Does my daughter's chart indicate any physical/mental disabilities

curiousgal

Dear all,

Just wanted to update you all that my daughter is showing small signs of improvement.
Mentally, physically, visually, orally (feeding) - all areas there are improvements....even though they are minute.
But week on week, we are seeing her do something new.
All her therapists (physical, developmental, vision, speech, feeding) do agree that every alternate week they are seeing her do something that she didnt do in their previous visit.
Her neck is still not steady but she's getting better. She does roll though (not continuously but just once from her back to her belly and then stays that way).

Her genetic testing (whole exome sequencing test which checks for a multitude of genetic disorders) results are still awaited. We are hoping and praying that they find out the root cause for her problem so that we know and if a solution exists, we can work towards the same.

For now, I thank God for what she is able to do. My lil' one who would not even look at my face now looks at me and smiles. She smiles when I talk to her. Feels wonderful and I feel truly blessed!

poyi

Premium Member
You are a great mum. From the bottom of my heart, I wish hardship will soon be the past may your child and family be blessed with optimism and forever strength.

curiousgal

Thank you Poyi.

To everyone else, here is an update:

Here's an update

Ok....so the genetic testing results (Whole Exome Sequencing test) are in....but nothing showed up...I mean, they werent able to diagnose the cause for her medical condition.
They are now suggesting muscle biopsy, spinal tap and a few other blood tests.
What did however show up on the genetic testing (unrelated to her present condition) is that she has Brugada syndrome(The Brugada syndrome is a genetic disease that is characterised by abnormal electrocardiogram findings and an increased risk of sudden cardiac death). My husband is the carrier of that gene and he too has it. Towards that, we are to meet a cardiologist for next steps.
My husband and I are very confused about whether we should proceed with the muscle biopsy or not because like I said in my earlier posts, she has breathing issues, so post anaesthesia, there is a risk involved.

We are wondering if we should just wait it out for a while before getting her surgery done.

I was so hoping that the genetic testing would yeild some results....so very disappointed that nothing came up :(

TMR

Banned
Her horoscope is quite strong and there will be no problems with her after 2016. Have a look at the following :

House Description Strength% Self Analysis 1 Personality, Individuality, Head 81.24 2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 61.33 3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 87.06 4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 81.77 5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 71.64 6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 64.94 7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 75.96 8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 54.46 9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 50.14 10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 60.89 11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 54.63 12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 66.53

Net strength 68.52
Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down

35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

She has a net strength of 68%+ and she will be a very normal human being. Now Balarishta (infantile problems) is going on till 2016 and thereafter if you find any problem, do get in touch with me at my email address and I will suggest you suitably.

curiousgal

Her horoscope is quite strong and there will be no problems with her after 2016. Have a look at the following :

House Description Strength% Self Analysis 1 Personality, Individuality, Head 81.24 2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 61.33 3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 87.06 4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 81.77 5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 71.64 6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 64.94 7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 75.96 8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 54.46 9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 50.14 10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 60.89 11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 54.63 12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 66.53

Net strength 68.52
Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent

Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down

35 to 40 - Passed

41 to 45 - Above average

46 to 50 - Third Class

51 to 60 - Second Class

61 to 70 - First Class

71 to 80 - Distinction

81 to 90 - Excellent

Greater than 90 - Outstanding

She has a net strength of 68%+ and she will be a very normal human being. Now Balarishta (infantile problems) is going on till 2016 and thereafter if you find any problem, do get in touch with me at my email address and I will suggest you suitably.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for re-affirming what a few other astrologers said...that she is presently undergoing Balarishta and that by the age of 5, she would have outgrown her medical problems.
She is presently undergoing lot of therapy (physical, developmental, feeding, speech, vision). At the same time, she is getting ayurvedic therapy too where I've been taught to do "marma point massage" to her everyday using Bala Ashwagandhadi Tailam (Kottakal). She is also undergoing Basti treatment to help eliminate toxins from her body.

And since Oct-Nov last year (2013), we are seeing continuous improvement in her which makes us as well as her doctors happy that she is progressing and not deteriorating. The doctors have indicated that maybe the problem is in her brain...ie., functioning of the brain. There is no test to determine how the brain functions...so nobody can tell.

But of late, her responses are improving....so we are guessing that maybe her brain development is terribly slow and she is just starting to get better.

I did want to find out the root cause of the problem, because knowing the problem will help us to be wary of the side effects or any other issues that we need to watch out for throughout her life. So am definitely disappointed that none of the tests are providing answers.

Thanks once again for taking your time and providing your reviews.

You made my day!

dr. farr

I did want to find out the root cause of the problem, because knowing the problem will help us to be wary of the side effects or any other issues that we need to watch out for throughout her life. So am definitely disappointed that none of the tests are providing answers.

Notice in her natal chart that Uranus is the most elevated planet, and is in partile conjunction with the MC: a characteristic of Uranus is "hard to figure out conditions", "causes which cannot be determined or understood", etc; this might be the situation here-notice too that Uranus (which, along with Mercury, is affinitive to the nervous system) is posited in Aries (affinitive to the head), and indeed Mercury too is not far from the MC and is also posited in Aries.

dr. farr

On the positive side, regarding Uranus-this planet is significator for unconventional therapies-since it posits the 10th whole sign house (the house of treatments), this bodes well for such therapies likely being successful in her case.

curiousgal

Notice in her natal chart that Uranus is the most elevated planet, and is in partile conjunction with the MC: a characteristic of Uranus is "hard to figure out conditions", "causes which cannot be determined or understood", etc; this might be the situation here-notice too that Uranus (which, along with Mercury, is affinitive to the nervous system) is posited in Aries (affinitive to the head), and indeed Mercury too is not far from the MC and is also posited in Aries.

Thank you Dr.Farr.
That's exactly what the Geneticist seem to indicate today...which is why he is recommending that she undergo another Nerve Conduction Study and also to undergo a Spinal Tap to obtain CSF to identify what the problem could be. But he seemed to think the problem is mainly in her brain which is affecting her overall development.

dr. farr said:
On the positive side, regarding Uranus-this planet is significator for unconventional therapies-since it posits the 10th whole sign house (the house of treatments), this bodes well for such therapies likely being successful in her case.
She is for sure improving. There's no doubt abt that. Combination of all the therapies as well as the ayurvedic treatment is all helping her.
Everytime I meet the doc, they tell me that even though she is "doing things", her muscle tone is still the same. Today the Geneticist said, the very fact that she is moving more now, lifting her arms, lifting her legs, kicking legs, rolling over etc indicates that her muscle tone is definitely better than what it was earlier. However, when they tap her knees with a hammer (dont know the name of the medical instrument), I've been told that they do not feel any reflex at all!

Her ayurvedic doc did however indicate that when we met her for the first time, my daughter didnt have any reflexes in her feet....and when we met her a month ago, she said that my daughter now has Plantar reflex. So yeah....small improvements....also, she is a much happier child...smiling very often...looking around and enjoying what she sees.

curiousgal

Will my child be a normal child?
I keep hearing all of them ie., each and everyone of her doc say, "she will get better, but she cannot be a normal child".
So my question is...irrespective of the time frame that she would need to do well, will my daughter be a normal child? Will she be able to sit, walk, talk and do the regular stuff that other kids do?

I posted the above question in the vedic section too because I know the method of interpreation is a little different there.