone is helping me I feel like I got to redo it or stress out lol.