Pluto heals your illnesses depending on the house placement

aystro

I have noticed this my self a lot. Its so strange. Whenever I have something bothering me physically. And I just use my pluto ( in the 11th house ) by talking to friends or even just interacting with POSITIVE people I get better. Now this might sound cliche. But I have a friend and his pluto is in the 12th, and he always ' heals' being in solitude.

Something very important also, that pluto heals but it also damages if you use the planet unwisely. By this I mean in my example, if I start talking to negative people I actually get worse, instead of better. And the same friend, he always tells me that he hates it when he hears sounds from outside his rooms. So I presume it actually disrupts his 'recovery'.

I would like to tell people to try this. You have nothing to lose.

Last edited:

waybread

What a great idea. I have arthritis in my knees and was shocked once to discover that my degree of Jupiter in Capricorn in the 4th house actually corresponds to the specific part of my one knee that hurts the worst. Knees are a kind of Capricorn/Saturn/10th house thing. As you know, Pluto is currently in Capricorn, but it has a long way to go to get to that degree.

I also have Pluto in the 11th. I'll try to get my head around this.

Tanne

The concept sounds great. I have Pluto in the 2nd - would that be healing through money, possessions, self worth? I will give it a try next time I am sick.

Saturnian

Hm...I don't know exactly.My Pluto normally falls in the 10th house.
Although in the equal houses it falls in the 11th,and friends help me a lot I must say...

If I could interpret my 10th house Pluto then I can say that my work,is my way of overcoming difficulties,since I find a way to use that bottled(negative) energy that causes me to be "ill" by realising it through doing it something productive.I enjoy keeping myself busy actually,a lot.To some it may seem "lazing out" but I am keeping myself busy in my own way.

But friends are a great help,always.

I don't know if I should interpret my Pluto by my 10th or 11th house though...

aystro

Hm...I don't know exactly.My Pluto normally falls in the 10th house.
Although in the equal houses it falls in the 11th,and friends help me a lot I must say...

If I could interpret my 10th house Pluto then I can say that my work,is my way of overcoming difficulties,since I find a way to use that bottled(negative) energy that causes me to be "ill" by realising it through doing it something productive.I enjoy keeping myself busy actually,a lot.To some it may seem "lazing out" but I am keeping myself busy in my own way.

But friends are a great help,always.

I don't know if I should interpret my Pluto by my 10th or 11th house though...

just use placidus. 10th house isnt just work. Its the higher goalsin your career... The thing is, if that house is empty in your case, you wont feel anything, but its actually doing you good. My 11th house pluto doesnt feel healing in any way... I mean I just do it like sitting in a chair and thinking about nothing. I cant say I hate it but I cant say I love it ( well maybe i like it a bit because of my mercury in the 7th ) . So its doing the job... the trick is , its PLUTO , so it has to be special... if its just a job, then it wont do. It has to be something you are craving from within :happy:

Saturnian

just use placidus. 10th house isnt just work. Its the higher goalsin your career... The thing is, if that house is empty in your case, you wont feel anything, but its actually doing you good. My 11th house pluto doesnt feel healing in any way... I mean I just do it like sitting in a chair and thinking about nothing. I cant say I hate it but I cant say I love it ( well maybe i like it a bit because of my mercury in the 7th ) . So its doing the job... the trick is , its PLUTO , so it has to be special... if its just a job, then it wont do. It has to be something you are craving from within :happy:
In Placidus it falls in the 10th if I am not wrong.

Hm...well,usually I do what I enjoy,but even when I take up someone else's task for example,despite my nagging and resistance,it actually makes me feel good that I am doing something,lol.It's weird and I am not sure if that even has to do with the 10th house...

aystro

It probably doesn't. The thing is, its not easy to realize the full potential of house without other planets stimulating it. It's kinda strage though. Pluto, the obsession... Maybe its something people just dont notice until they start it :)

waybread

my pluto is in the fifth does anyone know what this would mean
love friends and fun???

Probably recreation, leisure pursuits, and fun. Love affairs are a 5th house matter, but in the sense of flirting or a short-term fling. Serious relationships are a 7th house matter. If you have favourite sports, outdoor activities, or hobbies, try these. If you have children, they are also a 5th house matter.

T

Teb

My pluto is in the 8th house virgo at 19* conjunct uranus at 22* however Uranus is in the 9th house.

I believe 8th house and virgo both have to do with sexuality, death, other peoples resources, transformation and secrets.

ok, so how do I work this 8th house. cause I need healing in my baby cradle, if you know what I mean :wink:

aystro

8th house is to be healed through dynamic changes in your life. You cant be clingy or suffering from nostalgia... Poor cancerians with 8th house placements : /

Brea

Then apparently I heal through my family. Given some thought that would probably be true. I hope its just as helpful coming from a family of two. Does it matter what kind of healing it is? mental or physical, both?