School Shootings in Connecticut

surrealsuburb123

Well, first of all I'd like to say that my thoughts and my heart goes out to the innocent lives that have been in lost. What an unsettling event...:sad:
But, how does Astrology play in to this? Are there any strange transits or placements which could have indicated this? Can we relate any astrological importance to the date of December 21, 2012 and the events that happen on that day or near it?

I feel like it's some sort of Mars, Uranus, or Pluto force (as vague as that sounds).

But no matter what astrology can say, it is known that the world is an evil and dangerous place... :sad:

Sarah Joy

i was thinking that i could have something to do with today's jupiter/lilith conjunction. jupiter is sitting on 10 gemini, which is known as a degree of homicide. and maybe the children have a generational planet in hard aspect to this conjunction?

Last edited:

NancyS

What a terrible day. I can't make any sense of it at all, not even going to try to...

I drew up some charts earlier but hesitated about posting them. Anyway, here they are: One is for the charter date of Sandy Hook Elementary School (assumed day after Labor Day 1956 - the school was built in 1956), and one is for the event vs. solar ingress for Newtown, CT)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_02_solar_ingress_event_he.73668.52389.gif
    astro_61gw_04_02_solar_ingress_event_he.73668.52389.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 36
  • SandyHook.gif
    SandyHook.gif
    50 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

Erecting the whole sign chart for the time of the shooting (9:35 AM, Newtown, Connecticut, 12/14/12) we do find a conjunction of Lilith with Jupiter in the 6th whole sign house, Jupiter detrimented both by house (6th, cadent) and by sign (Gemini), making the Jovian influence very subject to the imprint of conjunctional Lilith. Lilith and Jupiter are also in Parallel of declination.

Ascendant (27 Capricorn) is Parallel Mercury and Pluto; ascendant is also conjunct an exalted Mars (Mars in Capricorn) although for me the conjunction is right at what I consider the limit of conjunctional orb (Mars conjuncts ascendant by 6 degrees)

Also in the whole sign first house, we find a detrimented Moon (Moon in Capricorn) conjunct Pluto (here within 2 degrees), with Moon in exact quincunx to Lilith, and Pluto nearly exact in quincunx to Jupiter.

Sun is posited in Sagittrius in the 12th whole sign house (12th house can be affinitive to institutions such as schools); lord of the 9th house (under Virgo, 9th connected specifically with education and schools) is Mercury (which as a significator planet is symbolic of education, among other affinities): Mercury is also posited in the 12th house at the time of the start of the shooting, in square to Neptune (but also in trine to Uranus-perhaps an example of a "good" aspect but involving a planet like Uranus, ie a trine, actually indicating a disruptive influence??) and is in 5 degrees applying opposition to Jupiter (and 6 degrees opposition to Lilith), Mercury afflicted by being in the cadent 12th house and by detriment in Sagittarius.

These influences were dominant in the area (Newtown) at the time of the beginning of the school shootings (so this can to a certain extent be considered an inceptional event chart-however the shooter had already killed his mother at some time prior to the school attack, so the precise inception occured somewhat earlier than the time used for this present chart)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Erecting the whole sign chart for the time of the shooting (9:35 AM, Newtown, Connecticut, 12/14/12)

These influences were dominant in the area (Newtown) at the time of the beginning of the school shootings (so this can to a certain extent be considered an inceptional event chart-however the shooter had already killed his mother at some time prior to the school attack, so the precise inception occured somewhat earlier than the time used for this present chart)
"....From one astrological perspective:
a time of say 9h29 EST or somewhat earlier would indicate Mars within 5 degrees of the Ascendant
....thus in the 1st 'classical' field (takes 5 degrees prior to Ascendant as beginning of 1st field, then calculates the others using Alcabitius) with very high activeness.

My working hypothesis is that the mass murderer(s) began to carry out the deeds, including ex. gr. travel to the site, before perfection of the conjunction Ascendant - Mars..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqkwbvo3T60

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-shooting-school-principal/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXZ4e_0Fc9I

"....
Since 2003, in addition to Pluto the Dwarf Planets Haumea, Makemake and Eris (Eris has a mass 30 % greater than Pluto!) have been discovered and Ceres, once a planet, then as asteroid, has been promoted to dwarf planet status, with Sedna a candidate, the 'Pluto-happy' approach of much late 20th century astrology now looks anachronistic. Its astronomical paradigm has died, it seems one should include all the Dwarf Planets or none in astrological analyses of events such as the one featured in this thread. If one prefers to include some and exclude other Dwarf Planets, according to which criteria?...."

The shooter's brother has been arrested:
"...
A source familiar with the investigation identified the shooter as 20-year-old Adam Lanza, Law enforcement sources had earlier told CBS News that the gunman was Ryan Lanza, Adam Lanza's older brother. Ryan Lanza is being questioned by authorities in New Jersey, Milton reports. As of Friday evening, Ryan Lanza was not considered a suspect, CBS News correspondent Bob Orr reports..."

JUPITERASC

“...Adam Lanza shot his mother dead at their home and then massacred 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., as youngsters cowered in fear to the sound of gunshots reverberating through the building and screams echoing over the intercom.

The bodies of most of the children killed in the morning remained inside Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., Friday evening, along with the bodies of six adults and the gunman himself, Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance told "CBS Evening News" anchor Scott Pelley...”

Updated 15 December 2012, 1:42 a.m. ET
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...ts-killed-in-conn-elementary-school-massacre/

"...Might the sequence of perfections of the Moon's aspects (Saturn, Mars) be a candidate for one explanation of 'why at that place and time'?..."

wintersprite1

Premium Member
10 gemini, which is known as a degree of homicide.

Hello Sarah Joy,

I was wondering where you found information that 10 degree Gemini is the degree of homicide? Nicholas deVores Encyclopedia of Astrology has Gemini 10°....A Fortunate degree. No malific stars within 1.5 degree orb.

AstroKidd

Well, for all you creepy astrologers, The victims names & date of births are listed at the link that I'm providing below, if you want to take a small glimpse at one of the victim's birth charts. I've already taken a look at Vicki Soto's (teacher) chart. She was the teacher that jumped in front of the bullets for her students. I thought that was very sweet and brave of her. She is definitely an angel. May she rest in peace! Also, Maybe this has to do with her Moon in Cancer, or her Mars in Libra. I dunno.

Victims Names & DOB's: http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-sandy-hook-shooting-victims-20121215,0,1042668.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+latimes%2Fmostviewed+(L.A.+Times+-+Most+Viewed+Stories)

Alice McDermott

Attached is the declination chart for December 2012.

There are a number of very difficult parallels and no pleasant ones to alleviate the stress.

1. Pluto-Node: Whenever this one comes up there are mass events of some kind.
2. Sun-Mars: Very fitting for a shooting - and the knife attacks on children in China.
3. Saturn-Neptune: Usually active in times of grief and sorrow
4. Moon-Mercury-Venus triggered the Pluto-Node around the 14th.

The New Moon on the 13th was a Super Moon and clearly seemed to trigger violent reactions in people. I had a look at the New Moon chart for Newtown, Conneticut and was interested to see Saturn conjunct the Scorpio Ascendant and both involved in the nasty YOD i.e. Saturn-Ascendant sextile their ruler, Pluto and both quincunx Jupiter in Gemini in the 8th house.

Other interesting factors:

Sun-Moon conjunct antiVertex. Whenever this occurs events tend to be intensified in that locality.

Ceres in the 8th house square Asc/MC midpoint. Ceres comes up so often in matters to do with death that I always check it out.

Mars, the traditional ruler of the Ascendant, in the third. The third house describes primary school children. Mars is quincunx the Vertex in Gemini in the 8th house; the quincunx aspect is always active in any period of change and when it involves the 8th house there are often deaths. Uranus is on the midpoint of Mars/Vertex, aptly describing the shootings.

Its interesting that so many Arabic Parts to do with death were activated in the New Moon chart:

* Part of Death: 25Aries50: quincunx Venus, quincunx Node (both conjunct Algol)
* Part of Suicide: 16Aquarius56: conjunct IC
* Part of Murder: 21 Capricorn: conjunct Mars
* Part of Danger: 3 sagittarius58: conjunct Mercury
* Part of Peril: 9 Gemini41: conjunct Jupiter
* Part of Killing Planet: 25Scorpio42 : conjunct Venus

... and so on as there were several more.

So the New Moon chart for that locality does give some indications of the danger.

When you move the New Moon chart forward one day, the Moon comes to the third cusp conjunct Pluto and the Ascendant moves to exactly quincunx Jupiter in the 8th.

Alice

Attachments

• Declinations shooting.jpg
    Declinations shooting.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 26
  • New Moon Newtown.jpg
    New Moon Newtown.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 32

dr. farr

I have begun examining the planetary directions** for the list of victims provided by AstroKidd, above; the first 6 victims (I am going alphabetically from the list) all have net - totality of directions as of the date of the shootings: of course I have just started on the list, so the directional net results might well change by the time I have completed the list. The directions I am using are symbolic, as described by Carter et al, and include the 1 degree/year ("solar arc"), the duodenary (2.5 degrees per year) the sub-duodenary (.20 per year), the septenary (4.28 degrees per year) and the average measure degree (2.78 degrees per year)

I have analyzed the directions for the 5 astronauts in the Challenger disaster (see that thread), which I will elaborate later on that thread: I do notice that in the Challenger case all 5 had a significant preponderance of - directions on the date of that disaster (as well as all disruptive conjunctional transits, no conjunctional transits offering any + off-set) I'll also take a look at the conjunctional transits for the victims of the Sandusky school shooting, after I have completed my directional analysis.

**Unfortunately the data does not include time or place of birth for each victim; therefore I cannot use directions relating to ascendant, MC, or Lots; nor can I use the Moon in directing, because of its rapid change during the 24 hour period; however, planetary directions are very significant and these can be determined very well with the data provided regarding date of birth.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I have begun examining the planetary directions** for the list of victims provided by AstroKidd, above; the first 6 victims (I am going alphabetically from the list) all have net - totality of directions as of the date of the shootings: of course I have just started on the list, so the directional net results might well change by the time I have completed the list. The directions I am using are symbolic, as described by Carter et al, and include the 1 degree/year ("solar arc"), the duodenary (2.5 degrees per year) the sub-duodenary (.20 per year), the septenary (4.28 degrees per year) and the average measure degree (2.78 degrees per year)

I have analyzed the directions for the 5 astronauts in the Challenger disaster (see that thread), which I will elaborate later on that thread: I do notice that in the Challenger case all 5 had a significant preponderance of - directions on the date of that disaster (as well as all disruptive conjunctional transits, no conjunctional transits offering any + off-set) I'll also take a look at the conjunctional transits for the victims of the Sandusky school shooting, after I have completed my directional analysis.

**Unfortunately the data does not include time or place of birth for each victim; therefore I cannot use directions relating to ascendant, MC, or Lots; nor can I use the Moon in directing, because of its rapid change during the 24 hour period; however, planetary directions are very significant and these can be determined very well with the data provided regarding date of birth.
dr. farr one wonders why some persist in contending that 'it is impossible' - for all those dying during a 'mass death' event involving large numbers of people - 'to have the promise of that event in their natal chart'. Yet they provide no sound basis for their contention other than for example that their 'commonsense tells them' that it is 'impossible'.

dr. farr

I am of the (increasing) opinion that analysis of directions and conjunctional transits (possibly profections) of victims of mass events will show that all involved will have either a proponderance of - indications for the date of the event, either numerically or, if not all having a - numerical preponderance, then at least those without a numerical preponderance of - indications will have a qualitative (weighted) preponderance of - indications, projected from their natal charts. Personally I think the key here might be with the symbolic directions, supplemented by conjunctional transits (and possibly also profections)-I certainly have more confidence in such directions than I do in primary or secondary progressions, at least regarding this particular field of investigation (however this is my opinion, which is the same as that of Charles Carter regarding symbolic directions vs primary and secondary progressions)

dr. farr

Note in these directions that the orbs (conjunction, aspects) MUST be very narrow to be at all valid: preferably under 1 degree of exact, although 1 degree to a bit over (perhaps up to 1 1/2 degree or therebouts) will be acceptable; anything over 2 degrees should be ruled out when looking at these directions; regarding conjunctional transits, 2 degrees from exact would be the MAXIMUM allowable, under 2 degrees being much more reliable as an indication.

Sweet Pea

There should also be indications in the parents' charts of the devastation of losing a child, or of extreme trauma at this particular time. :( Knowing, as we do, that the universe and all its inhabitants are in some way joined up by invisible influences, we have to believe that for the children and their families, this was meant to be.

I noticed that asteroid Lucifer #1930 was at 10 Capricorn, conjunct the Moon that day and inconjunct Jupiter/Lilith. A horrible line up.

Having said that, something more significant and evil may have taken place, than simply one guy with mental issues deciding to kill a class of children. There is an interesting discussion on the link below, about how the words Sandy Hook appeared in the recent Dark Knight Batman film. It discusses whether an intentional sacrificial ritual was being carried out through the agency of this young man.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230678

So why would the universe allow this to happen? Does the universe allow/intend both good and evil to manifest, so that we can make a free choice between the two and learn to choose the higher road?

Many questions are raised by the happening. Do children with mental issues get put on damaging drugs that bring out the killer within them?

There is also the fact that the US sanctions, and carries out, many killings of children ('collateral damage') via their drone strikes in the Middle East. Plus, children are being born with extreme deformities due to the depleted uranium tipped shells used in rockets. Obama sheds tears (apparently) for US children but not for the others. This is also evil (Obama has Sun-Lucifer conjunct, natally).

:sad:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Having said that, something more significant and evil may have taken place, than simply one guy with mental issues deciding to kill a class of children. There is an interesting discussion on the link below, about how the words Sandy Hook appeared in the recent Dark Knight Batman film. It discusses whether an intentional sacrificial ritual was being carried out through the agency of this young man.

It may have sadly just been a trigger that put an idea in the mind of a mentally ill individual.

This is also evil (Obama has Sun-Lucifer conjunct, natally).

This is a conjunction that happens every year... and once a month for the moon and once a day for the Ascendant, a day a year for Mercury, about once every year and a half for Venus, once every two years for Mars... and so on and that is not even considering transits to a natal chart. The reasoning that it makes a person evil, gives millions of people that doomed interpretation. Most asteroid names are given by people that pay (I think it is NASA) for the privilege to name them and have no historical value nor empirical data for interpretation.

JUPITERASC

“...Gun violence takes the lives of 34 Americans every single day.

That means that during President Obama's next four year term some 48,000 Americans will be killed with guns.

That's roughly the number of Americans that died in the Vietnam war...” - Mayor Michael Bloomberg