(LEO) my natal chart come on in and take a looksy advice needed

het everyone im new here just got into astrology a few months ago and decited to sign up here

anyways ive been sufferening from depression and social anxiety...or so ive been diagnosed with..i personally beleive its **** and i just need to figure out how to over come fears and flaws i dont have any friendys i got kicked outta school at 16 or so and just lost contact with everyone and sorta fell off the earth im tired of sitting aroud doing nothing so i decited im gonna get a job and make some friends i have a strong will to make friends but i just dont know where to go to meet people or how to randomly strike up a convo what really kills me is i care way to much about what people think of me and it fucks with me mentally ill think about going to talk to someone and then just ***** out like i said i want to change i just dont know how

heres my chart and description anyone care to take a look and throw in there .02
2456277960944.gif

Rising Sign is in 24 Degrees Libra
Very attractive and popular, your charm helps you to get your own way and prevents others from getting angry with you. "Peace and harmony at all costs" is your battle cry. You always try to ameliorate or to cosmetically hide any physical ugliness or any angry feelings between people. Flashy, but not gaudy, you prefer to dress elegantly. You generally have good taste in music, art and literature. Beware of the tendency to compromise yourself in your attempt to be agreeable at all times. A bit of a social butterfly, at times you can be vain and lazy. For the most part, however, you are gracious and affectionate, and your refined and aristocratic demeanor serves as a role model to others.

Sun is in 04 Degrees Leo.
More than a bit of a showoff, you love to be the center of attention! But others do not usually mind because they tend to enjoy your genuine warmth and affection. Very spirited and willful, proud and self-important at times, you demand your own way. You are quite honest, however, and the respect of others is very important to you. You never compromise yourself and you pursue your goals with persistence and dedication. Your regal presence and demeanor draws you to positions of leadership and authority. But beware of being overly hardheaded, domineering, ostentatious or patronizing or you will lose the goodwill and admiration that you enjoy. Very theatrical, you live life on a grand scale wherever and whenever possible. Your strength and energy vitalizes those who come in contact with you.

Moon is in 05 Degrees Cancer.
For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Mercury is in 15 Degrees Leo.
You are usually quite convinced that your own ideas are correct and you enjoy persuading others that they are. At times, you are very stubborn and proud of your beliefs and principles, and you get very defensive when they are challenged. You appreciate truth and honesty -- you practice it yourself and expect it in others. You have good talent for organizing, directing and planning. You delight in being asked for your advice and counsel.

Venus is in 17 Degrees Leo.
You have a striking, regal appearance and demeanor that attracts others to you. Your friendship is highly sought and you tend to take friendships quite seriously -- you remain loyal and true to those to whom you are attached. For you, love is mixed with pride and respect. Relationships are over when you lose respect for your partner. Be careful of a tendency to relate only to those who make you look good -- the powerful, important and influential. This can lead to arrogance and selfishness, and neither of these qualities becomes you.

Mars is in 00 Degrees Gemini.
Your energies get turned on quickly whenever anything interests you. But you have a very short attention span and it is difficult for you to complete tasks because something else more interesting always seems to be beckoning. You love to debate and argue, usually in a spirit of friendly disagreement. But watch out that you do not get too overly aggressive or antagonistic or others will be quick to take offense where none may have really been intended. You need to be in constant physical motion -- sports or daily exercise is a must for you if you are to feel fit and healthy.

Jupiter is in 14 Degrees Virgo.
You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Saturn is in 15 Degrees Aquarius.
Your personal sense of values is a reflection of the value structures of your peer group and of those you respect and admire. Try to be more critical in your acceptance of these values -- you tend to prejudge the abilities of those you trust and then follow what they say blindly. Basically very conservative, you prefer orderly, systematic changes and fear doing things rashly or impulsively. Ideas and philosophies must have some sort of immediately realizable, utilitarian function in order for you to pay any attention to them.

Uranus is in 15 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms.

Neptune is in 17 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 20 Degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 00 Degrees Capricorn.
You rarely get involved closely with anyone unless he or she has something specific and practical to offer you. You tend to be "all business" when it comes to dealing with others. You're usually so intently focused on a particular goal that you rarely have time for social niceties or casual fellowship. But you can definitely be counted on by others to get things done. When you say that you'll do something, you do it. As such, you're a valuable member of any team situation and will probably rise to a position of leadership within the group. Your trustworthiness and sense of responsibility are unquestioned. But do try to avoid the temptation to "use" others to reach your goals -- they might come to resent you.

Last edited:

starstudent33

Sun Leo conj. MC Cancer--your reputation is important. Mercury-Venus
Leo op. Saturn Aquarius--you want to communicate and socialize in a
friendly, open way, but it's in conflict with your need to stay in control
by being detached and individualistic. Fears seem to overcome you most
often while you are at home (Saturn 4th). You could have an abundance
of friends (Jupiter 11th), but you've got to choose friends with discrim-
ination and caution (Virgo). You want your friendly, outspoken commu-
nication to cause your forming of friendships (Mercury rules
11th), and your friendly, warm sociability to cause your outward be-
havior (Venus rules Asc). Your third house says:
You've learned to look out for yourself. You've learned some spiritual
lessons about individualism. You know more about these things than
the people around you.

So, even though you're a sociable guy who wants to have an abundance
of friends, you have to be cautious, discriminating, and retain your in-
dividuality.

Your chart also has a T-square formation, with Pluto as the focal point.
It says that to stay cautiously detached while socializing (an almost un-
reachable goal), you will have to make yourself a person who knows
what's below the surface. You will have to be perceptive and powerful,
dominating. It will be difficult and challenging, but you will have to
work hard to make this part of your outward personality.

Sun Leo conj. MC Cancer--your reputation is important. Mercury-Venus
Leo op. Saturn Aquarius--you want to communicate and socialize in a
friendly, open way, but it's in conflict with your need to stay in control
by being detached and individualistic. Fears seem to overcome you most
often while you are at home (Saturn 4th). You could have an abundance
of friends (Jupiter 11th), but you've got to choose friends with discrim-
ination and caution (Virgo). You want your friendly, outspoken commu-
nication to cause your forming of friendships (Mercury rules
11th), and your friendly, warm sociability to cause your outward be-
havior (Venus rules Asc). Your third house says:
You've learned to look out for yourself. You've learned some spiritual
lessons about individualism. You know more about these things than
the people around you.

So, even though you're a sociable guy who wants to have an abundance
of friends, you have to be cautious, discriminating, and retain your in-
dividuality.

Your chart also has a T-square formation, with Pluto as the focal point.
It says that to stay cautiously detached while socializing (an almost un-
reachable goal), you will have to make yourself a person who knows
what's below the surface. You will have to be perceptive and powerful,
dominating. It will be difficult and challenging, but you will have to
work hard to make this part of your outward personality.

any suggestions on how to go about doing this? i could really care less about losing my indviduality it hasent gotten me anywhere but alone ive already tried everything and at times i just want to throw in the towel but im not going to give up

starstudent33

You know, now that I've thought about it some more, you're probably
having social difficulties because you haven't effectively focused your
energy on this T-square. People see you as socially pleasing and
agreeable. (Libra rising). Your socializing is driven by the desire to be
loved; you're idealistic and generous. This makes you rather permis-
sive in relationships. People can use you. (Venus Leo, Sun Leo) .
You've got to make it known that your are a person with
power and dominance; you can use coercion and control if necessary.
(Pluto 1st house). You will get this power by investigating, uncovering
things that are hidden.

i am a very genorous person ive been used alot. when i was little i would just go with it and didint really care but now when i sense im being used i re evaluate the whole situation

You've got to make it known that your are a person with
power and dominance; you can use coercion and control if necessary.
(Pluto 1st house). You will get this power by investigating, uncovering
things that are hidden.

could you give me an example scenerio so i can get a better understanding and how can i learn to uncover things that are hidden?

starstudent33

Sometimes you will have to snoop around, do some investigating.
Most of the time it's not even necessary, because people will come to you
with the information you need, if you're paying close attention.
Sometimes people with problems or things they want to hide will say
things that lead you to what they're doing. I'll give you the example
of someone who's bulimic. Other people go to the bathroom with-
out anyone knowing it, but she always seems to call attention to
herself when she goes to the bathroom. (She's throwing up in there,
and she feels guilty about it). If you stand outside the door, you
can hear her throwing up. She thinks she looks great, but
her eyes are red-rimmed and bulging. Her hair is dull. You see she
eats nothing but junk food. When you ask her how she manages
to eat that way and still stay thin, she says loudly, "I can control my
weight! I can eat anything I want!"
She thinks her bulimia is a big secret and noone knows. After
seeing all these things she's doing, you think it must be blatantly
obvious to everyone that she's bulimic, but if you ask around, you
find there's a lot of people who are not aware she's bulimic. She
thinks she must keep her big secret at all costs. This is where you
can have control over her, because you know her big secret and you
might tell the people who she is most afraid will find out.
You only need to use this type of coercion to get control when
people are wanting to take advantage of your sociability and your
generosity and idealism in relationships.