Platonic, or just takes time to develop?

agnes11

Hi,

anyone with Neptune experience?
I've met this guy, with whom I have this instant and incredible connection. We're together every second day since we met a week ago, we talk for days non-stop, but nothing happens. I feel so drained of waiting and waiting for him to make a move. I think we're both just waiting for the other person to make the first move.
Or will this stay platonic? Neptune is positively aspecting every single planet in the composite - mars moon venus sun mercury and ascendant.
Mars is in opposition to the love stellium, and trine pluto and moon/ascendant, so this should be extra sexual, yet Neptune is preventing it all... or just delaying? I'm so confused.

Any feedback welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_8115.jpg
    IMG_8115.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8116.jpg
    IMG_8116.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 38

agnes11

The thing is, I can feel us both getting really confused.
The moment i met him, I felt every cell activate inside me. Like you said, you knew he would be your husband.

We talk, and he tells me he can't read me. And from my side, I actually directly asked him if he likes me, to which he replied - isnt it obvious.

Is really A LOT of Neptune in this chart, positive Neptune. Can this ever develop into more, or is it bound to be a dream?

I'm asking this also because I've never seen a chart like this before. And I've been in terrible afflicted Neptune relationships before, but never in one like this...

agnes11

Also, what is confusing for me trying to read this, is that:
1. in our synastry there's no Neptune.
2. but our composite is full of it?
3. we are both Neptunian and Pisces types.

comdoc

86% (8.6/10) overall synastry potential. 98 (9.8/10) composite relationship power. Mars/AC is not platonic! It will naturally unfold in time, Jupiter/N.Node promises a bright future together.

agnes11

I'd rather look at the chart as a specific dynamic, rather than a compatibility score.

I've been checking my previous relationships, and none had this amount of Neptune, so I' m just looking for someone else who has experience with these specific aspects and their impact on the connection.

wan

I'd rather look at the chart as a specific dynamic, rather than a compatibility score.

I've been checking my previous relationships, and none had this amount of Neptune, so I' m just looking for someone else who has experience with these specific aspects and their impact on the connection.

But the question is, is Neptune an important planet in the composite. I mean, other than the fact it receives many aspects. I want to see her being important in her own right, for example, ruling an angle or conjunct it.

Also, I don't get why *you* can't make the first move. It's 2022, girls are allowed to be the aggressor.

agnes11

Neptune aspects literally all the planets in the composite - doesnt that make it important?
Hm yeah well, for some reason I'm not feeling like I wanna be the "agressor" in this situation ... And maybe I'm feeling like he wants to take it slow, and I should let him. In any case, something is delaying this...

The amount of both Mars and Neptune is peculiar... And Mars is in Pisces haha.

saharan

I think the squares moons makes the emotional space needed to be vulnerable slightly more difficult and a libra's involvement naturally brings a bit of indecisiveness.

The connection seems to be there, but I recommend waiting until there's a positive moon or mercury relation with 4th house so it's easier to discuss relationships.

agnes11

I think the squares moons makes the emotional space needed to be vulnerable slightly more difficult and a libra's involvement naturally brings a bit of indecisiveness.

The connection seems to be there, but I recommend waiting until there's a positive moon or mercury relation with 4th house so it's easier to discuss relationships.

yes, my own emotional inhibitions with my natal moon being squared by saturn, also squaring his ascendant, is a difficult aspect...

anyway, I think i decided I'm annoyed with the whole situation, and letting it go, the guy started to really annoy me by being super indecisive and lacking "masculinity" as I define it.

Last edited: