Venus/Pluto Double Whammy - Synastry

So I've recently met someone who I have curiously developed a strong bond with rather quickly, and the feeling is most definitely mutual. It isn't often that I feel such a strong connection so quickly, and looking at our synastry, I noticed a few things. First and foremost, there's a Venus/Pluto square double whammy.

Our moons are also conjunct, and my moon seems to fall in his 8th house, while his Pluto seems to fall in mine. There are also a few nodal aspects. There's also a Venus/Sun conjuction double whammy.

I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look at this synastry chart, and let me know your thoughts on why there seems to be such a strong attraction/chemistry. This romance has taken me aback....well, BOTH of us aback, and I've studied our charts a little bit....but I am no expert and would really love to hear the thoughts of those that are more knowledgeable.

I just can't make sense of this, and the desire to be together at all times is driving us nuts. It's downright scary, and we both feel magnetized.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 30