Random presidential thoughts

SunConjunctUranus

Waiting for further developments.

Ds, you are a humanist atheistic, so actually, what is going on with the antisemitic racism? What cause it? Why the hatred is extremely massive on entire planet Earth? You know, I've never been able to observe it, but the hatred from certain religious group from where I come from is real, even though they never ever meet one in their life.

david starling

Ds, you are a humanist atheistic, so actually, what is going on with the antisemitic racism? What cause it? Why the hatred is extremely massive on entire planet Earth? You know, I've never been able to observe it, but the hatred from certain religious group from where I come from is real, even though they never ever meet one in their life.

It's because so many people get angry when others don't share their most cherished beliefs. Then, that anger translates into hostility and even violence. Sunni versus Shia, for example. There was a Hundred Years War in Europe between Catholics and Protestants, but by now, they get along pretty well.
Humanism is strictly materialistic, so I'm not a humanist.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

It's because so many people get angry when others don't share their most cherished beliefs. Then, that anger translates into hostility and even violence. Sunni versus Shia, for example. There was a Hundred Years War in Europe between Catholics and Protestants, but by now, they get along pretty well.
Humanism is strictly materialistic, so I'm not a humanist.

No, don't try to change the topic to Catholic vs Protestant or Shia vs Sunni. It's obviously different because anti-semitic contained racial hatred. You see, they had been haunted even by non-religious organization. Long way before, they also had been haunted by Babylonian, Egyptian, and Greco-Roman. This is way more than religious. Maybe it's about culture, but what kind of culture is that thus almost every ideology go after them?

Ok, you have define about humanist in your term, therefore I couldn't agree or disagree.

JUPITERASC

Good idea to invite them to live in your house, JUPITERASC. :smile:
here's an image - it's spacious, plenty of space :smile:

ambavilasa-hall-inside-royal-palace-260nw-1121527292.jpg

JUPITERASC

There has never been a King like His Majesty Jigme Singye Wangchuck.
There never will be a King like His Majesty Jigme Singye Wangchuck.
We are lucky to be alive at this time to witness the extraordinary Reign of His Majesty :smile:
- His Majesty King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck on 17 December 2003.
Praying for the long life and good health
of His Majesty the Great Fourth.
Drukgyal Zhipa is our Boddhisattava, a living legend and our greatest hero. 🙏

74624184_412240893019567_6105135005824974848_n.jpg