Super bowl 53 (liii)

Ottobeuren

gfy, thank you for that wonderful link! That is the book I mentioned earlier in the thread, recommended from the New York Public Library.

Unfortunately, no time of birth when the franchise came into being.

Ottobeuren

gfy, we'll know by the end of the day, I can feel the excitement in the air. This is how I feel when I watch the final in a Tennis match! For sure one day I've a heart attack. I can understand how Football fans must feel!

Hope you enjoy the game!

jmp454

Premium Member
Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned I am a novice at this. Your comments were helpful in my learning curve. What I was trying to say before was that Goff has a transiting Pluto square his sun on game day... going with this will empower him. If it doesnt, he will lose big.
McVey. T. Mars trine progressed Uranus. T. Uranus trine solar arc Mars.
I think it is easy to say the Patriots will win as they are the favored, and really should win. I am still going with the Rams. too much Aries around

cometwolf

Thank you to everyone for your input on the Super Bow 53.
Whoever is watching I hope you enjoy the game :)
Btw Kickoff time: according to my iPhone, it was late 2 minutes
Also subtract 1 minute for broadcast delay because I live in Asia, so perhaps game was late between 1-2 minutes.

CapAquaPis

Im in the US. Official kickoff time was 6:32 PM. My friend is at the game. So 2 minutes late.

3:33pm according to my clocks in the Pacific time zone (Rams home team turf, sorry Chargers). Pats 3-Rams 0 at halftime (as of 5:00pm) and I'm concerned the Pats with 9th-SB-appearance key player #12 (Tom Brady) could score a touchdown in the game's 2nd half. Let's see if the Rams 'Sean McVay (born Jan 24, 1986 - Aquarian) half of Pats' Bill Belichick's age (Apr 16, 1952 - sign of the Ram coaching the "Capricorn" G.O.A.T.) can luckily beat his long experience.

fensi88

Im in the US. Official kickoff time was 6:32 PM. My friend is at the game. So 2 minutes late.

3:33pm according to my clocks in the Pacific time zone (Rams home team turf, sorry Chargers).

Thanks for writing down exact time of kickoff!
With these times we do not have Moon's aspects in next 5 degrees, so that is as Moon is VOC which means favorite wins or draw. As Patriots was favorite they won 13-3!
Interesting, for this times for kickoff Sabian Symbol for DSC team/Rams tells: Feeling like all is lost. Not seeing the joy and beauty in your life.

CapAquaPis

The Pats tie their SB win record with the Steelers after they previously tied with the Cowboys and 49ers (they have 5 SB wins).

Bulletbobb

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill!

Don't worry about the true birth chart for the team. Finding the date is easy enough, but the game time is another matter. And even if you find it there is no guarantee the game started at the time given. These charts are very sensitive to time, so it has to be accurate.

The solution? Simple, you use a chart for the first game of the season, relocated to the home site of the road team. These can be called seasonal birth charts. I have had many years experience with them, and they work very well.

I use them with daily progressions, although other methods of progression work. Only problem with them is that you have to use both pre-natal and post-natal progressions, which makes for more work. But it's necessary as the pre-natal progressions are very energetic in these charts.

As for the Stuporbowl, again, a mountain of a molehill. The game started at 6:32 pm EST. Cast the charts for Atlanta, then relocate first to LA and then to Foxboro. The resulting charts are an absolute no-brainer: the Rams will loose.

I posted a bit more about this on the other forum.

Bulletbob

Bulletbobb

This thread is about American football, not soccer.
Perhaps you should move your post to a more appropriate location.

Bulletbobb