Sister, interrupted.

oscarSegal

My sister, who we always thought was gonna have a bright future is turning into a world class loser and losing control over her life in a rapid rate that I can’t even keep track of. She’s most definitely involved with drugs. She got arrested last year (I got her arrested to be more accurate. Thought a night in a cell would do its job but turns out they don’t put teenagers in cells these days) she doesn’t do anything with her life. She has a loser of a boyfriend who I don’t think she loves, I think she just likes having someone to control. Recently ive confronted her about it, which ended up with her going to her room in tears cause she cant take criticism. Really, im the only one who can talk to her cause when you criticize her she starts defending herself instead of listening by attacking the person who criticizes her. She starts insulting you. She’d say stuff like ‘who are you to talk? look at you, you look like you came out of The Lord of the rings’, and all sorts of mean stuff that regular people can’t handle. After we talked, even though it seemed like she didn’t listen she actually went on and got a job the next day. But now I’m pissed at that too cause she found a job in a supermarket. A job where she doesn’t have to do anything that would require her to use her head. I want her to expect more from herself.
Now, she is gorgeous. Like seriously gorgeous. And she is a slow learner but she has the ability to look a lot more intelligent than she actually is which works in her favor a lot of times. She is very intelligent when it comes to complex feelings. She has a very deep understanding of motives and emotions. I think she can make a great actress, or a public figure. Because she’s basically a princess. Her walk, her behavior, everything about her presence is royal. She was meant to shine, not to sit all day in a god forsaken supermarket. Even though she does her best to look as repulsive as possible cause she thinks it’s cool now there’s always class to her. I expect so much of her and it seems like I’m the only one. My parents have given up on her. I have another brother who’s also pissed at her and his bad vibes don’t help but there’s nothing I can do about it (he gets violent when you disagree with him or say something that contradicts his way of thinking so you always have to watch your mouth around him.) and basically the home environment is really bad. No one is in charge.
She is on the wrong path, I can see it cause I was there too. At this rate she’s gonna end up either a junkie or an inmate. Which would be tragic. She’s a very, very powerful person. She has power over people. You don’t say ‘NO’ to her. She has this unbelievable charm to her and she has all the potential in the world to shine bright like a ******* supernova. But it’s like something in her soul has been turned off for the last year. I’m worried and sad for her. Any advice?

BTW my mom had sent her to a shrink a couple of months ago which didn’t help and just left her with more room to emotionally manipulate my mom into leaving her alone so I don’t think a professional can help here
She was born on august 18th 1998 In TLV, Israel. A Leo alright and you can always see it by the way she does anything.
Here’s her chart:

GALI.jpg

Jadi

Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury are all retrograde. She has a Mars and Moon in Cancer.

Her Moon is very sensitive to the emotions of other people but she has difficulty finding direction in her life due to a debilitated Mars. Retrograded planets tend to take on a reflective quality especially later in life, keep that in mind before writing her off completely at age 18.

Transiting Pluto is currently opposing her Mercury which rules the 2nd house of family matters.

unique_astrology

Measurements made in right ascension - a body's true position in space. What scientists used to land the lunar module and get the astronauts back to earth.

A quick look at the speculum of her chart indicates a person who can be headstrong (stubborn) Sun-Pluto paran; and has the potential for making wrong choices - Mars-Neptune paran, Saturn-Neptune square (almost exact). The Mars-Neptune and Saturn-Neptune aspects are found twice each.

If she will not act on the advice of others or work with professionals she will pay consequences if she follows the wrong life path.

Attachments

• Interrupted Speculum.gif
    Interrupted Speculum.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ashriia

Please be careful in how you talk to your sister. She is 18 as well, first jobs are never glamorous and your high expectations of her might do more damage than good, she seems to be making an effort to improve her life too. I'd be very concerned in pushing someone i cared about the way you are doing with a sensitive cancer moon in the 2nd house of self esteem. She has saturn retrograde in the 12th house too.

Lastly, Saturn rx in the 12th is an extremely difficult placement, and you could potentially push someone with this placement to suicide or self mutilation. Honestly I'd tread extremely carefully with what I said, if this was someone that I loved.

oscarSegal

Please be careful in how you talk to your sister. She is 18 as well, first jobs are never glamorous and your high expectations of her might do more damage than good, she seems to be making an effort to improve her life too. I'd be very concerned in pushing someone i cared about the way you are doing with a sensitive cancer moon in the 2nd house of self esteem. She has saturn retrograde in the 12th house too.

Lastly, Saturn rx in the 12th is an extremely difficult placement, and you could potentially push someone with this placement to suicide or self mutilation. Honestly I'd tread extremely carefully with what I said, if this was someone that I loved.

Thanks!
I am nice to her.