Musical talent in my chart?

WeirdLibra

Hi, is there any signs of musical talent and musical carreer in my chart? Im beginner in astrology so please help me thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_mert.28144.28356.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_mert.28144.28356.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Astrotheme_TR8puE33CM3E.png
    Astrotheme_TR8puE33CM3E.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 21

katydid

Yes. I see a lot of musical talent, with Mars in Leo in the first, trining Pluto in the 5th of creative abilities, and part of the fire grand trine. HOWEVER, the Moon Saturn conjunction may put a damper on the fire. That involves some self doubt perhaps? Or a lack of support from family or those in authority?

That grand trine has a kite, with the opposition being to the Sun in the 3rd conjunct the North node. So your mission in this life may be to speak up for yourself. You need to be self motivated and rely upon your own research, close friendships/allies, in order to get what you need to follow your dreams.

Last edited:

WeirdLibra

Yes. I see a lot of musical talent, with Mars in Leo in the first, trining Pluto in the 5th of creative abilities, and part of the fire grand trine. HOWEVER, the Moon Saturn conjunction may put a damper on the fire. That involves some self doubt perhaps? Or a lack of support from family or those in authority?

That grand trine has a kite, with the opposition being to the Sun in the 3rd conjunct the North node. So your mission in this life may be to speak up for yourself. You need to be self motivated and rely upon your own research, close friendships/allies, in order to get what you need to follow your dreams.

Omg omg omg. Katy I cant thank you enough for your reply. Everything you wrote was correct idk how did you do that. Yeah i have doubt Im scared of getting bad comments on my voice. Subconciously I
think its bad and Im always trying to motivate myself. If I dont nobody will. Now I can be more sure about my talent.

muchacho

You can even make money from it, Venus as ruler of 11th in 2nd.

The Vedic chart looks even better. Venus as ruler of 11th in 1st and Mars as ruler of 10th and 5th in 1st and Moon as chart ruler in 9th. Those are very lucky and creative combinations.