Sharon Tate

savanna

Tate was an American actress and former wife of film director Roman Polanski. She was brutally murdered, while pregnant, by members of the Manson family at the young age of 26.

I find her chart interesting. She has a Air Grand Trine Kite in her chart. She also has Jupiter rising which would indicate luck, which she did have when it came to her career, but not so much her life since it ended so soon and so horrifically. I've read books on her and she was said to be a sweet, gentle and somewhat shy person who never said a bad word about anybody. After her death, the police interviewed numerous people in Hollywood (which can be a very bitchy town) and everyone had nothing but nice things to say about her. Not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous!!

Interesting interpretation of chart: http://astropost.blogspot.com/2009/03/chart-of-sharon-tate-raising-questions.html

Thoughts??

Attachments

• astro_2at_23_sharon_tate_adb.53992.18300.jpg
    astro_2at_23_sharon_tate_adb.53992.18300.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
M

may28gemini

i'm from la and i live close to hollywood and i don't think it's right to say that hollywood is a b*tchy town. we're probably "crazy" or at least the rest of the world sees us as crazy but we're just regular people like anyone else. we just happen to be in the limelight a lot and people get all sorts of misconceptions and unrestrained tongues start to wag.

as for sharon tate, she was quite cool looking. it's unfortunately she got brutally murdered. i also have jupiter conj asc so i feel that. what a pity.

JUPITERASC

Tate was an American actress and former wife of film director Roman Polanski. She was brutally murdered, while pregnant, by members of the Manson family at the young age of 26.

I find her chart interesting. She has a Air Grand Trine Kite in her chart. She also has Jupiter rising which would indicate luck, which she did have when it came to her career, but not so much her life since it ended so soon and so horrifically. I've read books on her and she was said to be a sweet, gentle and somewhat shy person who never said a bad word about anybody. After her death, the police interviewed numerous people in Hollywood (a very bitchy town) and everyone had nothing but nice things to say about her. Not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous!!

Thoughts??
Here's some information on the horrific murder - interview with a participant

FULL VERSION: SUSAN ATKINS INTERVIEW (1976) - DESCRIPTION OF SHARON TATE MURDER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZSTJcAWgY

QUOTE FROM NOTES:
"CALIFORNIA - Susan Denise Atkins (dob: 7 May 1948 - died: 24 September 2009) was a member of the 'Manson family', led by Charles Manson. Manson and his followers committed a series of murders in the summer of 1969"

SUSAN ATKINS 2002 INTERVIEW WITH DIANNE SAWYER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqooUe0wC0&feature=related

THE MANSON FAMILY: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjv9WloK4o&feature=related

savanna

i'm from la and i live close to hollywood and i don't think it's right to say that hollywood is a b*tchy town. we're probably "crazy" or at least the rest of the world sees us as crazy but we're just regular people like anyone else. we just happen to be in the limelight a lot and people get all sorts of misconceptions and unrestrained tongues start to wag.

I didn't mean it like that. I'm talking about Hollywood circles and famous types, not the everyday citizens of LA. My point is, Sharon was very well-liked and people who knew her, personally, never spoke ill of her.

savanna

Here's some information on the horrific murder - interview with a participant

FULL VERSION: SUSAN ATKINS INTERVIEW (1976) - DESCRIPTION OF SHARON TATE MURDER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZSTJcAWgY

QUOTE FROM NOTES:
"CALIFORNIA - Susan Denise Atkins (dob: 7 May 1948 - died: 24 September 2009) was a member of the 'Manson family', led by Charles Manson. Manson and his followers committed a series of murders in the summer of 1969"

SUSAN ATKINS 2002 INTERVIEW WITH DIANNE SAWYER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqooUe0wC0&feature=related

THE MANSON FAMILY: WHERE ARE THEY NOW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjv9WloK4o&feature=related

I know all the details. Susan was a con and a manipulator who loved being the certain of attention just like Manson. She was a Taurus and Charles was a Scorpio. Odd they were responsible for the death of an Aquarius (Sharon) and a Leo (Abigail Folger). (All fixed signs)

Anyways, this thread is about Sharon and her chart. She had a good amount of air with Sun and Mercury opposite Pluto.

M

may28gemini

I didn't mean it like that. I'm talking about Hollywood circles and famous types, not the everyday citizens of LA. My point is, Sharon was very well-liked and people who knew her, personally, never spoke ill of her.

LOL i wasn't arguing with you and being defensive. i was merely illustrating the very nature and mentality of how hollywood really is! when people are in famous circles and in the limelight, there will be gossip floating about so a lot of them know how to handle/ deal with that. i think sharon tate definitely knew how to handle it even if she was a darling sweetheart. she was still an aqua and those people are usually stone cold in the face of their adversary!

M

may28gemini

I know all the details. Susan was a con and a manipulator who loved being the certain of attention just like Manson. She was a Taurus and Charles was a Scorpio. Odd they were responsible for the death of an Aquarius (Sharon) and a Leo (Abigail Folger). (All fixed signs)

Anyways, this thread is about Sharon and her chart. She had a good amount of air with Sun and Mercury opposite Pluto.

ewwww... i remember something about how they were all fixed signs. the 4 of them created a fixed grand cross so maybe that's why the energy was so violent and bloody. i still don't quite "understand" why manson wanted to go destroying so many people...unless the explanation is that he's pure evil.

as for susan, i'm not surprised that she's a taurus. i've met a lot of taurus women and they would ditch their friends at the drop of a hat to go with a man if he gave her attention. i don't think susan had any malice against the victims... i think she just did it to keep charles' affection going, even if it meant taking away other people's loved ones. thats not really an evil person but it's definitely a BAD person.

savanna

LOL i wasn't arguing with you and being defensive. i was merely illustrating the very nature and mentality of how hollywood really is! when people are in famous circles and in the limelight, there will be gossip floating about so a lot of them know how to handle/ deal with that. i think sharon tate definitely knew how to handle it even if she was a darling sweetheart. she was still an aqua and those people are usually stone cold in the face of their adversary!

I thought I had offended you :innocent: When I read "Helter Skelter" by Vincent Bugliosi (prosecutor in the Manson case), he referred to Hollywood as a "bitchy" town. I probably should have noted that OOPS! :happy:

From what I read about Sharon, she was a bit naive. She probably had no adversaries since nobody seemed to dislike her! People wanted to protect her since she had an innocent/vulnerable quality like Marilyn Monroe.

Skywomb

i still don't quite "understand" why manson wanted to go destroying so many people...unless the explanation is that he's pure evil.
as for susan, i'm not surprised that she's a taurus. i've met a lot of taurus women and they would ditch their friends at the drop of a hat to go with a man if he gave her attention. i don't think susan had any malice against the victims... i think she just did it to keep charles' affection going, even if it meant taking away other people's loved ones. thats not really an evil person but it's definitely a BAD person.
I.e. the other option is he's innocent. But option C would be that he's been getting more and more ******* in the head by the glorious American prison system for one thing as part of an explanation.
Now I haven't any facts on the hand except from sources none I can rely on, regarding him, but AFAIk he'd been in and out a lot.

Now just having looked at interviews with Susan, she seems like a real ***** and a huge liar..... Well I'll stop there. (And I have a friend who's a Taurus, with Mars in Scorpio... He's hilarious in his money-making scehemes)

Well enough off the "sorta off-topic".

But hey, look on the bright side... I don't think Polanski would've done so many more great movies if she didn't die!

savanna

But hey, look on the bright side... I don't think Polanski would've done so many more great movies if she didn't die!

I disagree completely. Sharon was on the verge of leaving Roman before she died. I honestly think she would have divorced him a little after having her baby. And I don't think Sharon's death played a role in his career. Sharon was alive when Rosemary's Baby was released, which is one of his biggest films. The only thing her death did was garner publicity for him, but that's it.

I find it interesting that he's a Leo and she was an Aquarius. Opposite signs, but they worked well together. Although Roman was a cheater, but Sharon was too naive and in love with him to want to "change him".

njmfff

I disagree completely. Sharon was on the verge of leaving Roman before she died. I honestly think she would have divorced him a little after having her baby. And I don't think Sharon's death played a role in his career. Sharon was alive when Rosemary's Baby was released, which is one of his biggest films. The only thing her death did was garner publicity for him, but that's it.

Agree, he was already a name when that happen.

I find it interesting that he's a Leo and she was an Aquarius. Opposite signs, but they worked well together. Although Roman was a cheater, but Sharon was too naive and in love with him to want to "change him".

Hmm... it's interesting fact.... as for the poor Sharon, I think she was one of the prettiest faces in Hollywood. There's just something about her looks, she looks like(d) like a regular girl that you could easily hang out with, not like some Hollywood divas. Oh yeah, and she was gorgeous. Too bad her life ended like that.

fattail

A couple of years ago I wrote a blog post about Roman Polanski:

http://www.archiedunlop.com/2010/05/16/the-horoscope-of-roman-polanski/

It's possible, at some level, that what happens to you in influenced by the people you're hanging out with.

In Polanski's case, Sharon Tate was the second woman in his life to have been murdered while pregnant - his pregnant mother died in Auschwitz.

So perhaps if you want to understand what happened to Sharon Tate you have to look at Polanski's Moon, that was conjunct the MC in Cancer. In other words the Moon is the mother, it is also the feminine. His Moon is conjunct Pluto in Cancer, square Mars in Libra, square Uranus in Aries. In other words, it picks up on a Mars-Uranus-Pluto 'T' square. Even if you don't use the discovered planets, you still have the Mars aspect.

And then there's the obvious tie-up - Sharon Tate's 21 degree Cancer Ascendant is picked up by Polanski's Moon-Pluto conjunction, again in Cancer.

LeoCassandra

A couple of years ago I wrote a blog post about Roman Polanski:

http://www.archiedunlop.com/2010/05/16/the-horoscope-of-roman-polanski/

It's possible, at some level, that what happens to you in influenced by the people you're hanging out with.

In Polanski's case, Sharon Tate was the second woman in his life to have been murdered while pregnant - his pregnant mother died in Auschwitz.

So perhaps if you want to understand what happened to Sharon Tate you have to look at Polanski's Moon, that was conjunct the MC in Cancer. In other words the Moon is the mother, it is also the feminine. His Moon is conjunct Pluto in Cancer, square Mars in Libra, square Uranus in Aries. In other words, it picks up on a Mars-Uranus-Pluto 'T' square. Even if you don't use the discovered planets, you still have the Mars aspect.

And then there's the obvious tie-up - Sharon Tate's 21 degree Cancer Ascendant is picked up by Polanski's Moon-Pluto conjunction, again in Cancer.
Wow. Thank you:w00t: I like to learn new things:biggrin:

savanna

I am curious how someone with Jupiter dominant in their chart (the sign of luck) could become a homicide victim? Is there something in Sharon's chart that would indicate her brutal death?

dr. farr

Couple of observations: note that Lilith (crescent-on-cross Lilith) conjoins 1st house Jupiter (under 2 degrees); also note that the South Lunar Node (positing the 8th whole sign house) is in Parallel (within 2 degrees) with her Part of Fortune (also posited there in the 8th whole sign house), and Venus (also in the 8th house) is almost in conjunction with the South Lunar Node; the SN, Part of Fortune, Venus, Sun and Mercury are all in the 8th whole sign house, disposited by Saturn (and many would say, Uranus as well)-notice that Saturn and Uranus are in conjunction (within 5 degrees) together in the 12th whole sign house; also that Lilith (crescent on cross Lilith) is in Parallel with both Saturn and Uranus (dispositors of the 8th house) These potentially disruptive factors, particularly involving 8th and 12th house significations, might have played a role in possibly "cancelling out" the "lucky" influences of 1st house exalted Jupiter, in this chart, perhaps particularly so when we additionally find the rising Jupiter conjunct the very unfortunate star, Wasat, and the ascending degree connected with a star of mixed benefic and malefic potentials, Pollux (see indications for these stars eg in Robson, also constellationsofwords.com)...

Shanti

I find the close Contraparallel of Pluto to Mars important here.

Mars is parallel with fixed star Facies (violent death).

By the lens of whole sign houses there is a stellium in 8th house opposing Pluto.

At the day of death this potentially violent mars is set of by progressed ascendant semisquare it.
Neptune in 4th (whole signs) is squaring Mars in the natal chart.
This is set of by solar arcs and transits.
Which may suggest a mysterious violent event (Ma) in the home(Ne 4th).

Shanti

Solar return transits to her natal chart.

Transiting Uranus south node is right on her 4th house Neptune.
squaring Mars ( Mars Contraparallel Pluto).

LOY is Mercury (8th) exactly squaring Mars.
(The firdaria timelords are Mercury/Mars)

Attachments

• tate.PNG
    tate.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: