Stranded SAturn/IC, can't move- How can I make the best of it?

Tess

Hello,
I am Tess and I am living where Saturn/IC is the only line for miles, except two small aspect lines, Mercury sextile AC and Saturn square ascendant (closest to me) My natal Saturn is on my IC in the last few degrees of the 3rd house and trines the Sun in the 8th house. My partner is at his Uranus IC line and does not want to leave this area. We own a small rescue farm and all the work, drudgery if you will is getting to me. I feel old and worn out and I am not either!
My question is, what can I do to make the best of this? I read a post somewhere on here that says Saturn is not that bad and a bit misunderstood but can't find it again, also I looked for articles about Saturn Ic and can find none.

Is this going to be a very unpleasant place with no breaks and I can do nothing about it? Or is there a way to jump the chart so to speak and make it good?
Thanks!

I don't think that Saturn on IC indicates that you are going to be stranded forever in the place you are now. I believe that such position of Saturn indicates that your home will be somehow related to the property left by your parents and it should not cause such heavy feeling of not eing able to move. Trigon with Sun is another positive potential for matters related to your home. This aspect provides you with ability to sell any kind of real estate at good price, which you should do if it is possible. On the other hand, the home you create for yourself is rather described by the MC and planets nearby. Try to consult these planets to find a solution for your problem.
Regards

Tess

Thanks for the reply, I was talking about RELOCATION astrology and astro carto graphy, I am stranded where Saturn is on the IC.

I am not in my parents will, I will not inherit their home, I am estranged from my entire family so this does not apply to me....
PLEASE someone help me:pinched:

Oh, I misunderstood :innocent:. But, anyway, think about all the positive charatcteristics of Saturn which can be applied to a personal chart and adjust its meaning to astrocartography. Even though you may feel depressed, isolated and things may seem slow and heavy, there is the feeling of security that might arise if you start paying attention to other aspects of your life. Don't let your emotional life suffer for the price of the place you live in. I don't know if that helps but I guess this might open some other views in your mind.
Sorry for misunderstanding...

P.S. There are many articles stating unhappy life and true difficulty to move to another place when Saturn/IC relation is concerned, but don't lose your hope and try to be either persistent to leave that place or start being grateful for the things you've got. Personally, I don't pay attention to relocation astrology. I believe that it is not the place that makes your life better or worse, it's the inner strength and ability to employ all your potentials to be happy.

Tess

Thanks for that! Selene, will you direct me to the articles you mentioned? I can't seem to find any,
Thanks again!

fushiafairy

I can relate...I have lived 15 plus years near my saturn asc line....basically my entire adult life. Where I live is one of the most beautiful places ever, yet I have had a hard time living here at times. Saturn...ugh. I have it conjunct my sun natally too. I too am trying to figure out how to make the best of it since I have to stay here till my kids are grown up.