Chinese compare to Western?

I meant Chinese birth hour or rising. Is there a calculator?

I'm a Cancer Monkey.

Cancerian Monkey: Water and positive metal

A home-loving, modest Monkey with unerring fiscal abilities and a good eye for investments. He may have rich tastes and prefer sumptuous and elegant decor for his surroundings; he will like to show his degree of success by his artistic and expensive possessions. This sort of a person will also be found installing multiple gadgets around his home to eliminate irksome everyday chores. Yet behind his demure Cancerian appearance; this Monkey will still maintain his indisputable intellectual prowess and will enjoy matching wits with the most able of opponents.

Pisces snake: water + negative fire

With gracious calm and fluid manners, the Pisces Snake conceals his wisdom and psychic powers well. He may be ineffectual and dreamy at times, but he always makes a good appearance in public. The snake is intense, passionate and lucid while the Fish is deep and silent. A person of this nature is easily hurt by callous gestures and tends to nurture love and friendship with unfathomable emotions. The Pisces sign compensates for the Snake's ruthless determination by being compassionate, and his watery reserve brings forth surrealistic dreams and brilliant observations.

AppLeo

Pisces snake: water + negative fire

With gracious calm and fluid manners, the Pisces Snake conceals his wisdom and psychic powers well. He may be ineffectual and dreamy at times, but he always makes a good appearance in public. The snake is intense, passionate and lucid while the Fish is deep and silent. A person of this nature is easily hurt by callous gestures and tends to nurture love and friendship with unfathomable emotions. The Pisces sign compensates for the Snake's ruthless determination by being compassionate, and his watery reserve brings forth surrealistic dreams and brilliant observations.

OooOoo sexy

hebrewlaborer

Account Closed
I'm a Fire Ox with a Pig Ascendant.
I'm an Aquarius Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Libra Ascendant.

As an Aquarius Ox, I'm highly highly stubborn, yes. Most of my planets are in fixed signs. Ox is very stubborn and I relate it to Taurus as its Western equivalent. It is difficult, if not impossible, to do what people tell me to do. I am self-willed and self-directed.

Interesting to know that I have a Pig Ascendant, I did not know we had Chinese ascendants. I shall have to read up some more on the Pig now.

Last edited:

Andrea_

Capricorn and Pig
(Cap Asc. and Dragon Asc. respectively)

When I was smaller and still discovering these things, I was hoping to find some super duper animal signs to represent myself, like Dragons Quilins Pheonixes... instead I was stuck with ol' rusty cap and a pig that I prefer to call boar. My poor imagination/ego xD

CapAquaPis

Cancerian Monkey: Water and positive metal

A home-loving, modest Monkey with unerring fiscal abilities and a good eye for investments. He may have rich tastes and prefer sumptuous and elegant decor for his surroundings; he will like to show his degree of success by his artistic and expensive possessions. This sort of a person will also be found installing multiple gadgets around his home to eliminate irksome everyday chores. Yet behind his demure Cancerian appearance; this Monkey will still maintain his indisputable intellectual prowess and will enjoy matching wits with the most able of opponents.

Aquarian Goat? Feb 15, 1980 is the old Chinese year of the Goat, Feb 16 is the new Chinese year of the Monkey. I'm not too familiar with the Chinese version of astrology. My birth time is 2:20pm Pacific time, therefore Goat.