“Will I marry him?” - Pretty silly

cloxkinghere

Turns out, they’re not even “dating”. They only hang out every once in a while. She does like him. I’m not sure if this chart even matters or says anything, because, we’ll, they’re not even on that path. It’s like asking about something that doesn’t even exist (brutal, I know...). Am I wrong for this?

I did try to get a read on it thiugh:

Mercury (querent) and Jupiter (quested)

Both signs are sextile = positive
Moon and Mercury are applying and conjunct. I wanna say positive...?
Moon and Jupiter are sextile = positive
Jupiter is domicile = positive
Moon is in its essential dignity, Aquarius = positive
As she is Mercury, she likes him more than he likes her.
Venus is in the 7th house, that would be positive.
BUT, Saturn is in the 7th house too and it’s in its domicile.
Mercury, Jupiter, and Moon are in Cadent houses = negative

I think it would have potential for a relationship if they were both into it. It seems like she’s more into it than he is, though.

https://ibb.co/Wx33zCS

besitos

i think you are asking about yourself and the man you are not dating right now that you mentioned in the thread previous to this one. no need to beat yourself up about asking it, but if you ask the same question multiple times it will confuse the result i've read - it will become muddled to read.

Saturn in the 7th, and ascendant is kind of late, very close to the range of late (27-30 degrees). this casts doubt on the question being uncloudedly asked. (saturn in 7th means you cannot trust the interpreter - the person reading it - perhaps yourself?)

If there is some truth in this post to your situation, I'd suggest asking yourself why you need to know right now - do you think you can't act a certain way or date other people if the chart says you will marry him?

if this is not the case, same advice. :) But, if someone else asked the question you must take their house as the 1st when counting to their questited, remember. Ie, if it was your friend, you might take 7th from the 11th house to see what your friend's quesited's significator is.

Last edited: