Sugar daddy

Ukpoohbear

Greeting. I see a post I wish to reply but I hesitate too late. I wonder a similar situation myself. I read an advertisement in the daily mail for a sugary daddy website. I talk to a guy who offered to meet for an arrangement, but with my culture I wonder it prostitution if you meet up with an older man for 3 hours (2 hours of coitus) for £300?

tikana

Greeting. I see a post I wish to reply but I hesitate too late. I wonder a similar situation myself. I read an advertisement in the daily mail for a sugary daddy website. I talk to a guy who offered to meet for an arrangement, but with my culture I wonder it prostitution if you meet up with an older man for 3 hours (2 hours of coitus) for £300?

i'd raise my fees to 1500 per hour

T

tikana

He say 250 but I say 300 then then he say he want discount if four times a month.

Will I be safe with this, I see it in daily mail so surely I am not a prostitute?

no why.. just make sure you tell someone where you are when you are coming back and all the info .. be safe

age of high morals and etc is over sadly..

Ukpoohbear

Yes I think I will have to tell my girl friend. There is no longer the morals or believe in princess and prince but I believe a queen make her palace from dirt. I will protect myself through rituals and protecting spells.

katydid

No I hope not too but if that was the case this website would also be illegal? So it is prostitution then?

It is not 'illegal' if the terms are not so specifically determined. But if someone gets you to negotiate costs of future sexual acts, then it is veering off into prostitution.

Ukpoohbear

Check with uk laws

It's legal in my native country but also here as I check but on the streets or has been done through force. Let me be clear I am one if I have to google what the law says. So this advert in daily mail is a prostitue ring.

"In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal,[2] but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. "

I ask him why and he say would you do me for free which I would not as I have financial needs.

tikana

It's legal in my native country but also here as I check but on the streets or has been done through force. Let me be clear I am one if I have to google what the law says. So this advert in daily mail is a prostitue ring.

"In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal,[2] but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. "

I ask him why and he say would you do me for free which I would not as I have financial needs.

then dont worry about it

tikana

Yes just incase it is not safe when I go to his home but we meet for coffee at Starbucks first

thing is
if this is advertised as companionship, sex is usually not included so it is not prostitution. Whatever happens happens.
There are a lot of rich guys who do not want to be tied up to a relationship (got burned or whatever) but they want no string female companionship. Loneliness is a horrible thing to have. Guys just want to talk to someone and spend time with another human being. we are social creatures ...

Ukpoohbear

Yes i agree, I wonder if there is more to him than when he says he has high sex drive and no one my age would want him. When I meet him at Starbucks I hopefully find out more.

Ukpoohbear

Make sure you are on some kind of birth control before you decide to have sex.

Yes that is very important in any situation. As it turns out he sent message to say he had doubts about it and wanted to find somebody to like him for him. Maybe he thinks I'm police? But it turns out well as I was having doubts. I made a horary and it say I have doubts not him as I am in detriment so I think horary is wrong or I read it wrong. I am in detriment however.

ChildOfVenus

Well I think if this is something that you want to do then do it regardless of what the Horary says. If you are having doubts then give it some more thought. Is there a rush? Why did you decide to do this? How long have you known him? Maybe you should talk with him and get to know him more.
Yes that is very important in any situation. As it turns out he sent message to say he had doubts about it and wanted to find somebody to like him for him. Maybe he thinks I'm police? But it turns out well as I was having doubts. I made a horary and it say I have doubts not him as I am in detriment so I think horary is wrong or I read it wrong. I am in detriment however.

tikana

hun
go meet the guy

i am telling you the guy is lonely it is not about sex ..

Ukpoohbear

Now he say he change his mind and he does not want to do I think that's correct to happen because like another member say, he negotiate with money and did not mention any companionship requests except money.

However now I speak to a man from my own culture but in America and he offer to take me on holiday in future and has asked to Skype. This man asks about me and tells me about his mum. He is also older man.

The lesson here is that a friendship is important and the belief thy money can bring advantages but it has to be a teacher and pupil situation and not just to meet up for coitus.