Does he have feelings for me?

nam55

Haven't met up yet but does he plan to/does he like me?

Some background information - we met on a dating app, talked a lot and now keep in touch through social media, he's on holiday until the end of feb so that's the biggest delay in meeting up. He has talked about hanging out/flirts a lot but i think I will have to be the one to take the action of making concrete plans in meeting.

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
With very early rising sign degree and new Moon, so Moon has little light, but rather is combust the Sun, I would say that it is way to early to know if he likes you. That it is too early for him to have considered if he likes you.
You as Venus exalted in Pisces are very much on board with this, but less so, I think for him/Mars right now.
Venus and Mars do apply to aspect, but is it by challenging square. So I do think you may get together to hang out, but not without some obstacles or difficulties.

ElenaJ

What also pops out is Chiron exactly on the 7th cusp.
Learning through pain, use this relationship to work out lessons in life.

IleneK

Premium Member
What also pops out is Chiron exactly on the 7th cusp.
Learning through pain, use this relationship to work out lessons in life.

I agree with Elena’s observation about the prominence of Chiron.
My delineation might lean more towards there being wounding surrounding the question more than around the outcome.
The need to know, the need to rush the process: that might describe the wounding. Allowing and simply trusting that, whatever the outcome, it is the culmination of causes and conditions of your life leading up to now. So whatever it is, it is fine: that might be the healing.
Go have a really lovely day today.
Wishing you the very best,

nam55

I agree with Elena’s observation about the prominence of Chiron.
My delineation might lean more towards there being wounding surrounding the question more than around the outcome.
The need to know, the need to rush the process: that might describe the wounding. Allowing and simply trusting that, whatever the outcome, it is the culmination of causes and conditions of your life leading up to now. So whatever it is, it is fine: that might be the healing.
Go have a really lovely day today.
Wishing you the very best,

Thank you so much for your answers! I think I have been wanting to rush the process and then being confronted with unexpected delays - like him being abroad for two months however I trust that these delays were necessary and I will actually be in a better place in one months time.

Thank you, I hope you have a lovely day too!

nam55

With very early rising sign degree and new Moon, so Moon has little light, but rather is combust the Sun, I would say that it is way to early to know if he likes you. That it is too early for him to have considered if he likes you.
You as Venus exalted in Pisces are very much on board with this, but less so, I think for him/Mars right now.
Venus and Mars do apply to aspect, but is it by challenging square. So I do think you may get together to hang out, but not without some obstacles or difficulties.

Just a question does the venus/mars aspect signify that there is an attraction between us and from his side?

ElenaJ

I wouldn't think so.
You as Venus are in his triplicity, and before you contact mars you aspect both mercury and Jupiter, blocking the contact.
Note that he is approaching a square with Neptune, the planet of delusion and illusion.

nam55

I wouldn't think so.
You as Venus are in his triplicity, and before you contact mars you aspect both mercury and Jupiter, blocking the contact.
Note that he is approaching a square with Neptune, the planet of delusion and illusion.

This makes it sound like there will be a negative outcome?

ElenaJ

Careful here, you didn't ask if you will be together.
You asked if he has feelings for you.
Two different questions.

IleneK

Premium Member
Just a question does the venus/mars aspect signify that there is an attraction between us and from his side?
This makes it sound like there will be a negative outcome?
His/Mars' reception to you/Venus by triplicity indicates some interest from him.
The aspect, an applying square, points to a coming together, but with difficulties, being blindsided, and the like. Elena points out the planets that he/Venus will meet before actually perfecting the aspect with Mars. These represent possible obstacles. For example, there might be someone he meets and likes before you get to meet him.

The squaring aspect, other planets being contacted by Venus before it actually squares Mars, and the New Moon: these are unfavorable features of the chart from a traditional view point. If we include a modern perspective, Elena's observation of his/Venus' aspect with delusional Neptune is another unfavorable indicator: that he may not see you or relationship as it is, for better or for worse, and as it might truly be, which may be difficult to come back from.

Last edited: