View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2020, 02:12 PM

Re: Why do women disrespect me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloes View Post
Well I read a similar thread here from a lady. I have the opposite problem - women disrespect me or outright ignore me and many would treat me bad, especially those younger than me or my age (but not only). Iíve always suffered lots of drama and criticism from women in school and at my jobs. It was only at jobs with just 1 or no women where there werenít any problems. I also have never had a woman flirt with me, they act cold and business-like towards me. Due to this Iíve started to fear them now and basically try to avoid dealing with them at work if I can, but thatís not a good way. What in my chart makes me womenís public enemy number 1? Should I just avoid work places with many women (itís usually women in schools or business environments that have caused me trouble)? My chart is here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=132398

I actually had some luck in dating further west from my birthplace but of course I never got a 2nd date with any of the women I met with except those who we became just friends with. I also had lots of drama with female flatmates over petty things. Oh and psychics have told me that more than one women had performed black magic on me (my Pluto position?). Is it Saturnís opposition to Venus to blame for my lack of luck with anything relating to women? Itís like itís some bad past life karma.
To make a comment from a practical point of view...looks, income, masculinity make a huge impact to women in my own experience. Women want men who act like insensitive wolves, not guys who easily get hurt over their behavior. Women like to test guys.

For example my wife that i am married to...when I first met her she acted actually just like the women you described toward me. She was very curt with me, cold, and sometimes acted very angry that I was talking to her.Her behavior would suggest she wasn't interested. I ignored her behavior and pursued her anyway, later she became flirtatious back to me. I asked her why she acted the way she did to me later when we married. She said she just was not one of those women who were nice to everyone, she didn't consider herself a flirt and actually said she gets offended by women who are nice and friendly to every man that approaches them. She also said she doesn't like sissy guys who get their feelings easily hurt over her behavior, she wants a man not a boy.

...so don't take their behavior so personally, pursue women anyway and see what happens... is my advice.

I would give you more astrology advice, but I am new to astrology and just know a little.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLover For This Useful Post:
pabloes (07-09-2020)