General election in the UK date

Neptune Rising

Hi all

I was curious to see that kind of results an event chart would show for the general election. There is talk of a hung parliament. Voting will take place on the 6th May, from 7am to 10pm, they we have the announcement which may well be historic.

I drew up a chart on Astro.com for the 10pm time. Saturn sits right at the MC, very interesting! The government house with Saturn retrograde there in Virgo! Moon closely conjunct Fortuna, in the 3rd house. Moon rules the people, could this be a fortunate result for us?

Interesing to note also the Saturn/Uranus opposition sits right across the MC/Nadir axis. Some sort of upheaveal for our roots, our homes, as a result of the new government.

Moon has only a few more aspects to make, also Moon in Aquarius, the sign of humanity. People are voting with this in mind? It will be interesting to see what manifests from society. So Moon has to conjunct Neptune, just reaching a 0 degrees Chiron. Could this election result be shrowed in some sort of confusion, deception? (re-count:tongue:)

I also note, Saturn is inconjunct Neptune, egh, some sort of adjustment, disolving of structures, definately suggests to me a change of government. Disolving somehow, doubly so with Moon conjucting the Neptune. And then, Moon conjunt the Chiron, wounding or healing to society? To our dreams? I need to work more with Chiron to understand this better, sorry I cannot expand on this yet.

If I use traditional views, the Moon is void of course: it has no more aspects, trine, square, opposition, or conjunction, to the traditional planets. So, suggesting, no resolution to this election, therefore, a hung parliament. What it means to society, not sure yet. Moon becomes peregrine in Pisces, conjuncts Chiron, the people have no base, start 'wandering', no real structure or direction for the people with the new government.

General Election electional chart, May 2010:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Neptune Rising

Thanks Boogy

Yes, results could be next day. I wasn't sure what time to use for this type of chart. I thought the closing time for voting...

Great idea, I'll gather up their charts and have a look, and post them. I'm looking at Gordon Brown's chart now and noticed transiting Chiron is conjuncting his natal 0,54 Piscean Sun, which will actually station retrograde on it...

NR

BOOGY99

Thanks Boogy

Yes, results could be next day. I wasn't sure what time to use for this type of chart. I thought the closing time for voting...

Great idea, I'll gather up their charts and have a look, and post them. I'm looking at Gordon Brown's chart now and noticed transiting Chiron is conjuncting his natal 0,54 Piscean Sun, which will actually station retrograde on it...

NR

YW Neppy :happy:

i am sure i have read that David Cameron was born at 5.55 and not 6.00am, he looks a bit virgo ish???

The_Sundance_Kid

Hey sorry Neptune Rising, I just created a thread on the UK Elections in the Mundane section. To avoid duplication/ to promote forum housekeeping, as Moderator you could move it into this thread if you want.

I like the idea of a void of course moon for the election- I think the election is the beginning of a process of transformation for the UK, and there may be more elections in the coming 6 months!

Neptune Rising

No worries Sundance, what time would you set for a electional chart?

I never would have guessed that Gordon Brown has a Pisces stellium. His Jupiter conjuncts mine, so he's just had a Jupiter return.

Here are the three leader's charts:

Gordon Brown

David Cameron

Nick Clegg

Neptune Rising

i am sure i have read that David Cameron was born at 5.55 and not 6.00am, he looks a bit virgo ish???

Yes he does have a hint of Virgo Boogy, also Venus and Sun in Libra in the first house, he appears lovely and bold :p, comes across as fair and balanced..

NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Just a few things I've seen, Nick Clegg, Saturn is in trine with his 10th house ruler Venus, stabilising and structuring his career.

Gordon Brown, Pluto rx on his 10th house, transforming his career. He has natally Saturn in Libra, a strong career, he is also going through his 2nd Saturn return, in his 6th house. Was his destiny to be a servant, as PM? Is it now time to re-structure this? There was a New Moon in his 1st house, 5 degrees away from Ascendant, so a new start for him and his goals in life in this lunation cycle.

David Cameron, debatable what the cusps are. Moon or Mercury could rule his 10th house.

NR

dr. farr

One of my posts on Skyscript which was deleted (around the time I got banned) concerned a largely-esoterically based mundane astrological analysis (centered on Giza plateau in Egypt) at the time of the Aries ingress (this year) wherein I "predicted" the fall of the current British government, that Gordon Brown might himself be swept from power, or, at best, BARELY hold onto a slight and virtually unmanageable political edge. I derived this indication because of the placement of Mars in Leo connected with Dragon's Tail and "pointed" (astro-directionally) especially toward Britian by the Giza-cenetered Aries ingress chart (the Mundane Astrology Section moderator at Skyscript really did not like the way I came to my mundane opinion) Since then I have not found any reason to alter my view: it will be interesting to see what actually does happen in this upcoming election, and in its aftermath.

Neptune Rising

Thats very interesting Dr Farr, I would love to see that chart connected with that. Your analysis are fascinating, I find.

I, as maybe alot of the country, have a feeling we'll have a mixture of parties getting in, namely David Cameron and Nick Clegg. A completely different government (Pluto in Cap?).

NR

Neptune Rising

Its very exciting..

Latest news:
Con 290
Lab 247
Lib 51

Still more results to come in.

The "first Hung Parilament for decades"!

Very interesting for the current astrological weather!! I'm at work just now, back later! News

Neptune Rising

I'm very curious now to see the event chart for the date of the last Hung Parliament which happened in 1974...

If I can find this, I'll post the chart.:biggrin:

NR

Caro

looks like a coalition between David Cameron Tory and Nick Clegg lib dem. what is interesting is that they are both librans born in the same year! I believe they have very similar charts.
I think this will go ahead but it will be tough for them cos saturn will re enter libra and then you have the pluto square and when jupiter and uranus move to aries!!!!

Neptune Rising

All I can say, wow!

Nick Clegg is actually a Capricorn, David Cameron is a Libran, though they look like they should be twins, they look so similar! They are only 3 months apart in age as well, Nick Clegg being the younger. Their Jupiters are conjunct, so perhaps similar philosophical beliefs. Jupiter in Leo... They have quite interesting synastry/composite charts, but that is for another thread! :biggrin:

Well, I'm not even sure how accurate the event chart is, some of the polling stations apparently closed their doors after 10pm because there were so many people voting. The closing time set for the stations was 10pm. Large numbers of voters also meant that some people missed out on their vote due to the closing times, long queues ect.

NR

The_Sundance_Kid

Nick Clegg was apparently going to join the Conservative Party, but the only point of difference was over Europe, an issue that divides many Tories. So his philosophical beliefs wouldn't be too different to Cameron on other issues.

I wonder if anyone will play guess the new election date- if the moon was void of course are there any major aspects that will complete their cycle in the coming year? Or do you think this election might be tied to an eclipse cycle? Elections are predicted by some for October, I think it might be a little later...

And I think the Uranus Pluto square is being felt- a tension between electoral reform and real political change (Uranus and eventually Aries- direct participation, more transparent and simply electoral policy and radicalism, maybe even populism) against the drastic action needed to overcome the severe economic crisis (Pluto and Capricorn- strong government, non-electoral reform, 'austerity'.) And a government cannot do both at once.

JerryRR

Neptune Rising,

Perhaps in the future there will be no UK,Greece,Germany?.....Maybe Europa instead?

Crisis in Greece,possibly Eire (Ireland) next?

Jerry :)