Scorpio in Saturn

Ambersole11

Saturn in Scorpio...
Maybe it's not so bad? Especially for us caps and scorps. Don't get me wrong, I've been going through a huge transformation, especially since Scorpio is in my natal 4th house. I do seem to be feeling luckier and things have been working out for the better. I also seem to come across really bad situations and people and I come out no worse for the wear. How do you guys think Saturn in Scorpio effects capricorns and scorpios?

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Saturn in Scorpio is about going deep within to find that inner self-discipline, to give but a generic answer. It really depends on each subject because we all have the placement in different houses. It will effect that part of your life wherever Saturn is natally placed house-wise. I have just experienced my first Saturn return this week, and boy oh boy has it been a roller coaster! In fact I'd say after what I've experienced and learnt this time round I'm prepared to go back and experience it all over again. I've been learning to bring families to forgive one another and saved (others did help too, so I'm going to maintain my modesty and not take all the credit) my next door neighbour who tried to commit suicide in his house last week. My Saturn is 6th house placed so it does indeed fit the bill, day to day/charitable services to society. (Besides very important lessons in my diet and managing my health conditions). I've loved the experience so much that I wish I could start all over again and learn the same lesson from the beginning.

As a Capricorn there will be weak negative semi-sextile aspects to any planets transiting/natally placed and/or progressing this sign. Again it is difficult to say one way or the other how it would play out. Perhaps posting a chart will be easier to identify what sorts of themes you are likely to experience.

poyi

Premium Member
I have Saturn in Scorpio in 2nd house of Placidus but 3rd in whole sign, with Sun in Scorpio in 3rd house/3rd sign. Saturn rules my Moon in Capricorn in 5th house/5th sign. It has given me a great seriousness with my thoughts, concentration, focus, particularly regarding to hobby such as learning astrology, value about children, creativity, love life etc. Moon rules my 11th house. I have great beneficial friends that are much much older than me and mainly like age of aunties and age of my mother/grandmother. Funny enough I don't get along with people at my age group or much younger unless they have very Capricornian personality, hardworking, deep and mature.