CHAT - anything goes thread - free discussion for everyone - all topics welcome

JUPITERASC

christine-blasey-fords-connections.png

ALRESCHA

Hi. Where's Rahu?

Edit: I just found out Rahu was banned! No, no, no, somebody please tell me how to get in touch with Rahu. Thanks. PS I do not accept private messages at this time, so please just name a page he posts on, any place I can get in touch with him. :( Thank you!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi. Where's Rahu?
Edit: I just found out Rahu was banned!

No, no, no, somebody please tell me how to get in touch with Rahu.

Thanks.
You could write him a letter... there is an address in his profile.

The pre-ban state of affairs was hardly ideal.

It's personally difficult for me to read the posts of someone of so obviously suffering
and just benefit from the knowledge shared and scroll past the rest.

I've mentioned before it seemed like moderation was worsening his paranoia

(not causing it). It also seemed like some of the underlying issues

are related to this being a public, indexed forum.

It doesn't seem like there's any way around that.

Rahu, wherever you are, wishing you the best
MISSING RAHU thread discussion

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128459

I feel shocked and upset that Rahu has been banned.
He is an exceptional astrologer
and if anyone knows how to get in touch with him
I would be grateful to hear.
I wish him the best, wherever he is..:sad:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=988447&postcount=1229
I see that on one of these posts,
rahu linked back to something he posted on Lindaland, under the name Todd.
I have no idea if he's reachable at that site, but maybe.

While he's no longer allowed here, there's no reason
friends of his can't contact him elsewhere, if they have a way.

conspiracy theorist

That doesn't charge an arm and a leg for something that you could delineate yourself? How's the trad astrology education going, ice?

When Jupiter is on he'll give you some leads for sure.

Iced8Ace

That doesn't charge an arm and a leg for something that you could delineate yourself? How's the trad astrology education going, ice?

When Jupiter is on he'll give you some leads for sure.

As well as my post secondary degree, stalled and uncertain.

I can't really delineate my health issues. I'll probably just get Lee's book for that, instead of asking her to delineate it herself :rolleyes:

I don't know what to take for the significator of magistery. I'd be inclined to take Mercury, since he's making a morning appearance but Lilly would say Mercury being in detriment would disqualify it, so maybe take Venus.

It's things like that; I'm not sure which theories work. That would take some research, but I lack the time of late.

Good ol' Jup's not LOY till I'm 27, and [strike]I'm apparently having a baby.[/strike]

conspiracy theorist

As well as my post secondary degree, stalled and uncertain.

I can't really delineate my health issues. I'll probably just get Lee's book for that, instead of asking her to delineate it herself :rolleyes:

I don't know what to take for the significator of magistery. I'd be inclined to take Mercury, since he's making a morning appearance but Lilly would say Mercury being in detriment would disqualify it, so maybe take Venus.

It's things like that; I'm not sure which theories work. That would take some research, but I lack the time of late.

Good ol' Jup's not LOY till I'm 27, and [strike]I'm apparently having a baby.[/strike]

I might have to dig back in your history to get your chart, but isn't it Gemini on the Midheaven? Jupiter in Sagittarius is where again? is it in orb of aspect to Mercury? I do remember that it is witnessing by whole sign, at least.

It doesn't have to be either or. Mars and Venus is most angular in my chart, yet Mercury rules the 10th sign. Mercury also aspects the MC degree while being connected to a fixed star. I've done jobs that have fall under each planets' category, even now since what I'm doing is a mixture of all three planets. It helps to be flexible in this current age of dynamic change.

I wouldn't count on your Jupiter necessarily being a magic bullet, despite it's overall strength. Mine dominates, yet my ZR Sagittarius period began last year which places Jupiter in the drivers seat, and I wouldn't say the effect was a catastrophic rise in glory. When in ZR it was Sagittarius level 4 -> Sagittarius level 3, I was in a very Jupiterian line of work (zodiacal releasing from spirit - one's actions and career outflow) things took a abrupt turn on the days leading up to the changeover from Sagittarius level 3 -> Capricorn, but a synergy that I think would actually be beneficial for me in the long run, probably do to Saturn being of the sect and being witnessed by his domicile lord. It would probably be a gradual thing for you, when it does come to the fore. Jupiter will be my LOY on my next birthday. If you're around I'll let you know what's up for research purposes and a sort of heads up.

Congrats on the motherhood.... I now can see where a part of your crises comes from. Have you checked your various charts to see if 6th house issues crop up? You could invest in some med astro stuff but I wouldn't be the person to ask on how to get that information.

conspiracy theorist

I will say that directions to Venus have brought the most direct career outcomes. Have you observed directions to the professional planets to see which one garners the most hits in terms of jobs and professional issues?

Iced8Ace

I might have to dig back in your history to get your chart, but isn't it Gemini on the Midheaven? Jupiter in Sagittarius is where again? is it in orb of aspect to Mercury? I do remember that it is witnessing by whole sign, at least.

It doesn't have to be either or. Mars and Venus is most angular in my chart, yet Mercury rules the 10th sign. Mercury also aspects the MC degree while being connected to a fixed star. I've done jobs that have fall under each planets' category, even now since what I'm doing is a mixture of all three planets. It helps to be flexible in this current age of dynamic change.

I wouldn't count on your Jupiter necessarily being a magic bullet, despite it's overall strength. Mine dominates, yet my ZR Sagittarius period began last year which places Jupiter in the drivers seat, and I wouldn't say the effect was a catastrophic rise in glory. When in ZR it was Sagittarius level 4 -> Sagittarius level 3, I was in a very Jupiterian line of work (zodiacal releasing from spirit - one's actions and career outflow) things took a abrupt turn on the days leading up to the changeover from Sagittarius level 3 -> Capricorn, but a synergy that I think would actually be beneficial for me in the long run, probably do to Saturn being of the sect and being witnessed by his domicile lord. It would probably be a gradual thing for you, when it does come to the fore. Jupiter will be my LOY on my next birthday. If you're around I'll let you know what's up for research purposes and a sort of heads up.

Congrats on the motherhood.... I now can see where a part of your crises comes from. Have you checked your various charts to see if 6th house issues crop up? You could invest in some med astro stuff but I wouldn't be the person to ask on how to get that information.

Taurus on the midheaven, Jupiter in the 4th. Yes it is, though the aspects separating.

You're quite right on being flexible. I'm kind of lost, since I don't know what job I'd be competent at--I like teaching but I think I'm far from qualified. I don't really want to pursue a career I wouldn't be good at.

I still have to study ZR's. Yeah, I think you'd need a few more indicators for sure for a rise to glory. I will be around, definitely let me know. Oh, I think we're the same age? And you've got Mercury in Sag? No wonder I like you.

Not me, my partner. :/ There's unfortunately 6th house issues, (Saturn's gone kapootz). I'll try reading on the astro med stuff.

I will say that directions to Venus have brought the most direct career outcomes. Have you observed directions to the professional planets to see which one garners the most hits in terms of jobs and professional issues?

Not really to the professional planets, but in general. MC to Saturn, was my first job. Venus will sextile the MC at 27 or 28? Mercury will square the MC this year, I'll keep an eye out.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Taurus on the midheaven, Jupiter in the 4th. Yes it is, though the aspects separating.

You're quite right on being flexible. I'm kind of lost, since I don't know what job I'd be competent at--I like teaching but I think I'm far from qualified. I don't really want to pursue a career I wouldn't be good at.

I still have to study ZR's. Yeah, I think you'd need a few more indicators for sure for a rise to glory. I will be around, definitely let me know. Oh, I think we're the same age? And you've got Mercury in Sag? No wonder I like you.

Not me, my partner. :/ There's unfortunately 6th house issues, (Saturn's gone kapootz). I'll try reading on the astro med stuff.

If you can take a detour from the astro stuff, maybe this book will help you see a perspectives where mistakes are not only tolerated, but sought after.

http://kgt.bme.hu/files//BMEGT30M400/Taleb_Antifragile__2012.pdf

You only have your eyes on teaching? With Venus ruling the 10th I'd want to keep an eye on her, too. Especially if she has somehow other sigs. that make her more career ready --- I just rechecked your chart, Venus is angular, exalted and ruling the MC degree in 9th sign --- that gives more range than teaching for sure, and would indicate a high ranking career in Venusian matters, if you are going with Lily's rules.

Yep, Sag Merc and same age. Why do you like Sag Merc's generally?

I see.... I'll leave you to your business where that is concerned. Frisiangal is very learned in medical astrology, maybe you could contact her and ask her what is the best literature on the matter.