surgery and what charts to cast!!

pudinnpop

tommorow im scheduled for my surgery and im very scared.I was told to make an event chart ,that looks horrible in regards to medical astrology with merc squaring mars in the 8th house..and moon in scorp!! Anyways thats not my question..Are event charts useful for this?? Or shouold i just focus on my own transists and thoese of the general sky!!???

I just havent had good feelings about this...So far 3 diffrent drs been assigned to the surgery,and the secreatary has been horrible rude and dissmissive and has gone as far as berating me..Thta isnt helpin my nerves at all..Plus My gallbladder just attacked for the first time last month and they put me on fast track surgery which means no real scheduled time..So all in all everythings been rushed and i still have not talkeed to an surgeon whos performing it.Just dealt with interns and the secrtary mainly..They found a gallstne at the base of the neck of the gallbladder and told me it should be removed or i can continue to have attacks..I have nt had one since ,cos ive avoided all fats and sugars!! I just have very bad feelings about this..So can someone advise me which charts to use pls??

Caro

as you dont have an exact time for surgery - you could ask a horary question. ie should I have surgery ?

Last edited:

pudinnpop

Im deathly afraid of going under and then u read the when not to do surgery things and i got stuff there..Its like what do u do when u dont hav e a choice??Ive asked health horaries before,espcially about surgery and im not sure but dont think theres alot of medical astrolgers here to do that kind of horary!!

Be nice if anuyone with SOME medical astrolgy knowlege can point me in the right direction of what chart too look at for best results if not horary!!

Ill post my chart with transits and see what happens...

Caro

This thread is in general chat section.

this is a link to decumbiture.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/decumbiture1.html

its is similar to horary.
the asc ruler is saturn which is in 9th.(You) this is ok.
the 7th house ruler is the moon in 10th which I think also bodes well it sextiles mars in the 8th. (the surgeon)

you then have to look at 6th house ruler also.mercury and the condiition of each of these.
hopefully someone more experienced will post.

Caro

that is a very different chart.

I will leave that to someone else.

good luck with what you choose.