Wealth and money-making potential

star2858

It's so hard to tell what significators there are when aspects are considered in the mix.

Here is my chart, i am 21 still and a broke-*** student!! Haha, am trying to become a lawyer and hope the tables will turn.

In terms of negative aspects, I have venus in 5th square uranus. And jupiter opposite pluto (which quite a few of my law student friends seem to have).

Jupiter in the 12th (sighs).

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    28 KB · Views: 33

Astrologer4U

piscesascendant said:
Interesting i should read this thread. I have a book called "Mapping Your Money" and would be happy to share.

The three Universal Money Planets for everyone are: Venus (2nd house natural ruler), Mars and Pluto (8th house natural ruler and co-ruler). These (and their placement and aspects) go for everyone regardless of your chart.

Look to see what signs and houses Venus, Mars, and Pluto are in. Plus any aspects, of course.

Now here's where it gets interesting... in addition to these three planets, look to see what planets are in or ruler/co-ruie your 2nd and 8th houses.
Depending on the number of planets involved there, outside the Venus-Mars-Pluto spectrum, if you have a lot, you may have what's considered to be a "money chart"!

For two examples:

Oprah Winfrey:
http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/WinfreyOprah.htm

Matt Damon:
http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/f8kqp95Kf8Sf.htm

These are both considered "money charts".

If you want to know more, just say the word.

I have that book, it didn't seem to give all of the information that you just gave, will have to go through the book again.

In the meantime, what can you tell me about Cancer ruling the 2nd, Moon in the 4th, Moon is in square aspect to the Neptune in the 6th, square mars in the 11th, and opposing the MC.

Mercury and sun is in the 8th Capricorn Mercury and Sun iare squaring Uranus in the 5th and chiron in the 11th.

Pluto is in the 5th opposing chiron in the 5th, Squaring Saturn in the 1st and trining Venus in the 9th.

Mars is in the 11th Taurus, squaring Venus, trine Moon, oppose Uranus, sextile MC

Oh Gosh:rolleyes:

iwonder

Astrologer4U said:
In the meantime, what can you tell me about Cancer ruling the 2nd, Moon in the 4th, Moon is in square aspect to the Neptune in the 6th, square mars in the 11th, and opposing the MC.
I think this means you'd rather stay home, because dealing with mess and confusion at work or subordinates who have no clue is stressful. But you have to deal with it to make money :)

This is the first thing that came to mind, I don't pretend it to be correct at all :D

How is it that Moon squares Neptune, Trines Mars, and there is still a square between Mars and Neptune? 120-45=75. Or is Moon squaring, not trining, Mars? And what about that Pluto?

Mercury is still retro :rolleyes:

Last edited:

piscesascendant

I have that book, it didn't seem to give all of the information that you just gave, will have to go through the book again.

Perhaps I have a different edition than you do, if we are speaking in terms of the charts. With any other information, as far as I read, it's pretty much all there. With regards to planets besides Venus, Mars, and Pluto, helping to create a "money chart".... if, for instance, you have Capricorn and Aquarius in your second house, then Saturn and Uranus will have an impact on your finances as well as Venus/Mars/Pluto.

Look again at the example I gave using Oprah's chart (regardless of if you like hwr or not). The link I gave was an inaccurate chart set up, so I apologize. Her 2nd house cusp is Aquarius, Pisces coruling; her 8th house cusp is Leo, Virgo coruling. All together, her money planets:

Sun (8th house ruler in the 2nd house--Aquarius)
Mercury (8th house co-ruler in the 2nd house-Aquarius)
Venus (in the 2nd house--Aquarius)
Jupiter (2nd house ruler in Gemini in the 6th house)
Saturn (2nd house co-ruler in Scorpio in the 10th)
Uranus (2nd house ruler in Cancer in the 8th)
Neptune (2nd house co-ruler in Libra in the 10th house)
Pluto (in the 8th house in Leo)

All but her Moon and Mars are involved in money. This is one example I mean by a "money chart".

By the way, I agree with iwonder's assessment of your chart so far. We both could be off though. Who knows. I'm always learning!

Astrologer4U

iwonder said:
I think this means you'd rather stay home, because dealing with mess and confusion at work or subordinates who have no clue is stressful. But you have to deal with it to make money :)

This is the first thing that came to mind, I don't pretend it to be correct at all :D

How is it that Moon squares Neptune, Trines Mars, and there is still a square between Mars and Neptune? 120-45=75. Or is Moon squaring, not trining, Mars? And what about that Pluto?

Mercury is still retro :rolleyes:

Let me try it this way

Ruler of the 2rd is Moon, it is located in the 4th house Virgo

Moon is also trining mars in the 11th
Moon squares Neptune in the 6th
Moon oppose MC

Mercury is conjunct Sun in the 8th Capricorn

Both Mercury and Sun are Square Uranus in the 5th
Both Mercury and Sun are Square Chiron in the 11th

Pluto is in the 5th Libra

Pluto is sextile Neptune in the 6th
Pluto is oppose chiron in the 11th
Pluto is square Saturn in the 1st
Pluto is trine Venus in the 9th

Attachments

• ChildA#2.gif
    ChildA#2.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Astrologer4U

piscesascendant said:

Perhaps I have a different edition than you do, if we are speaking in terms of the charts. With any other information, as far as I read, it's pretty much all there. With regards to planets besides Venus, Mars, and Pluto, helping to create a "money chart".... if, for instance, you have Capricorn and Aquarius in your second house, then Saturn and Uranus will have an impact on your finances as well as Venus/Mars/Pluto.

Look again at the example I gave using Oprah's chart (regardless of if you like hwr or not). The link I gave was an inaccurate chart set up, so I apologize. Her 2nd house cusp is Aquarius, Pisces coruling; her 8th house cusp is Leo, Virgo coruling. All together, her money planets:

Sun (8th house ruler in the 2nd house--Aquarius)
Mercury (8th house co-ruler in the 2nd house-Aquarius)
Venus (in the 2nd house--Aquarius)
Jupiter (2nd house ruler in Gemini in the 6th house)
Saturn (2nd house co-ruler in Scorpio in the 10th)
Uranus (2nd house ruler in Cancer in the 8th)
Neptune (2nd house co-ruler in Libra in the 10th house)
Pluto (in the 8th house in Leo)

All but her Moon and Mars are involved in money. This is one example I mean by a "money chart".

By the way, I agree with iwonder's assessment of your chart so far. We both could be off though. Who knows. I'm always learning!

Have you seen Bill Gates chart? He has a money chart as well ;)

freedomlover

This is highly interesting to me - especially at this point in my life. I have had several psychics tell me, and I've also had several dreams that I will come into money. I've always had a burning desire to be a "distributor" of money/supply to those doing without. But for the last several years - it has been me who has been going without. I've been living in severe poverty after losing my home, which is a major reason I've been unable to recover my health. I'm talking very spartan existence. I've done all sorts of work on my belief system about money and self-worth - and still no change. Physically, I'm having a good day if I can cook a small meal for myself, maybe a load of laundry, and sit here at the computer for a few hours off and on. Many days aren't that good. When I did have extra money, I always, always gave to those in need. And, I didn't stockpile things - if I no longer had need of it, I gave it away. This situation has gone on for so many years, while it keeps getting worse, that it has really sabotaged any faith I had. I really need a miracle. I'm trying really hard, but when you've tried everything you know to do, and/or have the ability to do - and nothing changes..... sigh.....:eek:....

Is there anything in my chart that I'm missing that could explain this travesty?

Going from what I could pick up on what the indicators are:

Aquarius is on the cusp of my 2nd house. Co-rulers are Saturn in Pisces in the 2nd (Saturn disposits my ASC, Mars, and Venus) and Uranus in Virgo in the 8th. Ruler of my 8th house is Sun in Sagittarius in the 11th. Venus in Capricorn (disposited by Saturn in Pisces) rules my 5th. My Moon is in Aquarius on the cusp of 2nd, and rules my 7th.

Please give help in this matter, if you can. If I can see what's tripping me up, it could change my life, and alot of other people's. Is it me? Other people? Or is it just a matter of waiting on the transits?

Edit: I've always believed "Give and it will be given unto you." Well, I gave and gave and gave, and have had to pretty much stop giving in any form because I could not continue without support/being given to, as well. The tiny bit I'm able to do now is what I do here on the forum, and the prayers I give on behalf of others. But I'm still going without in almost every area of my life.

Last edited:

piscesascendant

Okay, I'm going to give it a shot here. Don't take what I say as gospel, but give it a lokka dn see if it works for you.

And, I didn't stockpile things - if I no longer had need of it, I gave it away...
Aquarius is on the cusp of my 2nd house.
...sit here at the computer for a few hours off and on.

Aquarius is tied in with technology and computers. Uranus (Aquarius) is in in the 8th house (lenders) of Virgo (service) and sextiles your Neptune (glamour) in Scorpio (rules the 8th house) in the 10th house (career). My assessment? Stop give away things to people and sell them on eBay!

Your Sun rules the 8th house of debt and in is the 12th house of self-undoing. Mercury is ruling your 6th house of health, and your Sun and Mercury are in the 12th house (undoing) aspecting your Saturn (ascendant ruler and 2nd house co-ruler of Aquarius, so, in my opinion, not only is "just giving away" your needless possessions without some form of compensation (prefereably monetary compensation) affecting your health, it's affecting your wallet and lifestyle. With any planets, signs, and aspects, I feel there can be pro's and con's to each and all. The key is seeing if there are more pro's involved or con's at stake.

Here's a tip in case you pursue the eBay route. I haven't sold anything on there, so I'll offer up tips from friends of mine who have used eBay:

1) research. Anyone can tell you that. Preparation is kay, eBay or elsewhere. See how well what you want to sell does.

2) When you're ready, think about what the possession(s) meant to you before they were needless and meant something to you and come up with a description that fits it. Anyone can "sell stuff". If you describe it in terms you remember as meaningful, the buyer will find meaning and might be more likely to buy it.

3) Weigh your budget. Figure in cost of shipping, any returns, etc.

I hope this interpretation helped a little. If not, let me know and I may be able to try again, unless someone else does better!

If you do purdue eBay, good luck and happy selling!

Take care!

Astrologer4U

@Picscesascendant

Can you help me out as well, I posted my information on the first page of this thread, I think my post is the last post on page 1

freedomlover

Okay, I'm going to give it a shot here. Don't take what I say as gospel, but give it a lokka dn see if it works for you.

And, I didn't stockpile things - if I no longer had need of it, I gave it away...
Aquarius is on the cusp of my 2nd house.
...sit here at the computer for a few hours off and on.

Aquarius is tied in with technology and computers. Uranus (Aquarius) is in in the 8th house (lenders) of Virgo (service) and sextiles your Neptune (glamour) in Scorpio (rules the 8th house) in the 10th house (career). My assessment? Stop give away things to people and sell them on eBay!

Your Sun rules the 8th house of debt and in is the 12th house of self-undoing. Mercury is ruling your 6th house of health, and your Sun and Mercury are in the 12th house (undoing) aspecting your Saturn (ascendant ruler and 2nd house co-ruler of Aquarius, so, in my opinion, not only is "just giving away" your needless possessions without some form of compensation (prefereably monetary compensation) affecting your health, it's affecting your wallet and lifestyle. With any planets, signs, and aspects, I feel there can be pro's and con's to each and all. The key is seeing if there are more pro's involved or con's at stake.

Here's a tip in case you pursue the eBay route. I haven't sold anything on there, so I'll offer up tips from friends of mine who have used eBay:

1) research. Anyone can tell you that. Preparation is kay, eBay or elsewhere. See how well what you want to sell does.

2) When you're ready, think about what the possession(s) meant to you before they were needless and meant something to you and come up with a description that fits it. Anyone can "sell stuff". If you describe it in terms you remember as meaningful, the buyer will find meaning and might be more likely to buy it.

3) Weigh your budget. Figure in cost of shipping, any returns, etc.

I hope this interpretation helped a little. If not, let me know and I may be able to try again, unless someone else does better!

If you do purdue eBay, good luck and happy selling!

Take care!

PiscesAscendant,
I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to answer my post. I tried to not make an extremely long post. But in doing so, maybe I wasn't able to get across a clear picture of my circumstances.

All the possessions I could sell were gone years ago. I lost my home in 2002, and have had to live with whoever I could find since then, as my health got worse and worse.

Besides, it goes against my moral beliefs to charge for anything that people need. What I need are people in my life that care - that will care about my needs and not just their own. I seem to be surrounded by nothing but selfish, materialistic people. I feel so disconnected and cut off from anything even remotely resembling a support system. And again - no matter what I do to try to change my situation- nothing works.

But I really appreciate that you tried to assist, PiscesAscendant :eek:

OH! and a technical correction. You said that the ruler of my 8th was in my 12th. It's not - it's in the 11th. That adds a different slant to it, does it not? Instead of the "house of self-un-doing", it's in the Aquarian house of humanitarianism and brotherly love.

piscesascendant

OH! and a technical correction. You said that the ruler of my 8th was in my 12th. It's not - it's in the 11th. That adds a different slant to it, does it not? Instead of the "house of self-un-doing", it's in the Aquarian house of humanitarianism and brotherly love.

Ah, so it is... my mistake. Yes, that would change this entirely. Friends giving you a lending hand. That could in fact boost your health while the Mercury could worsen it, hence, health in flux. Thanks for pointing that out.

freedomlover

Ah, so it is... my mistake. Yes, that would change this entirely. Friends giving you a lending hand. That could in fact boost your health while the Mercury could worsen it, hence, health in flux. Thanks for pointing that out.

So, all this considered....do I have a "money chart"? As I said, I would dearly love to be able to be able to get to the point where I could help lift others out of poverty. When I was little, I wanted to be a missionary or join the Peace Corp or something. I can't stand to see people suffer.

4leafclovah

Just wondering, has astrology helped any of you develop your money-making potential? I mean, being aware of strong points in your chart and working with them?

waybread

star2858 said:
It's so hard to tell what significators there are when aspects are considered in the mix.

Here is my chart, i am 21 still and a broke-*** student!! Haha, am trying to become a lawyer and hope the tables will turn.

In terms of negative aspects, I have venus in 5th square uranus. And jupiter opposite pluto (which quite a few of my law student friends seem to have).

Jupiter in the 12th (sighs).

Star, Mercury rules your 2nd house. This would suggest you can make money through your intellect and communication skills. Not bad for a lawyer. But it is square Neptune, the god of illusion/disillusionment. This makes me wonder if you have a good control of your personal finances. It's never too soon or too late to master your personal money, if not. I feel Saturn's lessons of frugality and self-discipline are apt for money matters, notably with your Saturn square Venus (she rules money.)

piscesascendant

I;m kind of bummed out, looking back. When I looked again at "money charts" it dawned on me that I might not have one. Sure, using the Placidus house system, Taurus naturyally rules my 2nd house and Scorpio my 8th, but since I don't have more of my planets involved, guess I don't have a "money chart". Maybe I shouldn't complain.... Gemini co-rules my 2nd, and Jupiter co-rules my 8th, so that's half my planets. Maybe I have a semi-"money chart", lol!

piscesascendant

freedomlover, I understand, and I agree you shouldn't go againsyt ypur moral beliefs. Maybe I shuld rephrase, even though your possessions are gone. I meant it more like, why just give things away when you can make a profit on them. But when I re-read what you said about people needing them, then I would completely agree, just give them the things. I've actually done similar for friends--I've let them borrow. Things like DVD's and Windows XP CDs, etc.

There are a couple of other people on this thread who asked me to do their "money potential". Sure thing. After that, I'll simply recommend the book. I really like analyzing charts, but I hadn't anticipated how just doing pne exhausts me. I think that's my Neptune ruler (Neptune rules sleep). Give me a few days, people, and I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Thanks.