Anyone has Malefic Planets in the 5th house?

Raquel

Anyone here has bad planets in the 5th house? And which conceiving/birth/children experiences had you?

(I have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune... how scary :s)

Gewitter

I have Saturn, Pluto, Mars and Jupiter in the 5th. I haven't tried yet to get pregnant. But actually there is some trouble towards this because I'm not able to find a romantic partner. So, I kind of have problems concerning this area though they are more indirect and probably have also a lot to do with a Neptune conjunct DC.
Maybe there is someone else with more insight to this topic?

Raquel

I haven't tried yet also... but I'm so afraid... Everyone tells me...
Saturn: fertillity problems
Uranus: Miscarriages
Neptune: Deficient child or adoption(this last it's good :) I would like to adopt)

My moon is in Square with Uranus another hard factor...

But I want to listen about experiences/facts to comfort me or even making me more aware...

BobZemco

Everyone tells me...
Neptune: Deficient child or adoption(this last it's good I would like to adopt)

That's way off base.

But I want to listen about experiences/facts to comfort me or even making me more aware...

Instead of doing that, why don't you learn how to correctly delineate Planets and Houses, and also Topics, such as Children?

If you're looking at just the 5th House, that would be wrong. You need to be looking at the 1st, 5th and 11th Houses (and I sometimes look at the 10th and 7th Houses as well -- especially if the 11th House suggests adoption or step-children).

I also use the Lot of Children (ASC + Saturn - Jupiter for a Day Chart or ASC + Jupiter - Saturn for a Night Chart).

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

jmerle179

Neptune: Deficient child or adoption(this last it's good :) I would like to adopt)

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to astrology, but I can tell you that whomever gave you the Neptune information was wrong.

I have Neptune in the 5th house, and I have two (adult) children, both who were born from my own body. Neither are "deficient" -- unless we are talking about their savings accounts. One was quite the artist from the time he was in elementary school and is a darn good self-taught guitarist. The other is a business student, soon to be in his junior year in college.

I had no miscarriages and no trouble getting pregnant. The second took six months and the first less than that.

J

Raquel

That's not how we delineate fertility difficulty in astrology.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28962

The thread linked above speaks upon this. If your having difficulty doing the above (reading your own chart), post it here and i'll read it for you.

picture.php

DreamingTheSeas

I have Saturn in 5th, and i had a delay to have child, in a few words i wouldn't have with out a new and very special development in IVF.

By the way my Lot of Children is in Taurus my child has Ascendant Taurus any my husband's Lot of Children is in Cancer and our child has Moon in Cancer.

Raquel

As I thought...

I've heard so much facts (not predictions)... it seems that these malefic planets (being Saturn the more common and relevant to fertility questions) in 5th house play definitely a role in the fertility/children question with or without more aspects...

hoping to hear more experiences, thank you very much :happy:

Steeler

My mother has Saturn, Moon, Uranus & Mars in the 5th and she had absolutely no problems conceiving. I have Saturn/Moon/Uranus & Neptune in the 5th and I don't think I would have problems conceiving either.

There is a theory that having malefics in the 5th would cause your children to have some illnesses in the beginning of their lives or them to cause problems (Uranus) or be geniuses (Neptune in the 5th), but you do have to look at the rest of the chart to figure out if this is so. In my mother's case it is true that many of us fell severely ill in our formative years and that at least one in the family is a genius (but with severe problems).

Last edited:
Anyone here has bad planets in the 5th house? And which conceiving/birth/children experiences had you?

moon in 8th house of sex and conception should be ok for conceiving, but it is square uranus in 5th

Uranus in 5th House - succeedent house
· You could have sudden (stop/go) and unusual romantic ­involvements.
· You will seek pleasurable and exciting pursuits, whether artistic, musically or creativity
· Could have gifted or unusual children. You will give them a lot of freedom and encourage them to be inventive. Children are original, independent and unusual.
· Self restraint and self-knowledge are needed as this person can be reckless and foolhardy.
· Unconventional where love affairs are concerned. Wants to feel free no matter what the cost – as in no strings
· Wants to work for himself rather than for others. (house of self employment)

Saturn in the 5th house
· Here the self expression and creative ability are apt to be inhibited. Lessons to learn where lovingness is concerned for individual is apt to be cool and inhibited.
· Difficulties with children due to lack of understanding where their needs are concerned.
· Teaching or working with young people would be a constructive use of a 5th house Saturn. Learn to forget the self and care about others.
· These people lack confidence in their creative abilities and social skills. Artistic potential will only be developed if practical skills are acquired.
· There is a formality in social relationships and in dealings with children. May delay you wanting any children of your own, but when they do arrive, feel very responsible for them, their friends and their grandchildren even.
· Could feel heavy responsibilities regarding children or may not even want children
· People with this position are well suited to stock market speculation, may become romantically involved with an older person. Reserved in their attitudes towards Art, Theatre, ­Pleasure.
· Women – could be long time in labour

Neptune in 5th House – succeedent house
Unconscious desire for love and appreciation through romance and creative expression. May have artistic talents. Especially to do with music, children, or the stock markets. Ability to play a role. Love of theatre. Very sympathetic. ­intuition strong here. This house describes love affairs and children. Romance over‑idealise. love at first sight. Romance seen through ­rose‑tinted glasses! Did you have gas and air or ­anesthetic during childbirth?
Artistic/creative children, secretive children, depending on aspects. Private enterprise ‑ beware the dangling carrot, be very wary of.

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can sometimes be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology – book by

By Charles E. Carter
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uDv0Xj9YjngC&printsec=frontcover&dq=astrology+Charles+Carter&hl=en&ei=w5HeS7G6DYb2-Aa71Oj_Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Go to Astro.com, Astro.com, Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Fertile days will be marked in red. I hope this helps.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15096
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205947&postcount=2

Part of marriage women (1) Asc + Saturn - venus
Part of marriage women (2) Asc + mars – moon
Part of marriage man (1) Asc + venus – Saturn
Part of marriage man (2) Asc + venus – sun
Lot of Children
Day Lot = Asc. + Sa - Ju
Night Lot = Asc. + Ju - Sa

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php
the above link will calculate for you
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm
The point being is to see if any natal planets is in same degree ie: 3'5" taurus would be same as 3'5" in ANY fixed sign and is considered conjunct. Then a passing transit, progressions or even solar arc could activate this midpoint. All depends if it's the benefic Jupiter, venus etc or malifics saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto

indicators of pregnancy
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html
This website list suggests: EROS: [full no. 57] eroticism; reproductive organs; sexuality; the heart & cardiac system; the history, the Will to Live; what “turns you on;” Number on astro =433

http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/rosemurray/WhenMarry.html http://starrynightastrology.com/2009/08/02/relationship-astrology-making-love-last-part-1-your-relationship-style/

member called Miss Saturn (which is now member ‘Shining Ray’) has a book/theory on how many marriages and children you might have on this thread…
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2013
http://books.google.com/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA29&dq=carol+predictive+astrology+natal+marriage&ei=cgY9StL4L4XuzASuzMC6BQ
page 31

Where in a chart does a person see himself
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157562#post157562

hypnotiqu3

I have PLUTO in SCORPIO in the 5th house. Is that "Malefic"?

If so...does anyone have any insight on what this could indicate/mean?

As always - your input is very much appreciated.

<3

I have PLUTO in SCORPIO in the 5th house. Is that "Malefic"?

If so...does anyone have any insight on what this could indicate/mean?

As always - your input is very much appreciated.

<3

ALL depends on how your pluto is aspected :w00t:

Pluto in 5th House - succeedent
· Plutonic childhood.
· At least one of your children will be Scorpionic in nature.
· Want control over love affairs and children.
· Should produce talented children.
· You tend to be dominated by romantic partner or children.
· Another common feature is creative work ‑ actors, painters, musicians. Or just enjoying hobbies

I have a Capricorn stellium in the 5th... Uranus 0*, Saturn 1*, Mars 7*, and Neptune 9*.... but my 5th house is ruled by Sagittarius, and my Jupiter is 29* Aries in the 9th, conjunct my Venus at 27* Aries, and both are trine the stellium.

I have no children, and am very wary of having any. Granted I am only 23, but I definitely feel the restraint of Saturn in this area. I am terrified of the implications of having children...financial drain, responsibility, nuturing, etc. And very terrified of losing my personal freedoms (body, mind, soul) to them. If I ever were to willingly concieve, it would have to be after much reassurance and persistence by my husband (if I ever have one) and it would definitely be a stay at home daddy situation. I have a demanding career in the theatre to consider, after all.

DiDi

seriously here

saturn does not cause problems having children alone

like bob said there is much more to it,

you cant think like that when doing astrology its like saying all sun signs are the same person.... much much more to it.

I have saturn in my 5th house it opposes the ruler of that house in the 11th of hopes.

I get pregnant easily and have had 3 children and 1 misscarriage But i did have them by cecerian section due to my body not being able to deliver them the other way.

I think saturn can have issues with the 5th but again have to look at the whole chart

not seen neptune do anything to stop someone haveing kids before thats a new one for me to read about, 5th is not only about kids is it, its about fun romance even... if anything neptune would cause you to be a little rose coloured glasses with romance issues id say.

Interesting topic

Last edited:

Rebel Uranian

Everybody has bad stuff on their chart. Neptune is considered the higher octave of Jupiter, so don't worry about it too much, considering most of things things associated with it are/were also associated with Jupiter. Saturn and Pluto are the only planets known to usually mess up whatever house they're in, but depending on what aspects they form and what signs are emphasized where, they might not be that bad to have there. Saturn has a 1/12 chance of ending up in any house, and so do the other 3 malefics (4 malefics to 12 houses = 1/3 of the houses occupied by malefics if all in different houses), so don't worry too much. Life is just complicated like that.

My moon is in Square with Uranus another hard factor...

Saturn in 5th suggests long time in labour. wherever saturn is suggets where we *lack confidence* and have to worker harder to make matters work.

Uranus in 5th suggest sudden labour, independence, unique children.

neptune in 5th suggests musical, artistic and sensitive children. Also making sacrifices for kids.

Alice McDermott

Conceiving a child is a little more complicated than that, there are quite a few other factors to consider. The easy or difficulty of conception and childbirth is not particularly connected to planets in the fifth house, but to the times of conception and birth itself. Quite a large part of my practice was helping couples find a good time to conceive a child if they were having difficulties.

The planets in the house often describe the type of children you will have. For instance my brother has a Saturn-Pluto conjunction on the cusp of his 5th house and he has one Capricorn child, one Aquarian child and one with Scorpio rising. All the children are healthy, happy and well educated.

So, your Saturn should give you a child with Capricorn or Saturn prominent in their natal chart, your Uranus should give you a child with Uranus or Aquarius prominent and your Neptune should give a child with Neptune or Pisces prominent. If you only have one child then it is possible all these planets or signs will feature quite strongly in their natal chart.

Whom ever you choose to father your children may also have planets in the fifth house and that can influence which of your planets become the most dominant.

Alice

Poupoupidou

Anyone here has bad planets in the 5th house? And which conceiving/birth/children experiences had you? (I have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune... how scary :s)

Although the 5th house is about parenting and having kids (amongst others), you can also take a look at the 7th house for committed relationships and Ceres for pregnancy. You should take a look at the synastry with potential partners too, the birth chart does not provide enough information in itself. That being said, there is no such thing as a malefic planet. These are only exerting different kind of energies on specific themes, and these can be supportive or not depending on their aspects.