exact trines to the ascendent

pluto 74

Does anybody have an experience of this aspect?
how important you think it is?
I personally never consider the aspects to my asc, but I was wondering if I should...
I immagine it depends a lot on the planets so here is more detail:
the trine is currently from neptune, and later this year also from jupiter.

freedomlover

Does anybody have an experience of this aspect?
how important you think it is?
I personally never consider the aspects to my asc, but I was wondering if I should...
I immagine it depends a lot on the planets so here is more detail:
the trine is currently from neptune, and later this year also from jupiter.

I've noticed transiting planets and asteroids trines to my Ascendant. They seem to represent a "feeder line" - an easy flow of something related to Ascendant/1st house matters.

R4VEN

freedomlover said:
I've noticed transiting planets and asteroids trines to my Ascendant. They seem to represent a "feeder line" - an easy flow of something related to Ascendant/1st house matters.

Yes, I find the transiting aspects to be like a push from behind.

Currently I have tr Saturn trine my Capricorn ascendant. This sounds like it should be a nice kind of feature, but is pushing me into places I'd not expected to go, and is forcing me to let go of ideas and expectations I'd become accustomed to. Robert Hand talks about this transit as having to look at totally new solutions to old problems, rather than doing the same old thing over again.
So far, it's not been pretty!

astro.teacher

Aspects show the relationships between two points and what these points represent. If we find that a Planet is aspecting the Ascendant, you can be fairly sure a relationship, one of genuine love (platonic, romantic or admiration as love is manifold) will certainly develope between those two significators. In your case we see that the Ascendant (you and specifically your body) comes into trine with Jupiter. Jupiter represents people such as lawyers, priests, older but benevolent people; it also represents wealth, status & etc. as well as diverse other things. This is to say that this trine brings love between you and those significators.

pluto 74

astro.teacher said:
Aspects show the relationships between two points and what these points represent. If we find that a Planet is aspecting the Ascendant, you can be fairly sure a relationship, one of genuine love (platonic, romantic or admiration as love is manifold) will certainly develope between those two significators. In your case we see that the Ascendant (you and specifically your body) comes into trine with Jupiter. Jupiter represents people such as lawyers, priests, older but benevolent people; it also represents wealth, status & etc. as well as diverse other things. This is to say that this trine brings love between you and those significators.

astro teacher your explanation was awsome!
would you please provide one for neptune trine my asc?
neptune's significance is always difficult to capture...

redwolf481

I have jupiter and others trine the ascendant....my mercury squares my ascendant and I agree I tend to talk a lot when I am nervous...I tend to be the guy who fills in the awkward silences.....lol people come off with the impression **** this guy talks a lot

freedomlover

What if in a synastry chart the partners north node (Gemini ) trines the others ascendent (libra)...

Some would depend on what house the NN is in... But speaking directly from the fact that NN is in Gemini, and trines the ASC, I would suggest this. Libra Ascendants often feel they have to be "fake", that they cant' be their real selves. So often their real thoughts and feelings are suppressed. A person with NN in Gemini trine their Libra ASC may be able to "bring out the real self" of the Libra ASC person, by engaging them in stimulating conversation about themselves.

astro.teacher

Pluto74

Sorry I do not consider the outer Planets as I am a traditional Astrologer. I believe the outer Planets significations can all be shown in the traditional Planets and points.

kaminari

I've got Pluto/Mars/Uranus trine the Ascendant. This gives me boundless energy. Sign placement is key. But any planet trine the Asc should allow easy expression I imagine, same with transits.

Vagabondgirl

I have Jupiter (aquarius) trining my AC (gemini) and virgo moon and venus are also trining AC. Not sure how it affects me? Some say its supposed to mean luck, but I dont know:p