Magic 8 Ball: Will I receive doctor clearance to go back to work this weekend?

lex6819

Good afternoon,

This has been worrying me since yesterday, and I'm becoming more and more anxious about this situation as time wears on, as I still haven't heard anything back from my doctor.

I (re)injured my left knee (it is an old ACL injury which flares up every few years in the form of a pinched bursa or something - prepatellar bursitis is what I think it's called).

Anyway, I wasn't scheduled to work this past weekend, but I woke up Saturday morning in extreme knee pain and my left knee was very swollen. Since Monday was a holiday and both the local sports medicine clinic and my workplace were closed, I was able to call my primary care physician on Tuesday and make an appointment for an office visit and to get a referral to an orthopedist that I can use going forward for my knee issues (I've had sporadic problems with this knee since the ACL injury occurred about 15 years ago).

I went in to see my doc on Wednesday morning, which was the soonest appointment I could get (I also called the sports med clinic but they couldn't get me an appointment until July, which is much too late).

I saw the doctor yesterday and she gave me a note allowing me to return to work in a day, since I told her I wanted to just go back to work as soon as possible, and just hobble around, rather than be out more days and have to file for FMLA.

I took a photo of the note (which simply said my doctor thought I could return to work in 1 day) and emailed it to my supervisor and the HR assistant. They got back to me and let me know that since I would be using a walker or crutches or cane, I would need to have my doctor fill out a different form, that states clearly the restrictions required (use of walker etc) and a specific time frame (i.e. through June 14, which is the day I will go see an orthopedic PA anyway, and get a new release form signed).

My parents drove me back to the doctor's office again so I could leave the form for her to sign.

She was with a patient so I was unable to speak with her directly. I left the papers with the receptionist.

The form wasn't faxed back in time before the HR assistant left for the day yesterday, so I contacted my doctor this morning again, via an online contact form that goes directly to her and requested that the form be faxed to my HR dept asap so I can return to work.

HR won't let me come back to work until my doc has faxed back this additional form.

My question posed this evening was "will I receive doctor clearance tomorrow so I can return to work this Saturday?"

I chose the 6th house, for work and injuries, and it appears to be in the sign of Aries, ruled by Mars, which gives a "no" answer in the Magic 8 Ball method.

Did I phrase the question wrongly? Or is there any clue in this chart as to when I will be allowed to return to work?

I'm very anxious to get back to work as soon as possible. Any advice you can give me (or reassurance!!!) will be very welcome.

Thank you.

V.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_receive_dr_clearance_tomorrow_so_.83321.35440.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_receive_dr_clearance_tomorrow_so_.83321.35440.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 32

dr. farr

For me, what you are asking is whether or not the doctor will grant "permission" via sending in a note saying so, to your superiors; this is either a 7th house (what the other person, ie the doctor, will do) or the 10th whole sign house (what a person in a superior position will do, affecting you); in ether case a + sign is on the house (7th Taurus, 10th Leo), so I would give a "yes" answer to this question (if the 6th house is used, Aries = Mars = a no answer to the question; there are fairly good reasons for selecting the 6th house for the answer, however in my opinion the 7th or 10th would be a more correct house selection-we'll see!)

lex6819

Thank you Dr. Farr! That eases my mind considerably. I will post again when the fax comes through to confirm the answer.

V