11th lord in 7th house?

Doodleloo

Maybe it would be best if you just posted your whole chart instead of asking about "x lord being in y house" every few days.

Try KRS's astrology youtube channel. He has made videos pertaining this.

Lilyana

Eleventh House Lord in Seventh House – Lord of gains in the house of spouse, indicates that either gains to spouse or gains from spouse. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse is more. Since this house represents desires so will indicate or increase lustful and passionate nature of natal. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse in foreign land is also there.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Eleventh House Lord in Seventh House – Lord of gains in the house of spouse, indicates that either gains to spouse or gains from spouse. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse is more. Since this house represents desires so will indicate or increase lustful and passionate nature of natal. Possibility of marriage with rich spouse in foreign land is also there.

I will add just one more line to Lilyana's statement
"Auspicious connections will give good results, but affliction can indicate spouse may have doubtful character."

Crystalpages

To whom it may concern:

There are close to 200 birthdata (Rodden AA rating) of R11 in H7 (Asc=Scorpio) with bio info in astrodienst public domain.

Interested individuals, please note! ;-)

mystik

what is your lagna or ascendant?I am guessing its aquarius.If its so then 7th lord in 7th shows that you will have relationships or be married to someone with a v strong personality,kindof with a strong ego,and well established.Sun gives a late marriage,with jupiter there being your 2nd and 11th lord,your spouse will be someone v well established and will hv a name and of repute in his or her chosen field.However you will do well professionally too.

leelaleel

what is your lagna or ascendant?I am guessing its aquarius.If its so then 7th lord in 7th shows that you will have relationships or be married to someone with a v strong personality,kindof with a strong ego,and well established.Sun gives a late marriage,with jupiter there being your 2nd and 11th lord,your spouse will be someone v well established and will hv a name and of repute in his or her chosen field.However you will do well professionally too.

Thanks for your reply :) but actually I'm scorpio asc. not aquarius so jupiter rules my 2nd and 5th and placed in the first house.

leelaleel

Attachments

• DrawChart.jpg
    DrawChart.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 29

mystik

I see, is there a lot of strife at home? or trouble with primary education.matters of the heart are a concern for you.How is your moms health?I also see lot of trouble on account of friends,you must hv bn betrayed ,in many times of life..many hopes and dreams that were near to fulfillment hv gone astray.your views?

leelaleel

I see, is there a lot of strife at home? or trouble with primary education.matters of the heart are a concern for you.How is your moms health?I also see lot of trouble on account of friends,you must hv bn betrayed ,in many times of life..many hopes and dreams that were near to fulfillment hv gone astray.your views?

Hey thanks for replying. Actually my primary education was hard because I was doing a lot of things beside it so it need so much effort than usual. my mom health is good thanks god :) but yea I have a lot of heart problems that doctors sometimes can't figure out :D for the last part regarding dreams and fulfillment I guess this represent my huge problem in life, I'm always that near but for some reasons I go way far from what I want but still gave hope.

virgo24

plz im female can anybody do chart reading for my marriage i can share chart and detail too
NAME:ANUM PERVEZ
D.O.B:24TH-AUGUST-1989
TIME:16:45PM
PLACE:KARACHI,PAKISTAN

Attachments

• lada.png
    lada.png
    329.5 KB · Views: 24