Will he contact me

pismoon

I recently reconnected with an ex colleague. Despite of strong feelings toward each other, the communications didn't go smoothly because there seem always mis-trust and difficulties in understanding each other. The expression of feelings and key messages were mostly via songs and symbols :andy: The question is - is he going to reply my last email or do I need to followup? What do I need to do in order to establish a better communication patterns. Has he lost interest?

Thanks!

pismoon

I forgot to post the chart. Please see the attachment.

The chart is also posted here: https://ibb.co/9tBsY34

BTW, we are not in the same city.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 11.05.37 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 11.05.37 AM.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 49

lux111

I would say no he won't reply if you leave it like that.. He's Saturn, setting, intercepted, in his H1, in his own domicile. He's thinking about himself. He would be very reticent about being expressing himself at all, I'd say. There's no aspect between you (Sun) and him. Moon is in your (Sun's) domicile, read as 2nd house, so this might be more about a self-esteem boost for you than an actual feeling of attraction or desire. Sun is also intercepted, so although you're in your H11 of hopes and dreams, you're reluctant to make any more contact either. You're in his 5H of fun-time lovers; I'm sure he likes you, but since Sun and Saturn hate each other, probably not 'that' much.

However, the AC is pretty early so it's hard to say, and things could change down the line... I guess if you message again in maybe a more plain / down-to-earth / sincere way

Last edited:

tikana

Malefic on the asce is usually bad news.
Mars rules end of the matters in relationships (10th house)

As Lux spotted, there is nothing really going on.