will I be in a serious relationship this year ?

Pb92

will I be in a serious relationship this year ? if yes, roughly when ?

chart attached thank you for your interpretations

Attachments

• screenshot 1.jpg
    screenshot 1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 32

Bunraku

Venus and Mars doesn't perfect in Taurus/Capricorn. I take this to mean a 7th house person, Venusian/Taurus, attempts to get into a relationship w/ you, but can't pull it off for whatever reason.

That's why Venus needs the help of someone else, Moon.
Moon is translating the light from Venus to Mars, in 4 units. Maybe 4 months or 4 years.

You need a 3rd party to accomplish it.

Bunraku

Moon is cadent, but has triplicity and in a night chart--I think she can pull it off. She's in the term of Venus, so I think Venus/Moon has some familiarity there, even if Venus might not like the benefactor.

This Venus is very dignified, in her sign and joy, also term. She'll probably be quite exquisite (or he'll probably be handsome if male) but perhaps s/he's not someone you'll be looking for, or something unusual there. Check out receptions, Mars dislikes Taur.

Pb92

Moon is cadent, but has triplicity and in a night chart--I think she can pull it off. She's in the term of Venus, so I think Venus/Moon has some familiarity there, even if Venus might not like the benefactor.

This Venus is very dignified, in her sign and joy, also term. She'll probably be quite exquisite (or he'll probably be handsome if male) but perhaps s/he's not someone you'll be looking for, or something unusual there. Check out receptions, Mars dislikes Taur.

Thanks for the response Bunraku .. does this mean its likely to go ahead in 4 months ?