Will I be able to negotiate out of court?

Ace

I have just hired a law firm to take on my case. It's very complex and I am hoping I'll win and come out on top with a negotiation instead of going into an actual litigation. I have been too tired and physically and emotionally exhausted to even do much else except work on getting information on my case.

I have seen dr. farr do some legal things with his astrology methodology using lots among other different astrological methods and what may be the result Anachiel as well, you've always been so helpful with my questions and Tikana has always been terrific with her upfront analysis that seem effortless.

I hope you all can take time out of your busy days to take a look at probably the most time consuming and stressful event I have ever encountered with this. It would be great to know how much more longer this will go on and if some sort of compromise or amicable settlement can be reached.

I'd like to avoid litigation as much as possible as it's just going to be a more costly affair and I'm so drained at the moment.

Normally, I'd start get the ball rolling n some sort of analysis, but my mindset is not right now and I'm consumed with this.

The chart is attached.

Attachments

• 2.jpg.jpg
    2.jpg.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 42

Anachiel

Hi Ace...let's see what we can do with this chart.

Again, you are Saturn, strong. The "opposition" is the Sun and they are peregrine so, this means you do have an advantage over them, somehow.

The Moon is about to trine you so again we are seeing that things are on your side.

Jupiter makes a trine your own own ASC while Mercury is retrograde in 7th of the "opposition".

I'd say this looks rather good for you.

Ace

Anachiel,

Thank you so much for taking a look here.

I think so far things are progressing. As of now the lawyers have made contact and the opposing side are willing to negotiate a settlement. I just hope it goes smoothly and resolution comes soon.

I looked at the chart and yes, I agree it does look positive.

I am wondering what that Mercury retrogade in 7th means in this situation?

Anachiel

You are welcome. I am glad to read things are going well.

Mercury, as a co-signficator of the opposing party, is retrograde and not well dignified, really. It confirms their weakened position and it also cannot make it to aspect Jupiter before Mars does. Jupiter being the court or judge. So, it doesn't appear the opposing party has a lot to work with in this matter.

Ace

Anachiel. Thanks again. I'm sorry but do I look to the Moon for timing of all this? Is that the only significant entity to look at when it comes to the timing of this coming to an end?

Anachiel

You are welcome. Yes, generally the Moon is a good indicator of timing. So, you are looking at about 4 week or 4 months. But, timing is always tricky.

Ace

Update: 22nd day the negotiations were completed and the matter settled out of court! :)
What a relief, now it's a matter of tying up loose ends.

dr. farr

Congratulations!
If you don't mind, since this is now a known-outcome matter I would like to test the indications from the Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method against this outcome:

-I probably would have selected the 9th whole sign house as quesited significator:
-therefore, we find Libra on the 9th house
-Libra = Venus which = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball rules
...so the 8 Ball would have given a correct prediction in this question

-however, a very close alternative quesited significator choice is the Lot of Lawsuits (ascendant+mercury-mars)
-if choosing the place of this Lot as quesited significator (rather than choosing the 9th house) we find the Lot falls @ 12 Sagittarius
-Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Jupiter = a "yes" answer by 8 Ball "rules"
...so we find that using either the 9th house or the (perhaps more specific) Lot of Lawsuits, the 8 Ball gave a correct prediction.

Note: in Ankara horary (which has nothing to do with the Magic 8 Ball divination method) notice that the Lot of Lawsuits (which in Primary Ankara horary would hev been the quesited significator) is in the 11th whole sign house of gains, and benefited by the lucky strike North Node in that sign; notice also that querent significator Saturn flows toward the Lot as well, and that @12 Sagittarius, the Lot is in an elevated-ie highly dignified-degree of Sagittarius as well being in a Bright Degree of that sign: all highly auspicious indications for success!!

dr. farr

I note that Anachiel chose the 7th house as primary quesited significator, signifying the opposition (ie the opposing parties); this is a definite primary quesited choice regarding this question, and is perhaps more specific than choosing either the 9th house (legal matters) or the Lot of Lawsuits, as primary quesited, since the negotiations were more on a person to person basis, rather than formally in a court of law. Indeed the matter was settled OUT of court! Excellent primary quesited significator choice by Anachiel!!