Hitler !!!!!

My0wl

Banned
Good evening all...

I was just wondering..
Does anybody know...was Hitler a libra rising with uranus on the ascendant and did he inject amphetamine also....
because i have a friend just like that and some people `higher up` have mentioned to me that he reminds them a bit of Hitler...

Now,i`ve looked at pictures of Hitler on the internet and he looks like he was a right...
well,you never saw him smile on one of them...

but is the other stuff on him correct,does anybody know...

?????????

SapSac

I watched a documentary on this called 'Hitler and the Occult'. His personal doctor was in fact giving him injections of various lethal and psychoactive concoctions, so to a degree he was habitually injecting amphetamines for part of his reign. He had a personal astrologist, but they never talked about his chart in the documentary. I'm sure somebody has done work on this. I do know though, that the day he commited suicide coincided with some very dark celebration of evil according to some valkyrian tradition.

tikana

yeah we know .. we looked at his chart a few times here.. why should he smile ??? he had misrable childhood, insane teenage years, well the rest you know. You might find it shocking but he was the hottest hunk in germany. Women were sending him letters asking / begging him to date his sperm so he can father their children.

ohh yeah he was a male prostitute shortly after ww1

shrudder

My0wl

Banned
yes...
apparantly he was a libra rising with uranus on the ascendant and he injected fet...
(just like my mate jon)

he must of had something about him,musn`t he...to go as far as he did with it...

he looks a right miserable *** though in all of the pictures out there there are of him...

:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruka_5

Banned
Where Hitler is concerned, I'd look for an afflicted Jupiter and Pluto.

Jupiter, for the concept of self-righteousness, that his way was *the* right way and only way, the whole concept that Jews were definitely responsible for all the issues in Germany in the world at that time. Isn't an afflicted Jupiter sometimes linked to bigotry as well?

Pluto, for a need for power and control, and the ability to do so. I've always thought he got off on the ability he had to sway large masses of people. People with a strong Pluto tend to have a lot of charisma or at least the ability to draw people in or make them pay attention to them.

I'm going to look up his chart now and I'll see what's going on with it.

Editing now to add, I was wrong on both counts! His Pluto doesn't appear to be that strong, nor is his Jupiter all that afflicted...so I wonder what, astrologically, explains Hitler?

I don't think it's the Libran ascendant with Uranus conjunct. Monica Lewinsky has the exact same thing, and she didn't lead mass groups of people to slaughter, she just had an oral fixation.... :lol: .

Last edited:

tikana

there is a whole chapter on what is wrong with Hitler in Lee Lehman's chart and we discussed his chart her a few times

Ruka_5

Banned
there is a whole chapter on what is wrong with Hitler in Lee Lehman's chart and we discussed his chart her a few times

I need to run a search then because his chart is an absolute mystery. At first glance, you'd never think this was the chart of a guy who did all the things he did.

Editing to add that I just read in this thread that all his most important placements (luminaries, midheaven) were conjunct malevolent fixed stars...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8566&highlight=Hitler

"The fixed-star lore of Ptolemaic tradition then fills the portrait out. Sol, Luna, and the Midheaven of Hitler's chart were all conjoined to malevolent fixed stars. These, by turns, were associated with "piled-up corpses", "destruction by fire or war", "unscrupulous defeat", and a "violent death"."

Last edited:

tikana

well .. this guy has father issues cause he was abusive and used to beat adolf's mother.... and he was a poor ******* child out of wedlock
plus he has mental illeness running in his family check out his mentally ill sister.

on his own he had stomach issues, possibly impotent from syphilis.. he had 2 stomach issues .. both conflicting each other .. one med was helping his 1 probem and the same pill was agruvating the other.. plus he was on drugs and at the end he had parkinsons.

this is far far into him and his well being.

Ruka_5

Banned
well .. this guy has father issues cause he was abusive and used to beat adolf's mother.... and he was a poor ******* child out of wedlock
plus he has mental illeness running in his family check out his mentally ill sister.

on his own he had stomach issues, possibly impotent from syphilis.. he had 2 stomach issues .. both conflicting each other .. one med was helping his 1 probem and the same pill was agruvating the other.. plus he was on drugs and at the end he had parkinsons.

this is far far into him and his well being.

Yeah, but I'm talking strictly about astrological markers here...

As I read further along into that Hitler thread, I saw that someone mentioned 23 degrees Libra and the fixed stars, as being malevolent? Actually Spica is over there, one of the most benevolent fixed stars. :unsure:

So at this point I'm back to thinking you just can't 'see' what Hitler did in his natal chart. Or maybe like others in that thread said, he's like a prime example of how energies in a chart, can go either way, either really good or really bad.

tikana

well his problems with health is very visible in the chart
along with mental issues
along with family
strong attachment to mother

Ruka_5

Banned
well his problems with health is very visible in the chart
along with mental issues
along with family
strong attachment to mother

A lot of other people have issues though and don't manage to convince an entire country to stick their heads in the sand while they round up millions of people and kill them. That's what I'm really looking for in his chart.

tikana

A lot of other people have issues though and don't manage to convince an entire country to stick their heads in the sand while they round up millions of people and kill them. That's what I'm really looking for in his chart.

it is called right enviroment and right timing ...you can thank Versaille treaty and post WW1 German govt for Hitler's rise

Ruka_5

Banned
it is called right enviroment and right timing ...you can thank Versaille treaty and post WW1 German govt for Hitler's rise

No.

Not everybody would be able to do what Hitler did, even with the right environment and right timing.

Just like people say things like mental illness and inclination towards violence, or psychic ability; or creative ability can be seen in a chart, you'd think that there would be astrological markers that show how Hitler pulled off what he did. Like I said, I was thinking along the lines of a really afflicted Jupiter and Pluto or something, but none of that was there. So at this point I'm thinking the member who said he had, in general, a really powerful chart that could've been used for either good or evil, was on to something.

tikana

No.

Not everybody would be able to do what Hitler did, even with the right environment and right timing.

Just like people say things like mental illness and inclination towards violence, or psychic ability; or creative ability can be seen in a chart, you'd think that there would be astrological markers that show how Hitler pulled off what he did. Like I said, I was thinking along the lines of a really afflicted Jupiter and Pluto or something, but none of that was there. So at this point I'm thinking the member who said he had, in general, a really powerful chart that could've been used for either good or evil, was on to something.

grab Lee Lehman's book she really grinds his chart.. as a matter of fact back in 1936 there was a british astrologer whowas hired by british govt has looked into hitler's chart and it was declassified a few years ago it was top secret. Also there was a psycho analysis done body language face hands and etc. i dont know were would you get that copy but history channel did read off a few things from that report

there is a lot more than jupiter and pluto. look at his venus ruler of his ascednant

dr. farr

Charles Carter, one of the great Modernist pioneers, and a contemporary of Hitler, probably has the most detailed study of this subject to be found in several of his books (all of these are available from astroamerica.com)

My0wl

Banned
hitler_yeswecan.gif

:tongue:

My0wl

Banned
Well,
I dunno..
I think i maybe liked him a bit...

I think he had the right idea,maybe...

(with a lot of them anyway)

lol

spock

The Venus/Mars conjunction squaring Saturn is probably what you're looking for, but you shouldn't expect it to specify any particular outcome. Charles Chaplin, born four days before Hitler, had a similar chart including that configuration, and showed the same extreme emotional insecurity and fear of loss, but the familial and sociohistorical contexts and the choices each made in becoming the kind of person he became were quite different. People with Venus/Saturn hard-angle aspects tend to have a fear, almost an expectation of being destitute and unloved, and are often control freaks, but Chaplin went to extraordinary lengths to be lovable whereas Hitler controlled his world by making people accept him and do his bidding. Hitler wasn't born a mass murderer. He dealt (or failed to deal) with his issues in such a way as to become one. Comparing strikingly similar charts of historical figures -- Hitler/Chaplin, Lincoln/Darwin -- is a good way to discover what's indicated by the chart and what isn't.

Last edited:

My0wl

Banned
well,i dont know...
i`ve justt been told that he`s a bit like my friend jon....
who also is a libra rising with uranus on the ascendant that injects amphetamine...

i mean...
it is always going to be the strongest factor in a chart when a planet is on the ascendant,isn`t it...
when a planet is at it`s fullest and most visibly...

I think he was ahead of his time,myself...

:happy::sideways::kissing::devil::crying::sick: