Does he think about me?

lunaluna

https://imgur.com/a/lLZKrvp

This is a question my friend asked, related to her love interest. I am no expert, but I decided to try and interpret the chart for her, in order for me to learn and also to take my mind of my own doubts, this keeps me busy.

So, first of all, Saturn is in the 1st house, which is generally not a good sign, BUT I decided to look at Saturn as if it was any other planet and accept it as the significator of the querent, because it's in the first house and it's in its domicile, Capricorn.

I have a few doubts as to how to go around answering this question.

I first took a look at the traditional way of interpreting relational horary charts, I took the L7, Moon as the significator of the quesited and the Sun as his co-significator. The Moon is applying to a sextile with Saturn, this could be the first indicator of a positive answer to her question. The cosignificator of the quesited, the Sun, is in her first house, which couuld also indicate that he's thinking about her, that he's focused on her. But, Sun in Aquarius is in detriment, so I guess his feelings might not be positive, he doesn't feel good about it all, even thuough I do think he does think about her.

Another friend suggested to look at the question by seeing where the lord of his inverted 3rd house is to look at his thoughts. So, let's give it a go. Venus is the ruler of his 3rd house and Moon was in a conjuction with venus, indicating that maybe he was thinking about her, but no longer is?

Also, something that might not be so important, but caught my eye nonetheless is the fact that his 5th house ruler, Jupiter, is in her 1st house, with Venus (either her co significator or the lord of his 3rd house) applying to a sextile with Jupiter. Did he want a relationship with her?

Urgh, I honestly don't know. If I had to give an answer, I'd say, yes, there is a certain level of interest here, he definitely does think about her, I'm just not sure about what he's thinking, is it positive or negative, was he hurt or anything.

What do you think? And did I do a good job trying to read this chart?
Thank you in advance!!

ElenaJ

Keeping it simple, 7th ruler moon is void, not active.
Moon void of course doesn't bring action.
Saturn, ascendent ruler, is also void. in addition, the south node is situated on the ascendent.
However, Saturn is in the triplicity of moon, and moon is in the terms of Saturn. This tenuous reception gives us the idea that a small spark of thought was there, but it is weak.
As soon as moon moves forward, changing signs, it contacts Chiron, lessons to be learned through suffering.

lunaluna

Keeping it simple, 7th ruler moon is void, not active.
Moon void of course doesn't bring action.
Saturn, ascendent ruler, is also void. in addition, the south node is situated on the ascendent.
However, Saturn is in the triplicity of moon, and moon is in the terms of Saturn. This tenuous reception gives us the idea that a small spark of thought was there, but it is weak.
As soon as moon moves forward, changing signs, it contacts Chiron, lessons to be learned through suffering.

I also got the impression nothing would happen, my friend too.
Is the suffering related to the querent, I mean is he learning through suffering because of her?

ElenaJ

It could be both, but because moon is the 7th, it is more him. North node is with his house, so he has the possibility to grow in some way through this experience. In cancer, it might teach him to be more nurturing and caring.

lunaluna

It could be both, but because moon is the 7th, it is more him. North node is with his house, so he has the possibility to grow in some way through this experience. In cancer, it might teach him to be more nurturing and caring.

Thanks for the answer.

Is there anything related to Saturn worth mentioning? A lesson that needs to be learned as well? Or what's next for Saturn(my friend)?

What does it mean to have the south node in the first house?

Also,when you look at the chart, how do you know what ascpects already happened, which ones are happening and which ones are happening next? I know this might be a stupid question,sorry

ElenaJ

The faster planet makes the aspect with the slower planet.
So Moon, the fastest of all, always makes the aspect with others in the chart.
If moon is at 3 taurus, for example, and mercury is in whatever sign at the same degree, the contact is current.
If moon is at 3 taurus and mercury is at 5 degrees it is approaching, if mercury is at 2 degrees it is past.

Aria Venue

lunaluna though you gave no information about the background story here...what is going on between these two people..they were in a relationship and they broke up? its moon a romantic interest of saturn (your friend who asks?) etc...if she simply wanted to learn whether he thinks about her, meaning if he wants her..likes her etc..the answer is yes.why?
1.moon peregrine in pisces in venus (her co-ruler) exaltation and saturn's term in her second.he's worried about her feelings towards him etc
2.sun in his detriment in saturn's domicile...he is in detriment because he wants saturn, your friend.
The last aspect moon did was with saturn and now moon void and soon to change sign and enter peregrine in aries in sun's exaltation,venus detriment and saturn's fall.
So you'd better ask your friend what happened between them and this way you will understand better the context.
Beware: she didnt ask will he communicate with me? will we be together in a relationship? etc..so mainly what we look here is his feelings towards her ..thus reception, not forthcoming aspects.... and for sure he seems more interested to her than she is to him

lunaluna

lunaluna though you gave no information about the background story here...what is going on between these two people..they were in a relationship and they broke up? its moon a romantic interest of saturn (your friend who asks?) etc...if she simply wanted to learn whether he thinks about her, meaning if he wants her..likes her etc..the answer is yes.why?
1.moon peregrine in pisces in venus (her co-ruler) exaltation and saturn's term in her second.he's worried about her feelings towards him etc
2.sun in his detriment in saturn's domicile...he is in detriment because he wants saturn, your friend.
The last aspect moon did was with saturn and now moon void and soon to change sign and enter peregrine in aries in sun's exaltation,venus detriment and saturn's fall.
So you'd better ask your friend what happened between them and this way you will understand better the context.
Beware: she didnt ask will he communicate with me? will we be together in a relationship? etc..so mainly what we look here is his feelings towards her ..thus reception, not forthcoming aspects.... and for sure he seems more interested to her than she is to him

So the background info: it's her ex, they saw each other and because of the way he treated her (taking care of her, being slightly jealous, they spent a night together, no sex, just cuddling), some of her feelings returned, it brought her back to the time they were together. She told him how she felt and he told her he was just being friendly, avoided talking about his feelings,even though it was obvious he felt something too. She doesn't understand why he acted that way, and that put her off, that's why she didn't ask if there will be any contact, she only wanted to know did she make everything up by thinking he also felt something while they were together. Because from his reaction, she thought he doesn't want her, although he did initiate all the contact, not her.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed answer. I am both a beginner and as my friend, I went through something similar, so maybe that's why I couldn't look at it clearly

Last edited:

ElenaJ

lunaluna, your basic interpretation was not off.
Be careful about looking for answers to further questions from the same chart.
Look forward to seeing some more of your work!

lunaluna

The faster planet makes the aspect with the slower planet.
So Moon, the fastest of all, always makes the aspect with others in the chart.
If moon is at 3 taurus, for example, and mercury is in whatever sign at the same degree, the contact is current.
If moon is at 3 taurus and mercury is at 5 degrees it is approaching, if mercury is at 2 degrees it is past.

Thanks! Another very stupid question.. underneath the actual chart, there is a table with aspects..why are some aspects colored blue,some red and others green?

lunaluna

lunaluna, your basic interpretation was not off.
Be careful about looking for answers to further questions from the same chart.
Look forward to seeing some more of your work!

Thank you so much. I will try and practice here on the forum, but I do not trust my knowledge enough to give people answers, because there are some basic stuff I don't know

ElenaJ

Not a stupid question.
Red ones are square/oppositon/conjunction, blue sextile/trine, and green semi-sextile.
The notation of the degree orb tells us if it is separating (s) or approaching (a).
The minus sign says it is a dexter aspect, that is it is making an aspect "behind" its position and not forward. For example, from Aries to pisces.

Aria Venue

So the background info: it's her ex, they saw each other and because of the way he treated her (taking care of her, being slightly jealous, they spent a night together, no sex, just cuddling), some of her feelings returned, it brought her back to the time they were together. She told him how she felt and he told her he was just being friendly, avoided talking about his feelings,even though it was obvious he felt something too. She doesn't understand why he acted that way, and that put her off, that's why she didn't ask if there will be any contact, she only wanted to know did she make everything up by thinking he also felt something while they were together. Because from his reaction, she thought he doesn't want her, although he did initiate all the contact, not her.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed answer. I am both a beginner and as my friend, I went through something similar, so maybe that's why I couldn't look at it clearly

but my dear he is weak (moon peregrine in his turned 8th he is worried about her feelings for him, how she perceives him+sun in his detriment and in her first house)..so obviously for various reasons he doesn't/or afraid to show his feelings....his main significator also having no essential dignity and mutable and being in venus exaltation, so he puts her on a pedestal as a woman, speaks more about an infatuation for her, though moon also likes saturn..but this has to do with him and the way he feels as a person.
Anyway to sum up the answer to her question is " yes she thinks of her/he likes her".There's no need to analyze this any further..in the horary i mean