Will we eventually talk again?

ChildOfVenus

I see saturn is on the dc and ruler of 3rd in 9th. Does this mean yes but after awhile?

JWBWHjIN_o.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn is the significator of this person of interest, strong in its dignity and on the cusp of its own/7th house. S/he is interested in his/her own affairs. You/Sun and Saturn do not aspect. I do not see much in this chart to point to your talking anytime to soon.

Replying to:
I see saturn is on the dc and ruler of 3rd in 9th. Does this mean yes but after awhile?

Horary charts are never forever, so the chart would not have answered that you will never talk again. That being so then allows for the possibility that you *may* talk again sometime. But to your question,

"I see saturn is on the dc and ruler of 3rd in 9th. Does this mean yes but after awhile?"

the answer is no, that is not what it means.
Saturn as so positioned does not mean that.

ChildOfVenus

Saturn is the significator of this person of interest, strong in its dignity and on the cusp of its own/7th house. S/he is interested in his/her own affairs. You/Sun and Saturn do not aspect. I do not see much in this chart to point to your talking anytime to soon.

Replying to:

Horary charts are never forever, so the chart would not have answered that you will never talk again. That being so then allows for the possibility that you *may* talk again sometime. But to your question,

"I see saturn is on the dc and ruler of 3rd in 9th. Does this mean yes but after awhile?"

the answer is no, that is not what it means.
Saturn as so positioned does not mean that.

Communication is 3rd house matter. So we look for an aspect between Mercury, my ruler of 3rd house, and Jupiter his ruler of his 3rd house. The Moon translates the light from Mercury to Sun/me and then to Jupiter.

IleneK

Premium Member
Communication is 3rd house matter. So we look for an aspect between Mercury, my ruler of 3rd house, and Jupiter his ruler of his 3rd house. The Moon translates the light from Mercury to Sun/me and then to Jupiter.

The inference, the meaning, that you make from these planetary movement is not taken from horary. It is just what you think.

Last edited:

tikana

I dont see this communication at all

Saturn is in its own 1st house in its own sign - quested has no interest in opening communication with you
then Lord of 9th house (his 3rd) is sitting in 7th house - nothing there

Sun is too hot and dry (Aries) aspects Mars Lord of 10th house (4th house from 7th ) end of the relationship matter.
Lord of 4th house traditional end of the matters is separating from the Sun (this is done deal) what is interesting is Sun rejects venus - meaning that you havent come in terms with this end.

StarDust1

Child of Venus

Will we eventually talk again?

Using the 5th house for the romantic interest, Mars will trine Jupiter (ruler of the 5th house, Sagittarius is a higher level of thinking planet in the friendship and partnering houses and signs, his ruling concerns are of the 9th house where there is the cluster or stellium of planets of action that rule your question. Yes you will Moon is Combust the Sun will Cazumi Sun, (protection of the higher value for reasons to do so) you will be able to hold on and make good an excuse to get in contact with him again. The Cazumi protects your 'higher reasons' to call him should you go that way, poses the concern that suggests you will 'feel' there will be no future connection only. Do you have the opportunity to advance the conversation by calling him? Moon rules the 12th house of clandestined meetings and endings, of: worrisome thoughts, anxiety of that type of unhappiness. Being forward is one thing but just getting in contact with him again for light communications is another. Venus is in detriment, (could be the type of personal attribute you posses that attracts him to you, for reasons of your own are you shy, she rules Venusian matters (thoughts 3rd) & by being intercepted in one way of thinking, in the 10th house (Taurus), activity of out in the open opportunities, energies can be held back for want of a good reason to call Venus in detriment causes. Cadent houses (9th house where the stellium is) suggests weakness' of energy towards success.

Better keep it on a friendship basis, yes for Mars activities towards Sun, (opportunity is partile, strong opportunity) Leo on your Ascendant ruled of the Sun, you intercept your friend in some way, by way of a mutual friend (?) you make contact with him. TOL energy?

Mercury on your 2nd house is movement to call him will opportune Mars (male subject matter) concerns in the 11th house. Dear, just don't be too forward might dim the lights even more. Venus is in detriment, is 5 degrees away from 'feeling' her signs effect, can feel the pull energy as said where she is better in sign at home with, Taurus, rather than Aries. It won't be sudden, might be a while, Mercury will be in aspect with mutual inerest energy in 8 degrees in a Cardinal sign in the 9th house, could be weeks. A mutual party among friends offered?

Can you PM me the coordinates of your question, have a software program called Nostradamus that I love to check my work against?

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Child of Venus

Using the 5th house for the romantic interest, Mars will trine Jupiter (ruler of the 5th house, Sagittarius is a higher level of thinking planet in the friendship and partnering houses and signs, his ruling concerns are of the 9th house where there is the cluster or stellium of planets of action that rule your question. Yes you will Moon is Combust the Sun will Cazumi Sun, (protection of the higher value for reasons to do so) you will be able to hold on and make good an excuse to get in contact with him again. The Cazumi protects your 'higher reasons' to call him should you go that way, poses the concern that suggests you will 'feel' there will be no future connection only. Do you have the opportunity to advance the conversation by calling him? Moon rules the 12th house of clandestined meetings and endings, of: worrisome thoughts, anxiety of that type of unhappiness. Being forward is one thing but just getting in contact with him again for light communications is another. Venus is in detriment, (could be the type of personal attribute you posses that attracts him to you, for reasons of your own are you shy, she rules Venusian matters (thoughts 3rd) & by being intercepted in one way of thinking, in the 10th house (Taurus), activity of out in the open opportunities, energies can be held back for want of a good reason to call Venus in detriment causes. Cadent houses (9th house where the stellium is) suggests weakness' of energy towards success.

Better keep it on a friendship basis, yes for Mars activities towards Sun, (opportunity is partile, strong opportunity) Leo on your Ascendant ruled of the Sun, you intercept your friend in some way, by way of a mutual friend (?) you make contact with him. TOL energy?

Mercury on your 2nd house is movement to call him will opportune Mars (male subject matter) concerns in the 11th house. Dear, just don't be too forward might dim the lights even more. Venus is in detriment, is 5 degrees away from 'feeling' her signs effect, can feel the pull energy as said where she is better in sign at home with, Taurus, rather than Aries. It won't be sudden, might be a while, Mercury will be in aspect with mutual inerest energy in 8 degrees in a Cardinal sign in the 9th house, could be weeks. A mutual party among friends offered?

Can you PM me the coordinates of your question, have a software program called Nostradamus that I love to check my work against?

Thanks for your input we haven't talked since last month and he was upset with me blowing him up. I kept texting and calling him while he was at work. We aren't actually in a relationship though. We met online a couple of years ago and had been talking for almost two years. He did try to meet me once but I wasn't ready. We only live a short distance away though 4 hours. I haven't stopped calling or texting him. But I'm going to stop and give him some space. I know some people probably think I'm nuts. Because I'm upset over someone I've never met but I don't care.

I'm not sure what you mean by coordinates I don't know what those are.

ChildOfVenus

I don't know if it makes a difference that I had already asked a question about this situation a week before I asked this one. With this chart, I asked if he was still interested.

cd0ICrOz_o.jpeg