Astrological configurations for indigo children

2rainbows

Here's what my son has. i consider him crystal.
Translations are extracted from some terrific astro software from WOW that i got for Christmas.
He has:
*mars in scorp- during your life emotional negativities will be transformed thru powerful psychological upheavals and you can become a silent force for good in your environment. (his father has this placement too.)
*jup in gemini- by harnessing the power of your thoughts you can: shape your future the way you want it; but mental discipline is not likely among your natural traits; but you can be a veritable encyclopedia of info.
*sat in taurus retrograde- generational call for hard work to create foundations for economic growth
*sun sesquisquare sat- born with the need to create a strong internal structure and set of rules for your life; you evoke behavior in your parents so your structure and rules are fulfilled.
*merc sesquisquare sat and merc op n.node affects cognitive/communication processes. nept in house 1 and n.node in house 6 also add to differences from the norm.

2rainbows

Pisceanfool

In my opinion, the indigo children have to do with the cunjunctions of saturn, uranus, and neptune from about late 80's into the early 90's. Especially children born in 1992 when neptune and uranus were in 1 degree of each other. If personal planets and or mercury favorably aspects these conjunctions it could give incredible intelligence, perspective, and even psychic ablities. At the same time making them unable to form with structure and wanting to change existing conditions (Uranus). Also giving universal understanding and compassion with possible psychic tendencies (Neptune). However, there is a tendincy towards acting like "royalty" and being somewhat selfish (possibly Saturn).

2rainbows

the indigos yes, the crystals are the new generation, and their incarnations have been on the decline since 2001. uranus and neptune are causing a new age generational sweep, they were and probably still are are stationed in aquarius. my ephemeris is in storage. his saturn in 24 degrees taurus 42'.

2rainbows

Last edited:

2rainbows

Arian,
on the decline does not mean completely ended. everything has its season, everything evolves, and i think cycles are quickening. also i've heard that children are being born with 12 strand dna; perhaps this is post crystal children. as far as my conscious knows, i have yet to physically see anyone with 12 strand dna. we are all to aquire 12 strand dna over time. i believe all this is all ready on board and it is just a matter of time until conscious rises enough to see it, use it, understand it.
2rainbows

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I'm no expert on the Indigo or Crystal children, but none of the aspects or placements mentioned in your son's chart pop out as having any spectacular significance. I also find it a bit hard to believe that the incarnation of these spirits is on the decline, being that they've been incarnating for only about four years. The Indigos had a twenty year gap from the first to the last ones, not saying that Crystals are set by Indigo standards, but just that by comparing the years the Indigo spirits were incarnating to the years that the Crystals have been incarnating and seeing the vast difference, it seems odd to say it would end so quickly.

2rainbows

I am unsure when crystals began incarnating in great numbers, but it was before 2000. it is very hard to be a rainbow/warrior child. i feel very strongly for all the indigos. Divinity will oversee the appropriate number of the colors amongst us.
Senshi, do you have a 'special' child or sibling?
2rainbows

Last edited:

Canaqua

There is alot of information about indigo children out there... I just watched a video about them.. amazing how much information you can stumble onto when you look... Google indigo! That's where I found it...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
There's a lot of information about several things out there. The validity of the information is what's important, not the availability.

Senshi, do you have a 'special' child or sibling?

I'm only seventeen, so child-rearing is still far in my future, and my sister was born to late to be an Indigo, and her Crystal-ness is debateable, but I don't think it's there. However, I was born in 1989, the biggest year for the Indigo incarnations, so, my being one or not is debateable. Though, I personally doubt it.

Betelgeuse

2rainbows said:
I am unsure when crystals began incarnating in great numbers, but it was before 2000.

There is an important mundane configuration that could show the crystal generation. That should be around 1995. Pluto and Quaoar ( a generation planet ) were in conjunction at the begin of Sagittaurius. Jupiter was near at the same sign ( domicile ). The influence could be earlier, but 1995 was the strongest. Pluto and Quaoar was in a conjunction whit some important stars as well. Toliman was one, represented the constellation Centaurus that shows special individuals, gifted, healers, messengers, honarable persons etc... in other words the crystals . In the other polarity ( Gemeni ) there is an important star that you cannot ignore it, it's called Alcyone, which it represents the causal plane, great gifted and unique capabilities, but many burdens and many persons of the crystal generation will fail ( Alcyone conjuncts Lilith ), only few of them will successed at thier mission on this planet. I said about Alcyone because is in opposition whit the Pluto/Quaoar planets ( also called paran relationships between planets and stars ).

Last edited:

2rainbows

I am sure we all have a touch of warrior spirit in us. the ones with more of it than others, the indigos, are very rebellious and very likely labeled as add, adhd. yes add and adhd are still quite popular in young kids who are crystal more than indigo; the earlier generation plowed the road for the newer and the rest of us.
2rainbows

Howl

Hmm. I was recently told that I am definitely, desicively an Indigo, but at 1981 my birth year falls well outside the supposed range. Perhaps there's not such a definitive "line" in terms of dates and astrological aspects. I'd like to think that these influences are a little more flexible.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Your birthday isn't outside the range, Howl. Late 1970s to late 1990s/early 2000s is the range I've always seen. Granted, I'm sure different sources will "set" the ranges slightly differently depending on what they feel caused their incarnations, but this twenty year span is the one I've seen most often. So, there is a possibility that you were born within the right time.

overthetop10

I think I may be an Indigo person too...a great deal of what seems to be the Indigo experience could have been taken right from my life.

In my chart Quaoar is conjunct Sun & Saturn in Scorpio, opposed to my exalted natal Moon in the 1st in Taurus, all trined & sextiled to my MC in Capricorn.

My Taurus Ascendant is semisextiled by Chiron on the 1st house side, retrograde within a degree of the 2nd house cusp, and by Lilith on the other, forming a very tight yod pointing at the Descendant. Jupiter in Cap in the 9th sextile/trines both.

In addition, all other personal planets are in aspect to their higher octaves, Mercury in 7th conj. Uranus in 8th in Sagittarius, Venus in 8th conj. Neptune on the cusp of the 9th on 29 Sagittarius, and Pluto in its rulership Scorpio square Mars exalted in Capricorn.

These things are fishy in and of themselves; factor in that the midpoints of Venus & Neptune, Uranus & Jupiter, and Mercury & MC all sit within fifteen arcminutes of one another about half of a degree from the Galactic Center, which will progress to sitting exactly on them in 2018, 2022, 2029.

I feel like Indigo children don't manifest themselves in any one particular piece of a chart; broader patterns of interesting aspects can point to things. I'm just learning how these kinds of things play out in my life, so I'm no expert...

My birth data is Nov. 8th, 1984, 4:49 pm, Hastings, Nebraska, United States.

Last edited: