Sun,Moon and Ascendant game.

Anahath

Hey guyz.I've done this game in several other forums,well...in just one that mutated into a more pathetic,simple type of forum,then it just became ****.Anyway,the game is to post a picture of yourself and mention or to let others guess your Sun,Moon and Ascendant and if you like,the planets that form aspects with your Sun,Moon and Ascendant to see how these affect the physical appearance.

I guess I'll start.

A photo of me and my friend[the girl]...so,guess our Sunz,Moonz and Ascendantz^^

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 128

chei star

I've played this game before, I actually operate a group on Livejournal called 'Guess My Sign' where members give a personality overview of themselves and post a picture and you guess their Sun, Moon and Rising signs.

The only reason I didn't think it would work here is because most peoples birth data is accessible somewhere in the forums.. But I would love to play :)

I would guess that the girl has some Scorpio by the eyes, but I don't think there is a lot you can tell from just a small black and white photograph :(

Anahath

I've played this game before, I actually operate a group on Livejournal called 'Guess My Sign' where members give a personality overview of themselves and post a picture and you guess their Sun, Moon and Rising signs.

The only reason I didn't think it would work here is because most peoples birth data is accessible somewhere in the forums.. But I would love to play :)

Well,we could always learn something from this^^I always found it fascinatic how you could guess someone's Ascendant and/or moon sign just from their appearance.

I would guess that the girl has some Scorpio by the eyes, but I don't think there is a lot you can tell from just a small black and white photograph :(
You could always post a photo of yourself.

Anahath

But I agree with you,the photo is a little misleading.I guess I'll post my aspects

Me

-Sun in Gemini

My friend

-Sun in Capricorn

Last edited:

Anahath

I think you should delete your previous post and let people have a go at guessing :joyful:
I guess I'm gonna delete just a part of it:)

Post your photo chei star...I wanna guess your sun,moon and ascendant^^

It's funny how the way someone takes photos of themselves could also indicate the type of personality and thus,the aspects that they have...for example,if the photos are more artistic,or they may look uncomfortable and seem shy,or they may be surrounded by a lot of friends,the person could smile a lot could not smile at all etc etc.

Last edited:

Anahath

246-1.jpg
donna1-2.jpg

There is mine, guess away. I don't even know signs I look like.
Leo Moon?Or Leo rising...the nose is a dead givaway for some Leo...also the oval face and overall beautiful features...you seem confident too...so I guess something with Leo

Libra Sun?

Last edited:

cocoloco

You guessed right on the virgo thing...I have a Virgo Moon...unless you were talking about the girl...

Oh I was talking about you. Your facial features is strong and defined like a Virgo to me so I added it in there somewhere lol.

Leo Moon?Or Leo rising...the nose is a dead givaway for some Leo...also the oval face and overall beautiful features...you seem confident too...so I guess something with Leo

Libra Sun?

I have Leo in Midheaven, with many trines to it. But other than that no Leo. Thanks by the way!

Last edited: