Will I get this job I just interviewed for

retinoid

So I am the Sun in the 11th house
I am also the moon in the 11th house
the Job is represented by Venus-R in the 11th house

It would be flowing away from me, but since it is retrograde it is flowing towards me.

We are all trined by exalted Saturn in the 3rd.

Jupiter+Mercury are in the 10th house of Career loosely conjunct the Sun, me.

Overall it looks pretty good?

Attachments

• JOB.jpg
    JOB.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 38

Anachiel

Ya, I'd have to say it does look good. I mean, Venus signifies the job and it is moving away from Saturn, which is the competition. The Moon goes right to Venus.....looks hopeful to me.

retinoid

it seems I am not going to get this job even though I have tried to get in contact with the interviewer (sending him a letter and such) and leaving a message on the phone. He did not call me back so I have to assume, after so long, that I will not be getting the job even though the horary was positive.

rafaella

Venus being rx and peregrine shows something about the job or company is not straight forward, it seems to me they changed their mind. The position itself may have been cancelled. The other scenario is that they have changed somethings about the position itself which may not be as attractive to you anymore...even though there is a conjunction, the ruler of 10th is debilitated and your rulers peregrine... Doesn't look too good to me...

Hope you find something soon! :)

dr. farr

Following is part of my continuing testing of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method and is not horary practice; following uses whole sign house format.

Since this is now (essentially) a known-outcome question (apparently did not get the job) let's see what the mechanical Magic 8 Ball method would have indicated:

-taking the 6th house to signify the job, this = Capricorn which = Saturn which = a "no" answer according to 8 Ball rules.
-if, instead of taking the 6th as quesited, we would have used the Lot of Employers instead (moon+saturn-jupiter), this Lot falls @ 19 Scorpio, which = Mars which also = a "no" answer by the 8 Ball.

So, the 8 Ball would have indicated a correct "no" answer to this question using either the 6th house or the Lot of Employers, as quesited significator.

retinoid

Following is part of my continuing testing of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method and is not horary practice; following uses whole sign house format.

Since this is now (essentially) a known-outcome question (apparently did not get the job) let's see what the mechanical Magic 8 Ball method would have indicated:

-taking the 6th house to signify the job, this = Capricorn which = Saturn which = a "no" answer according to 8 Ball rules.
-if, instead of taking the 6th as quesited, we would have used the Lot of Employers instead (moon+saturn-jupiter), this Lot falls @ 19 Scorpio, which = Mars which also = a "no" answer by the 8 Ball.

So, the 8 Ball would have indicated a correct "no" answer to this question using either the 6th house or the Lot of Employers, as quesited significator.

yes if you used the 6th house but most people use the tenth

dr. farr

For a career type job, yes; or a profession; for an entry level, or a "typical" job, the 6th is considered more appropriate by many; regardless of 6th or 10th houses, the MOST specific indicator of obtaining employment in a horary, is the Lot of Employers-using this Lot frees us from the controversy regarding 10vs6, and using the Lot it makes no difference if it is a career, a profession or a day-today "wage slave" (6th house) job, the Lot signifies employment pure and simple.
...and using the Lot of Employers the 8 Ball delivered a "no" answer...

retinoid

For a career type job, yes; or a profession; for an entry level, or a "typical" job, the 6th is considered more appropriate by many; regardless of 6th or 10th houses, the MOST specific indicator of obtaining employment in a horary, is the Lot of Employers-using this Lot frees us from the controversy regarding 10vs6, and using the Lot it makes no difference if it is a career, a profession or a day-today "wage slave" (6th house) job, the Lot signifies employment pure and simple.
...and using the Lot of Employers the 8 Ball delivered a "no" answer...

Okay so for career horaries you should use the lot of employers only and the 8 ball method trumps the usual horary method? So if the 8 ball says no, then it will DEFINITELY be no despite what horary says. And if it says yes, it will be yes, but then you can look at horary? And the lot of employers should be use rather than the 6th or 10th houses? Or if the lot of employers says yes then it will be yes if the 6th and 10th houses are yes but if the lot of employers is no then it will definitely be no?

Anyway, the chart above based on the 10th house is positive, even based on the 6th is rather positive. Despite the 8 ball. So since the 8 ball is negative for the 6th house and lot of employers, this should be the thing that is looked at.

dr. farr

No the 8 Ball is not horary, it is astro-divination, and does not trump horary or anything else; so far in my experiments, regarding yes/no answers (the only kind of questions the 8 Ball can address, whereas horary can explain why in addition to giving an answer) the 8 Ball method has been running @ 81% accuracy, which is amazingly high for such a simplistic and mechancial divinatory method; however I am not yet ready to come to a conclusion regarding the 8 Ball as a divination method, still need a minimum 100 test cases for that (although I am now up to 91, here on AW)

-one does not need an either/or outlook; yes I trust primary Ankara horary much more than the 8 Ball divination method: however a very good way to improve accuracy in such readings, is by the 3 testaments method (where the 8 Ball testimony is contrasted with horary testimony and simple lunar divination, and the net testimonies considered regarding a likely answer) In all cases, a totality of testimonies should be considered in coming to a prognostication-especially regarding actual horary (in contradistiction to a divinatory method such as the 8 Ball)

-regarding employment questions I have little doubt that the Lot of Employers is the most specific primary quesited significator, over and above using either the 6th or 10th house

-even though it is now a post-facto delineation, lets see what Primnary Ankara horary would have delineated regarding the original horary chart question (I would have taken the Lot of Employers as primary quesited and the 6th house as secondary quesited; however our of deference to the beliefs of the OP I will take the 10th whole sign house as primary quesited significator and exclude consideration of the Lot of Employers)

-querent = Leo = Sun
-employment = 10th house = Taurus = Venus
-significators Sun and Venus are posited in the sign of the South Node, Sun actually flows toward conjunction with the SN within 3 degrees (therefore is in conjunction with the SN) and Venus retrogrades back toward the South Node = strong - testimonies
-employment significator Venus retrogrades away from the Part of Fortune = - testimony
-in addition to being conjunct the South Node, querent significator Sun is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Gemini = - testimony
-Venus (job) retrogrades back toward querent (Sun) = + testimony
Results:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = -2 testimonies
...with a net -2 testimonies I would not have considered the original horary chart, as delineated by Primary Ankara horary, to have been a positive answer at all...

rafaella

Okay so for career horaries you should use the lot of employers only and the 8 ball method trumps the usual horary method? So if the 8 ball says no, then it will DEFINITELY be no despite what horary says. And if it says yes, it will be yes, but then you can look at horary? And the lot of employers should be use rather than the 6th or 10th houses? Or if the lot of employers says yes then it will be yes if the 6th and 10th houses are yes but if the lot of employers is no then it will definitely be no?

Anyway, the chart above based on the 10th house is positive, even based on the 6th is rather positive. Despite the 8 ball. So since the 8 ball is negative for the 6th house and lot of employers, this should be the thing that is looked at.

Note, both 10th and 6th rulers are Retrograde!!! Which is serious debilitation. So even if there is a conjucntion, the Rx planets point to things not being positive.