School Shootings in Connecticut

Inline

Sweet Pea;44051 ..........Many questions are raised by the happening. Do children with mental issues get put on damaging drugs that bring out the killer within them? [/QUOTE said:
I used to worked in child psychiatry as a mental health nurse.

When i first heard about Sandy Hook elementary, it seemed unbelievable until i heard that Adam Lanza was diagnosed autistic....then it unfortunately made more sense to me.

My intuition told me, that Lanza had been acting out angrily - probably because he was jealous of the attention his mother was giving to the children.

Then i read yesterday, that he had in fact been worried that his mother would commit him soon into a psychiatric hospital....and my assumption about his acting out appeared accurate.

Last edited:

Inline

..........I noticed that asteroid Lucifer #1930 was at 10 Capricorn, conjunct the Moon that day and inconjunct Jupiter/Lilith. A horrible line up.

Having said that, something more significant and evil may have taken place, than simply one guy with mental issues deciding to kill a class of children. There is an interesting discussion on the link below, about how the words Sandy Hook appeared in the recent Dark Knight Batman film. It discusses whether an intentional sacrificial ritual was being carried out through the agency of this young man.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230678

So why would the universe allow this to happen? Does the universe allow/intend both good and evil to manifest, so that we can make a free choice between the two and learn to choose the higher road?

I have also read postings concerned with the coincidences coming up around the mass killings happening in the States....like the posting above.

here is another link:
http://www.examiner.com/article/lib...ghtening-connection-to-mass-shootings-of-2012

here is also link discussing the Sandy Hook & Aurora sites and their connection to the Batman film' Dark Knight rises', where these names are pointed out in the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVGcPHFzvhE&list=FLHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=1

The question remains what other names are indicated on the Gotham City map too (attached below)? I can see Cobble Hill, Chelsea something etc.

Many of these stories discussing these links between the crimes are however, being quickly deleted from main strean. The links above are still available however.

Attachments

• Gotham City map.jpg
    Gotham City map.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Inline

And the plot thickens....

There is now "chatter" about Israel committing the attack while setting up Adam Lanza to be the fall guy. This article below poses many questions about the official story of what happened.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Maybe an astrologer (i'm not an astrologer) should take a good look at Israel's current transits and compare them against this serious news??

here is the chart & info i found on astrotheme:
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Israeli_Declaration_of_Independence

JUPITERASC

Mayor Michael Bloomberg also said in New York on Monday:

“....Gun violence is a national epidemic and a national tragedy that demands more than words.

We are the only industrialised country that has this problem IN THE WHOLE WORLD, THE ONLY ONE.

What happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School was sadly no aberration.

Since 1968 Martin Luther King and RFK were assassinated roughly 400,000 Americans have been killed with guns which is more Americans than died in World War 2...”

Attachments

• HANDGUNS GOD BLESS AMERICA.jpg
    HANDGUNS GOD BLESS AMERICA.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18

NancyS

I have also read postings concerned with the coincidences coming up around the mass killings happening in the States....like the posting above.

here is another link:
http://www.examiner.com/article/lib...ghtening-connection-to-mass-shootings-of-2012

here is also link discussing the Sandy Hook & Aurora sites and their connection to the Batman film' Dark Knight rises', where these names are pointed out in the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVGcPHFzvhE&list=FLHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&index=1

The question remains what other names are indicated on the Gotham City map too (attached below)? I can see Cobble Hill, Chelsea something etc.

Many of these stories discussing these links between the crimes are however, being quickly deleted from main strean. The links above are still available however.

I checked that David Icke link also, out of curiosity. The map you refer to is only shown for a very brief - almost subliminally short - moment in the movie, but that is exactly how it appeared (several forum posters confirmed it).

What's weird is that there is another published picture of a Gotham City map, mentioned in the same thread, that shows completely different names (Sandy Hook was one of the switched names). I don't know the source, but it was pretty detailed and almost identical. There's really no logical reason for the maps to differ, and it seems like the non-Sandy Hook map was the original...

What's weird and ominous is that if one follows the sequence of numbers marked on the movie map from Sandy Hook to the next, a popular landmark on the west coast is vaguely indicated (as well as the area in New York City that was probably used as a geographical reference).

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Mayor Michael Bloomberg also said in New York on Monday:

“....Gun violence is a national epidemic and a national tragedy that demands more than words.

We are the only industrialised country that has this problem IN THE WHOLE WORLD, THE ONLY ONE.

What happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School was sadly no aberration.

Since 1968 Martin Luther King and RFK were assassinated roughly 400,000 Americans have been killed with guns which is more Americans than died in World War 2...”

It's a really sad tragedy, my prayers to all those families involved.

I don't know if anything can be blamed for this, I've tried and gone round in circles with this situation, it is unfortunately an ugly part of life. Guns though, I feel strongly, are not necessary. I also realise a majority of this forum is from the USA and by me saying this, I'm probably throwing a grenade in this thread! But hey, I'm a Sag rising and say what I think.

In the UK, we manage without guns, ok some people do get guns underground, but I sure truly am glad to know it's more likely that my neighbour will not be armed with a gun (and I have had some psycho neighbours during my house sharing days including one who came up to me in my room and told me he tried to kill someone, while swaying around drunk). What with this electric and explosive Uranus square Pluto building up in these times, its so easy for someone to just flip and react.

!4C

New, ineffective government policy is a common theme of saturn in scorpio. People find ways of working around the regulation by hiding their activities. Prohibition and post US Civil War civil rights laws are two major examples.

Last edited:

Alice McDermott

And the plot thickens....

There is now "chatter" about Israel committing the attack while setting up Adam Lanza to be the fall guy. This article below poses many questions about the official story of what happened.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Why on Earth would Israel want to alienate the USA? The USA has been its major supporter and protector since its inception. It seems to me that whoever wrote that article is looking for someone else to blame for a situation that has been extremely dangerous for a number of years and resulted in multiple deaths a number of times.

From my perspective The problem is two fold. Both guns and drugs are readily available in the USA, both are dangerous by themselves but when you put the two together you get a person who has deeply unstable emotions and easy access to weapons that can kill a number of people in a minute or so.

Personally I don't understand why the mothers of America aren't demonstrating in the streets about easy access to guns, particularly automatic weapons. If all the mothers in the USA put their collective foot down the gun lobby would be relatively powerless.

Alice

JUPITERASC

'….In Japan, you cannot buy a handgun, much less an assault rifle. In fact, even off-duty police officers are banned from carrying guns. You can buy a shotgun or an air rifle, but it is not easy:

First, you have to take a class and a written exam.

Then there's a skill test at a shooting range
Next is a drug test
Then a mental evaluation.
Assuming you pass all those tests, you file with the police, who then run a background check. No wonder Japan has one of the lowest gun ownership rates in the world.....'

Let's compare US and Japan

Population of Japan in 2011 was 127,817,277
Population of US in 2011 was 311,591,917

'….In 2008, the U.S. had 12,000 gun-related murders.

Japan had 11. More than double that number were killed in the massacre in Newtown, Connecticut....'

NancyS

I wonder what the government plans to do about the 300 million guns in the US already purchased and in circulation...

JUPITERASC

I wonder what the government plans to do about the 300 million guns in the US already purchased and in circulation...
Gunshops are reporting that sales have increased since the Connecticut shooting because people want to get these guns stockpiled BEFORE they are declared illegal

!4C

Guns aren't the problem anyhow. Humans are problem are the problem. We need thought police. People should be arrested the minute the commit a thought crime. :innocent:

JUPITERASC

Guns aren't the problem anyhow.

Exactly, no gun ever shot anyone
. However, many humans have shot many other humans - using guns
Humans are problem are the problem. We need thought police. People should be arrested the minute the commit a thought crime. :innocent:
So then if anyone simply thinks that another person is ONLY thinking of committing a crime then... :smile:

Last edited:

Joz

I think that Pluto plays an important role here. And also triggers to the Cardinal points-Aries, Libra, Cancer, Capricorn.

Since there has been a rise of active shooter events in the USA, it bears taking a look at the USA chart.

For starters, in the USA chart, Cancer Sun is opposed by transiting Pluto. Opposition is challenging, shows power plays in relationships. Pluto rules explosions, and can rule violence, death. Transiting Mars in Capricorn (guns, shootings) opposite Mercury and transiting Uranus in Aries (sudden events) moving up to oppose Sun, all add up to a critical point in time for the USA. Also, the sign Cancer rules children.

Violence, guns, and I would expect even nuclear armament and disarmament (PLUTO), will be front and center in the USA.

It's interesting that mental health connections are being made with shooter Adam, since Pluto also rules psychotherapy.

There is the potential for transformation that Pluto is also famous for.

http://www.astro.com/nat/natus1_e.htm

http://www.astro.com/im/in/chart_us_e.gif

Last edited:

Joz

Here's the chart for Connecticut. I used the date listed on Wikipedia, Jan. 9, 1788, when Conn. joined the Union. I don't have a time, so it's a sunrise chart. What's interesting, too, is that even their constitution has a Capricorn birthday!

There's lots to analyze and study between this chart and the USA chart. What pops out right away is the natal Sun Mars opposition. Seems to link to the gun culture that seems to be present, at least in this Newtown area, where gunshot sounds were considered to be the norm, and there was ongoing target practice in people's backyards.

I included transits in this chart, too, and notice how the natal Sun is at the midpoint between transiting Mars and Pluto in Capricorn. I would anticipate that this event will have far reaching and long term implications for Connecticut, since Pluto is years away from conjuncting the natal Sun. And Connecticut will be at the center of the USA dialogue as well.

Of note is the exact Sun/Eris conjunction in the natal chart.

It's such a sad, horrific event. I particularly relate since I work in schools as well. My heart goes out to all those families.

I'd appreciate hearing any other insights...

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cmymfileN...he_union__usa__20121220.17904.22731.gif?23975

Last edited:

dr. farr

In my ongoing analysis of the directions and conjunctional transits of the victims, I have found many directions involving Pluto; further I have found several conjuntional transits of Pluto to natal Sun, or of transiting Sun to natal Pluto...

Thanks (Joz) for the Connecticut chart: might be interesting to make a composite of that chart with the chart for the time of the shooting (9:35 AM-ir perhaps 9:29 AM-12/14/12)

Last edited:

Inline

.....Why on Earth would Israel want to alienate the USA? The USA has been its major supporter and protector since its inception.......

Alice

I think it may be other way around.....and the US (Obama) is adjusting its relationship with Israel - leaving Israel (Netanyahu) feeling a bit alienated.

Here is a quote from the LA Times made earlier this year:

"The main source of Obama's view of Israel lies in his broader assessment of conflict and how problems are resolved. Obama didn't get his vision of Israel from the movie "Exodus," in which the Israelis are cowboys and the Arabs are Indians. Nor does he have Clinton's Southern Baptist Bible sensibilities or Bush's evangelical ones relating to Israel as the Holy Land.

{moderator edit} Deleted text over forum copyright policy of 100 or less words.

here is the link:
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jan/02/opinion/la-oe-miller-bibi-barack-20120102

But this difficult relationship between the 2 international leaders still doesn't make me believe that either would resort to violence....

Last edited by a moderator: