When will i go to heaven?

aquarius7000

Micky,

I understand your problem, but you have to understand that people have much worse medical problems than "recurring boils" and "depression". I know a 21 year old that recently lost both his legs. You know how terrible that is?

You have everything intact and need to take your life in your own two hands and act like a man. Whining does not help. Try harder and you will see that you can do it. Sometimes changing one's lifestyle (like if you wake up late, waking up early) helps. Sometimes changing one's eating habits and drinking lots of water helps. Avoid meats and the yellow of eggs. Eat veggies. You might even want to consider moving away from where you life. That will cause a change in energy surrounding you. Above all, change your thinking towards life. Try yoga, it helps tremendously, but don't expect results right away. If you can't afford a personal trainer, join a gym that gives free yoga classes. Else, even look for beginner's yoga programmes on you tube. You can do lots.

aquarius7000

If you need your chart interpreted, please create a natal chart using your birth details, and attach it to your next post. More people are then likely to respond to your thread. I do not do Vedic Astrology, so cannot interpret the chart for you, but I am sure others will help.

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord sun analytical gemini 11th for gains,
good at information processing;
gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

sat sag 5th philosophical, aptitude for public administration;
sat now transit natal sat calling for critical decisions ahead;

sat lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse-business partners;
sat aspect own cap 7th, supportive of business;
sat reto, delayed results;
sun-sat opp under stress, observe fast sat evenings;

sat 2.5yrs later moving to own cap 6th, good for health-employment,
sat own cap, vipareetha rajayoga, success amidst adversity;

jup lord 5th over 10th for advisory leadership,
jup-mer-venus taurus, growth-riches
through artistic aptitudes, poetry, hotel management, banking, etc

moon scorpio debilated, suspicious, secretive, sentimental,

research-occult aptitudes,
lord mars over the 7th quadrant,
debilation of moon cancelled,[/U]
gradual growth in domestic comforts-property-studies-psychology, etc,

moon elevated aspect over taurus 10th, supportive of career;
wear pearl over a silver pendant touching heart, strengthen neecha moon;

mars-rahu 7th, rise-fall in relationship, business,
need for ancestor worship, observe fast Amavasya evenings;

ketu leo asc, attention catching personality features,
high self-pride, prone to head-heart-stomach pain-injury;

ketu now transit cap 6th, accident prone-knees etc, job separations;
perform homa for ketu fiery leo; japa for mars-rahu acq 7th;
recite hanuman chalisa regularly;

rahu now transit sensitive cancer 12th for foreign travels;

jup now transit libra 3rd for advisory roles,
aspect aries 9th supportive of luck;
trine sun-gemini 11th for gains;

past one year jup transit virgo trine natal jup taurus 10th,
good for family-finances-banking-speech-advisory roles etc.

aries-mars inimical for leo asc, stress-delay in luck-edu-travels;
inimical-badhaka mars over acq 7th,
stress-delay in marriage-vocation;
prone to abdominal inflammations-sciatica etc;
past 1.5 yrs transit ketu over inimical mars-rahu acq, painful;

natal sat retro towards moon-scorpio 4th
for research-occult-investigative-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes;

sat scorpio opp jup, misjudgments-missed opportunities;

sun-sat opp 5/11 impacting
health-edu-income-gains-friendships-position-speculation;

sat lord 6th negating to sag 5th, negating employment;
while good for fast recovery form health issues;

hope sat cap later feels better, event management, etc;

hope find the information insightful, do share feedbacks true-untrue etc,

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : could have done the reading earlier on some other thread/forum?

Last edited:

Chakravathy

I told this to you already. And I am telling this to you again. There are few ways to get you back on track. The way I know is Yoga. When your Mind, body and energies are out of sync, these things happens. Yoga is a way to help you get proper sleep and deal with your depression.

You have been waiting for wonder pills. And here in the forum, you are expecting some one would come out and say good things about your chart. Classic case of anxiety and Ketu dasa. Heat boils are very simple to cure. Pitta build up causes this. There is so much heat in your system. Veg and being a teetotaler is very good. But that won't cure everything. I gave you detailed ways of curing this in replies to all the PM's you sent me. Depression and anxiety are just result of your thoughts. Thoughts are unreal. They are just thoughts. By doing yoga and meditation in it, you can slowly kill your thoughts which in turn will cure your anxiety and depression. Remember mind and body are interrelated. You fix one, the other fixes itself

Just sitting, doing nothing wont help at all. You get all the info, remedies here. But you are not willing to practice anything. Miracles won't happen just like that. You need to work towards that. Ketu dasa is mostly problematic. It makes you feel like all that you have mentioned. But there is cure. You already have all the info. Now go out and do that. If you sit at home expecting things will turn around by itself, you will be only be sitting around eternally. There is no injustice from god ever. You are just heeding to your Karma. Kriya Yoga helps clear that.

Last edited: