Does he love me? Help

LOL_LOL

I am going through difficult situation with the person and I need to know if he really loves me or he's after some other thing, which does not give me a peace of mind as I am unsure of his intention. So the question is Does he (Nelson) love me? Perhaps after a brief analysis, I might get some type of clarification about his feelings for me. That idea isn't giving me a clear vision for our relationship, and I would really love to hear some of the thought about this chart and perhaps get some guidance based on the chart.

The person I have in mind is a Libra himself, and I see that the ASC is in Libra in the chart. As for me, I am a Pisces and I see that the 5th house is in Pisces...not sure if this matters, but I thought to mention it just in case if our signs makes a difference and help the interpretation/analysis?

Attachments

• Love.jpg
    Love.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

LOL_LOL

I am not sure what you meant as I am only learning about aspects. Could you clarify what that aspect meant and why ask in two weeks? Was there anything negative or two weeks will make a difference? Sorry for the confusion...

tikana

Hi

DO NOT rerun - the chart it is valid

answer is NO
Venus is you it is not holding anything of mars in gemini
venus is in house of anguish 8th
Moon is in 12th house - more anxiety
lord of 5th romance is combusted - peregrine
Jupiter is extermly weak - peregirne and combusted.
saturn on asce is not good news either
Venus is a natural ruler of loves anyhow, it is Weak and barren
Mars and Venus are within square .. so NO

T

LOL_LOL

I was actually asking in regard to my husband. It's a very difficult situation as we fight a lot and I must admit that the frustration comes from me related to finances, some of his failed promises to me but he is calm and tolerates my difficulties while sometimes I wonder if it is because of the green card situation as we got married a year ago and he got a green card through the marriage. I think that the problem is in my personality in most cases as I am demanding and when someone says something I expect that to happen (while he is changeable, which is what triggers my anger), so the fact that he tolerates some of my ways sometimes is what gives me the idea that perhaps he's after his green card. Although he is very nice to me most of the time, but my 'suspicion' regarding love is what stirs things in me and I lash out at him for not understanding if it's really love or not. So I guess he either fell out of love (from too much arguing on my side) according to the chart or never loved me in the first place. But to be honest...he must be a hell of a good actor then because he's great to me, respects me, is very patient and understanding. Always tells me how much he loves me and also wants kids (he's away now), so I really had to ask this question as you can see :) And now I do not know what to think/do either...wouldn't say that the answer really helped :annoyed::andy:

This might sound a bit stupid, but based on my background story, does the chart indicate anything else related to specifically what I wrote in this post? So I guess this relationship is doomed, or this is a different matter unrelated to the outcome of the chart and it is not a simple yes/no answer? I am saddened to hear that there were no positive indicators because physically we really look great together and always get compliments everywhere (even from strangers)....our main issue is domestic quarrel...basically it is the home where we do not get along many times, but definitely everything goes great for us when outside of the house.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

HIS Part of Love (his ascendant, ie, 7th house cusp + venus - sun) falls @ 4 Gemini:
and here (for me) is the answer to this question: his Part of Love is conjunct (within 1 degree) the South Node: so, this tells me that CHAOS (a chaotic situation within himself relative to his feelings for you) dominates how HE feels about the the querent: CHAOS is the ESSENCE of the meaning/influence of the South Node (the Dragon's Tail), and this chart suggests that CHAOS-within him, his mind, regarding the querent-completely colors this matter, and explains why his feelings are so confusing to the querent.
Clearly a very difficult situation, both for the querent and for the quesited as well...

rafaella

Late ASC here and with Saturn at the ASC shows,something weighing heavily on your mind, late asc shows you already know the answer.

This man does love you, both Mars and Sun (his secondary ruler) have interest in Venus (you). Sun (his animal side) more so. Mars (his thinking part) is actullay showing mixed reception being in triplicity and in fall of Venus -so even though he cares for you, there are parts of you that he just doesn't like. But Sun is very strongly interested in you.

Both Venus and Mars are peregrine, showing both of you just going with the flow and not having any control in the situation you are in currently. Moon is about to enter Via combusta and in the 12th, you may be your worst enemy right now. You also have a lot of anguish still in front of you.

Saturn ruler of your 4th - home and family, is weighing heavily on you. So with late ASC i believe your real question is not about his love for you, but the circumstance you find yourself in and it will not be resolved just yet.

Last edited:

LOL_LOL

dr. farr, thanks so much for this interpretation!!! Yes! I am sure this is how he feels. Even after seeing the negative indicators in the chart based on other interpretations done before you, I know that he is not completely careless about me and there has to be some kind of an explanation to those negative indicators. That chaos within ourselves is what ruining things for us. I am sure that some of the things I do brings up tensions of feeling and resentment within him as I stated before, and sometimes a few traits of his own annoy and confuse me. But to say that we are always like that would not be true. I think that if a few things were altered within our personalities (especially mine...guilty one here as he's a very calm person) perhaps that CHAOS in him would go away. I would not believe that he has zero feelings for me, but our quarrels definitely confuse things within ourselves; hence those negative indicators. We had an argument again last night as a result of bunch of misunderstandings (ego conflict and stubbornness on my part) and maybe yesterday's quarrel strongly affected today's outcomes as I said a few things to him, which hurt him and I regret my behavior today very much as this is all happening from a distance at this point for being away. Great interpretation, which cleared out many things for me since I was a bit taken away with the 'no' answer and it got me thinking about the relationship a lot and my regrets for many things. Thank you once again to all for interpretations regarding this difficult matter for me.

SagSunScorpioMoon

Sorry to hijack the thread, but Ascendant at 27 degrees, does that not make the chart unjudgeable? Unless (I read somewhere) that the ASC exactly conjuncts a planet in the querent's natal chart?

The reason I'm asking is because i made a chart earlier today but the ASC was at 28 degrees of Virgo, so I discarded it.

I read that it's supposed to mean that the querent already knows the answer - but why would i be asking if i already knew the answer?

Last edited:

LOL_LOL

rafaella, thanks for your insight. Definitely explains the situation I am in right now. Nothing seems easy as if something is blocking everything regarding the relationship and that's where the frustration (mostly mine) comes out and his resentment of some of my traits. Hope things will get resolved in the near future. The 'you are your worst enemy' comment describes my current overreaction to things/events and emotionalism...definitely does not help, but perhaps my dual Piscean nature is at fault.

Last edited:

rafaella

The late ASC is an answer in itself. Usually means there is nothing that the Querent can do to change the outcome as it is possible that the queston has already been resolved but the querent is unaware of it.

Can also be that the querent has asked the same question too many times...in that case the querent needs to look at the first chart, the answer is there.

You can still read a chart with late ASC, but just know that you have not much control over the outcome.
Great site for learning : http://leephd.blogspot.com.au/2006/07/encyclopedia-entry-on-horary-astrology.html

tikana

SagSunScorpioMoon

late asce means that there is nothing you can do .. everything has been set in motion

in this chart, i smell some kind of separation / divorce
there is just nothing to support anything possitive EVEN if you take Sun for him. you still have no aspect between Sun / venus. Venus loves Sun .. sun has absolutely nothing to say or act to Venus.
I am suspecting something to happen between querent and the husband due to that ill wierd sextile between merc/venus. Merc rules 9th house it is in ill positioned there is Venus the querent rejecting Merc which sits in the husband's 12th house.

If the husband loved the querent, we would have seen Sun or lord of 7th is her 1st house. here we have NOTHING. She is in 8th while he is in 11th/his 5th .. which makes me think what if he has someone on the side plus notice there is MR between Mars/Mercury .. and merc sits in his 12th again it is pointing to nothing good.

and the basic question is does my husband love me

you must have
Lord of 7th aspecting Lord of 1st
Sun aspecting Lord of 1st
Sun or lord of 7th house in 1st house
We HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING here!
no aspect - no action

T

Last edited:

rafaella

I want to add regarding my own post, I read receptions based on Frawley. And for questions such as 'does X care for me?" I look at reception and not aspect! We don't need aspect to show his interest, but just reception...

In question such as 'will X and I be in relationship?' we need reception AND aspect...

cheers :)

LOL_LOL

I did mention that we are not living together now. He's overseas due to family situation and because of a specific situation I filed for a divorce, but reconsidering it. We are working things out, but it's still difficult. Doesn't mean that I can not annul the divorce. I think I did mention in here too that we're away from each other now, so yes, your comment about separation/divorce is right on (could change if things work out). Hope I clarified the situation a bit.

tikana

Lol

doesnt matter he is far away or not.. you are not with him.

It will end with a divorce. there is NOTHING in this chart pointing to reunion of any kind. late asce means - it is over you know the outcome

Sorry .. i dont like sugar coating anything

T

LOL_LOL

Tikana, thanks for your insight. We are reconciling and since his dad just passed away, he's supposed to return in 2-3 weeks (got off the phone with him just now) and meanwhile I am supposed to annul the divorce. So I'm a bit confused now from your straightforward answer, although thanks for the insight. I guess I will see how things go in the next few weeks regarding his return.

Neptune Rising

Sorry to hear your going through a hard time, LOL_LOL. I'll just add a few things, I don't think they've been mentioned yet.

Moon in 12th house, never good for relationship questions. In my experience, that is. Not sure what Saturn is doing there, I've never know much about the rule, Saturn being in his joy in the 12th house. Perhaps one to look up?

Moon heads to trine to Venus. Venus rules you and the 12th house. I'm afraid I've never seen positive things occur when this aspect happens in romantic questions. The 12th house relates to isolations, hospitals, prisons, undoings.. This aspect suggests your feelings of isolation continuing at least in the 2-3 weeks. Then a change as Moon changes signs.

Sun, as mentioned, is his animal side. So sexually and physically he loves you. Mars at 5 Virgo, mixed messages towards you. I am curious also, Mars is in house of Mercury. Mercury rules his 3rd and 5th house. I don't know what house the green card would rule, maybe 3rd house (communications) - this is a general question for anyone. 5th house is fun, dates, light-hearted romance, flings, kids.

Moon heads towards Saturn next, Saturn rules the 4th house and sits in the 12th house. It just doesn't feel good to me. Moon is the action in the chart.

Mars is interesting, its just wandering in Virgo. Not making any aspects, I think its peregrine. No definate direction for this chap. He doesn't know where he is going at the moment, and maybe for sometime (I don't know timeframe), maybe a month. So this tells you his frame of mind. Do you want to wander with him, down the pathless path? Or do you know what you want to do?

I don't need answers to those questions, just some food for thought.

LOL_LOL

Thanks. I am wondering if the Moon could represent his mother in this case? His mom is messing up things for him (and consequently for me too). Definitely true about the mixed messages, but I feel like they are not intentional...he's really confused about things in life, so that leaves me confused as he says one thing and then another opposing thing, so it really annoys me. He said he would return in about 47 days or so, but again..his mom is really messing things up. It's like he is stuck in between us not knowing which direction to move. Since his mom is a huge factor in this relationship from overseas, I thought that Moon actually represents her, but I do not know horary, so I could be wrong.