My mother disowned me

Spread the Light

I believe it is the Moon square Ascendant in Scorpio (Pluto) as well as Moon square Pluto.

The Moon represents your mother, the nurturer, the mind and our emotions.

I have Moon Square Saturn in Scorpio & that has restricted my mother in being there for me a lot throughout my life. Once I accepted that, rather than wish she was like other mothers, she actually has been there for me more. I have Sun square pluto which is my father and the hardcore power trips the man has on me. Your mom could be having power trips on you. I also think you show power struggles because the moon (your mom) is squaring your Ascendant and in the sign of Pluto (power). I recommend accepting her for who she is and realizing that you chose this life with this mother and its for your higher learning and a lesson. I know that I am going to be the best mom when I have kids eventually and that is how I got through the pain. I figured I am learning what 'not' to do to my kids.. Bless you and I hope it works out. The universe always has our best, higher interest at heart.

Love & Light,

K

Last edited:

waybread

Can you post your mother's chart, as well? Maybe we can see what is going on with her.

You don't say what the fight was about, but if it is something you can apologize for and fix up with her, this is probably best for both your long-term and short-term future. Eventually you need to move out of the house, but you don't want a life-long bad relationship with your mother. Do you speak respectually to her and help out around the house? If you can't fix things, have you got another family member or family friend with whom you can live while you finish school?

Are there part-time jobs where you live, or can you start your own small business, even if it is window-washing or gardening for people? Starting to earn some of your own money should ease the situation. But are you training in school for any type of job right now or are you university bound?

You seem to be a very private person, with feelings that are easily hurt, and a tendency to get angry when they are. As you mature and learn to handle your feelings better, your issues with your mother should ease up.

I agree with Spread the Light: the moon represents your mother in the horoscope, and yours looks troubled, making stressful aspects, especially to your ascendant (outward body, personality) and Pluto (suggesting inter-personal power-struggles.) Your moon trine Venus suggests a lot of love in the relationship, thankfully, which may be something you can build upon.

Your relationship does need to change, however, as you enter adulthood. Transiting Neptune just now is hitting your moon and approaching the cusp of your 4th house of home and early childhood conditioning. Things about your living situation that you once thought were very real may turn out to be illusory. For example, it is possible that your mother will move and you will need to find your own housing anyway.

Last edited:

ashriia

hi. so sorry to hear about what transpired between you and your mother. honestly, things like that break my heart to hear. just know there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. not sure if you have them where you live.. but look to see if you have a gay&lesbian center near you. they can help you if you need emotional support and guidance regarding work options. best of luck to you.

waybread

Please change the name on your mother's chart right away, unless she has given you permission to post it with her name on it.

I am sorry to hear about her outburst, but as hard as it is, please try not to take it so personally. The person who really upsets your mother is herself.

With her sun-Mercury squaring Uranus and her moon squaring Pluto, she probably has a volatile temper. Also difficulty with men in romantic relationships? I take it your father is not in her life now.

I am sorry for your difficulties-- see what you can do now on a practical level to become independent, while keeping your relationship with your mother on a good basis. If you are headed back to school, you may have a trusted teacher or guidance counselor to talk to.

soratothamax

This mimics my life right now...and I have Scorpio Ascendant too...though I'm older. I would say it's moon aspecting pluto.

Pluto is an intense planet. I have moon conjunct pluto, and boy, does it bring drama to my life from a maternal point of view. Though my mother was emotionally abusive.