America's transit of Uranus in Gemini...

sentR89day

..it is also conjunct to America's natal Mars in Gemini!

Some say that this may indicate war, literal war! Some astrologers believe that because of the transit of Uranus in Gemini touching America's natal Mars in Gemini, that it may express itself as war!

There is some truth to this, because the last two times Uranus transitted Gemini, there was the Civil War and WWII!

Of course, this is only two times out of many possible future times, so there's not enough of a pattern to show concern! But, I'm just curious, not fearful!

And I don't count the revolutionary war, because lots of countries and groups have started as a country because of war, on the outset, so it doesn't count, to me!

So, what do you think? Do you think that a war is on the horizon for the United States, or do you think there's other ways this transit could express itself?

david starling

..it is also conjunct to America's natal Mars in Gemini!

Some say that this may indicate war, literal war! Some astrologers believe that because of the transit of Uranus in Gemini touching America's natal Mars in Gemini, that it may express itself as war!

There is some truth to this, because the last two times Uranus transitted Gemini, there was the Civil War and WWII!

Of course, this is only two times out of many possible future times, so there's not enough of a pattern to show concern! But, I'm just curious, not fearful!

And I don't count the revolutionary war, because lots of countries and groups have started as a country because of war, on the outset, so it doesn't count, to me!

So, what do you think? Do you think that a war is on the horizon for the United States, or do you think there's other ways this transit could express itself?

All three of those wars were for freedom from tyranny. And, although the costs were tragic, the outcomes were successful.

Last edited:

sentR89day

All three of those wars were for freedom from tyranny. And, although the costs were tragic, the outcomes were successful.

I don't count the Revolutionary War, because lots entities have started out with a war of Independence, it doesn't meant that a Uranus return will influence a war 84 years later!

I think there could be an increase in violence (Mars) at schools (Gemini)! Like more school shootings! There could be a fight (Mars), or revolution (Uranus) for new way of news (Gemini)!

CapAquaPis

3 times Uranus was in Gemini in US history (about every 84 years):

1. The American Revolutionary war that started the US in its independence from the British.
2. The civil war between the Union or northern half to reunify with the Southern half or confederacy.
3. WWII but not WWI nor the Vietnam war during the tumultuous 1960's and similarly the 1970s.

When will Uranus be in Gemini?: Jul 7, 2025 (almost 250 years of our nation's independence), to Nov 7, 2025. Apr 25, 2026, including Jul 4, 2026 to August 3, 2032. Dec 12, 2032, including New Years day 2033, to May 22, 2033.

Osamenor

Staff member
The United States has also been in wars when Uranus wasn't transiting Gemini. The War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, World War I, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and that's not an exhaustive list. it doesn't take a Uranus return to get us into war.

Could we get into a war this next time Uranus hits Gemini? Sure. But not just because Uranus is in Gemini. It takes more than just one transit.

CapAquaPis

The United States has also been in wars when Uranus wasn't transiting Gemini. The War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, World War I, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and that's not an exhaustive list. it doesn't take a Uranus return to get us into war.

Could we get into a war this next time Uranus hits Gemini? Sure. But not just because Uranus is in Gemini. It takes more than just one transit.

Not just Uranus alone is linked to multiple historic events in the US, there was also the French-Indian war, the Deseret war, the Spanish-American war, and the first Gulf war. Pluto is an octave of Mars, the planet of war, but Pluto is an outer planet alike Uranus. The very tense period of the 1960s involved Uranus and Pluto conjunctions and sharing the same sign Virgo, esp. from 1964-67.

CapAquaPis

The period of Uranus in Capricorn clashed with Saturn in Aquarius in the early 1990s was when Americans became highly cynical of government, the call for less government (the 1994 election victory by the Republicans) and promotion of political correctness against a history of racism and discrimination (esp by the Clintons who are Democrats), as well an economic recession (1989-91).

Similarly, Uranus and Saturn conjunct in Aquarius was a cooling period for the world after the cold war and before the 9/11 attacks, later Saturn left the sign it traditionally ruled and Uranus took its place in 1995 for its 7 year stay. When Saturn conjunct Uranus in Capricorn, the communist or Soviet bloc began to unravel (1987-89) and by Christmas day 1991, the USSR (Russia) is no more.

CapAquaPis

50 states and 10 territories each ruled by one of 12 signs (12x5=60), as well 5 territories could be Ophiuchus (Johnson Atoll, Midway Island, Navassa, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Island). We have 5 regions in the mainland USA: Central, East, North, South and West; and California seems to have an Aquarius ruled nature...yet it appears more Gemini (wait til Uranus crosses that sign, CA will feel its effects). Same listing can go to Canada's 13 jurisdictions, the UK's 13 own, each one of southern Africa nations (ex-British colonies), and Australia's 12 plus New Zealand.

CapAquaPis

My hometown Indio and my state CA had their Uranus (Indio incorporated in 1930) and Neptune returns (statehood in 1850) at the same time in 2014 and was seen to portrayed these places had a comeback after rough times in the late 20th century. Now the USA has a Pluto return in 2024 coincide with the other dwarf planet Eris return in 2024 for Mexico, former ruler of Indio and CA. The USA became independent in 1776 and the Spanish conquest of Mexico in 1520...Pluto and Eris returns are rather malefic to represent a place's decline.

CapAquaPis

Correction: Eris has a 586 year orbit in the kuiper belt of the solar system, I expect the Eris square or conjunct Pluto to have more importance, currently Eris in Aries edges closer to Taurus vs Pluto in cusp Capricorn/ Aquarius.

CapAquaPis

I can't wait to see the great divide war of 2025: the age 18-58 crowd (the Gens X, Y and Z) vs the age 59-99 crowd (the now dubbed Gens U, V and W).

CapAquaPis

You shouldn't count out the age 0-18 crowd either. (the Gens A, B and C)

The Alphas (currently in high school), Betas (K-8 graders) and Gammas (they're coming in the later half of the 2020s). 26 letters of the Roman/Latin alphabet and the first 3 of the Greek in the new millennia. That makes 30, a missing letter somewhere...the keyboard has a "~" and "`" or the very first generation in US history would have that symbol to use, indicates Spanish/Hispanic/Latino and French like Canadien and Quebecois founders and also the Dutch, Swedes, Scots and Indigenous or Native Americans these first Europeans intermarried with en masse like Californios, Chicanos, Hispanos like Nuevomexicanos, Tejanos, Francophones like Ontariens, Cajuns, Acadiens and Metis. I can say the WASPs/Anglos/Whites came, they saw and took over North America (and brought in enslaved people from West or sub-Saharan Africa with them to the new world).

Last edited: