did my colleague sabotage me at work today?

millionora

ok guys here it is,

today at work as some of you may know there was a huge injustice to me, angering me to the point of resigning!!

My question

did my colleague sabotage me at work today?

asc-mars but will be luna because colleague is ruled by mars ruler of house 6.
mars is in my 4th opposing my MC (obviously) and trining Venus (ruler of my 12 house of hidden enemies)

so luna first touches mars then immediately Venus! meaning that i will contact her and face her of this injustice to me!
so my answer is YES SHE DID SABOTAGE ME AT WORK TODAY!

Love, light,truth!!
Blessings!

Attachments

• sabotage me at work.gif
    sabotage me at work.gif
    26 KB · Views: 52

natasa812

Look for the ruler of 7th - open enemies. And it is Venus - and it ``fits`` in this case since you are talking about woman. And Moon makes trine to Venus = YES. And Moon sextiles Mars = YES. And Venus is in detriment - whenever I trusted a person in detriment, fall or in combust, I paid for it in a very unpleasant way

millionora

Kaiousei no Senshi said:
I'm not so comfortable with this assignment. I would place a co-worker either in the seventh or the third.

Hi K!
well if we use the 7th house it is ruled by Venus which is also the ruler of my 12th house of hidden things,people etc
so that puts me in her 10th house right on top of her midheaven, but also sextiling mars(me)
and puts LUNA in her 8th house of fear cuz luna touches mars then VENUS!
and fear is what she will have once i get to the bottom of this..in a peaceful way of course!
thanks K!
love,light,TRUTH
Blessings!

millionora

ok also if we go according to you K,
ruler of her 12th is ME her new enemy, which sits on her MC and squares her asc, i will square her for sure, her significator is in detriment.
yes she did sabotage me, but in essence sabotaging herself.

love,light,truth

blessings.

freedomlover

Millionora,

Yes, I think she did sabotage you, but I think you're "on top of that".

yes she did sabotage me, but in essence sabotaging herself.
Aside from traditional horary, I'm very curious about the South Node being smack on the MC, and the North Node being smack on the IC, conjunct Jupiter ( and Mars). Sun disposits the South Node/MC, and is changing signs imminently.

I would tend to read into that that your current career is holding you back from your destiny, in some manner. Or maybe just that this is something karmic happening.

Also of odd note, Mars rules both the Ascendant and your 6th house. The ruler of the 7th, Venus in Mars, is exactly conjunct the Cusp of the 6th. Jupiter rules your 2nd and 5th, and is exact conjunct your sig of Mars.

Maybe that means let her have the job, that you're going to win the lottery?!

FL

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi,
There are a few ways of looking into this chart:
The question is specifically *did she sabotage me at work?*Now as only one person is enquired about, I'd use the seventh for *her*.
Taking the ascendant as Mars, I look to see what has been happening to mars lately? Mars is ruling the cusp of H6, which I think would include *offices* or places where tedious work is carried out. From what you have said, Millionora, you work in a *career* or tenth house occupation. Is this correct?

Now, back to your ruler, Mars.Mars is very very close but leaving the conjunction to jupiter, ruler of your second house of both money and self esteem.Your ruler is strengthened accidentally by being on an angle-the 4th-house of endings.And so that part of the chart makes sense. You have resigned from your job and thats what mars *does* -it takes action, in this case to cut ties, and at the time you have asked this question, that's exactly what you were about to do..Perhaps the moon's applying sextile to mars shows this.

The quesited is ruled by venus, separating from a sextile to mars by a few minutes only.(8).A sextile whilst being a *contact* is only an *opportunity* in horary-for something to occur-not a *fait accomplit*..Venus in sextile to mars is not a negative aspect-a square or opposition *would* be.
All the aspects from venus are *separating ones*- the square to pluto (in the past), the sextile to jupiter, also in the recent past,the sextile to the north node..none of these are negative aspects.
Even more confusing, the ruler of the querent's 12th (self-undoing) is also venus.
Millionora, your ruler is mars, in Aquarius and the fourth.The quesited's ruler is venus, in your 6th and her 12th-the ruler of your twelfth is in your sixth...there are two ways of looking at it.
Perhaps from this I can surmise you have *both* somehow sabotaged yourselves.The ruler of *her* 12th is *you*!!And the ruler of your 12th is *her*!!

I would not conclude from this chart, using the rulers I selected, that *she* has done anything much to you.A sextile is usually a friendly contact, esp. when Mars and venus are concerned
Her ruler is in detriment, but yours is only accidentally dignified. Being conjunct a benefic might usually support your ruler, but not when the benefic is in detriment.
The moon will firstly sextile jupiter,then sextile mars, your ruler, then trine *her* ruler and lastly will square saturn, in your 11th house of hopes and
wishes, so maybe things don't turn out as well as you hoped, especially if, using modern rulers we take into account the impending square to uranus and the sextile to neptune from the moon as well.

I just noticed, almost at the end(!) that the moon and the node are on the same degree and the node is very prominently placed on h4 cusp. I am led to understand that the this is not a good sign but whether it renders the chart non radical, I'm not sure..
Venus is also in *mars' sign*, which is usually interpreted in horary to indicate an interest in the mars person (you in this case).
Your ruler is in Saturn's sign, but Saturn is peregrine.(and retrograde), which can be interpreted as being *unable to assist yourself*, and saturn rules both your third house of communication, and your 4th house of outcomes.

The boss, I would say is represented by H10 cusp-the sun, which is dazed and confused after conjuncting with neptune and at a critical degree about to move into pisces (modern ruler-neptune's sign), Trad ruler Jupiter.The sun doesn't have much strength in pisces so I'd say the boss is not doing so well either.
Hope others can take a look at the chart too.
Cheers
Lillyjgc

Last edited:

cassanra

North and south node on the IC/MC in this case I suspect is a detriment to work. Where ever the nodes are it increases the power and the south node is a negative energy. The fact that jupiter and north node are in the 4th house, the end of things, may be a warning as jupiter and mars might reflect an expansion of argument which would fair badly for you at work. It must be noticed that the moon is in the 2nd house of self-worth so this is an impact on self-worth, this is where the emotional energy is and make sure you look at the dignity of the moon. Since mars and jupiter are peregrine and in the 4th it also may indicate a 'thief'. Since you are mars it might indicate your own self-sabotage. The sun, your job, is in critical degrees. The moon is not particularly strong and in the house of jupiter, again second house of self-worth.
I concur that venus is your rival here as it rules open enemies and rivals and venus is on the cusp of your 6th of co-workers.
I might also add that your job is in jeopardy if the argument expands.

Last edited:

millionora

ok to clarify Venus my colleague involved herself in my work, which was completed and finished. She persisted to complicate matters and create problems without there being a problem. My temper couldn't tolerste it, as i do or did work hard to stay on top of things. she knows this.

as for the Sun correct he is in a daze! i was carrying our publications budget, making him a lot of money. also Venus is a important part of the mag as she is managing a different sector. she too is fragile at the moment...(i am here in the office) Sun has fled the scene...yes poor guy is clearly dazed to say the least, his two biggest employees have had the "clash of the titans" if you will, therefore putting the entire publication in detriment:(

so with the fourth house endings what can we conclude?

lillyjgc

Re:
i was carrying our publications budget, making him a lot of money.

Hang on....the boss is ruled by the sun, and the boss's money is ruled by mercury...Mercury's not doing too well actually and makes no aspect to the sun.Maybe he's not doing as well financially as you think.
Your ruler mars is in a fixed sign and heading for Chiron..(I know, not usually considered in horary, but sometimes relevant.) Your ruler is in the boss's 7th.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

millionora

lillyjgc said:
Re:
i was carrying our publications budget, making him a lot of money.

Hang on....the boss is ruled by the sun, and the boss's money is ruled by mercury...Mercury's not doing too well actually and makes no aspect to the sun.Maybe he's not doing as well financially as you think.
Your ruler mars is in a fixed sign and heading for Chiron..(I know, not usually considered in horary, but sometimes relevant.) Your ruler is in the boss's 7th.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

Yes my ruler in his 7th meaning i could be a happy partner or a detrimental enemy correct? as for the finances, no he is defintely in great shape outside the office, but now with my leaving will be jeapardized here temporarily...
i think that would be when mars moves towrds chiron if we used that as you say, which would mean leaving the office...

natasa812

At some post I read about this North or South Node I don`t know enough. If it is your ``carmic`` move, or for your best to work somewhere else, maybe you should take it under consideration. Take a look at the condition of you in the chart: how you deal and how you can deal with enemy enviroment and giving your best in there.
Maybe another question would be ``Is it in my best interest to stay at this job position``
Whatever happens, wish that it is for your own good and progress

millionora

freedomlover said:
Millionora,

Yes, I think she did sabotage you, but I think you're "on top of that".

Aside from traditional horary, I'm very curious about the South Node being smack on the MC, and the North Node being smack on the IC, conjunct Jupiter ( and Mars). Sun disposits the South Node/MC, and is changing signs imminently.

I would tend to read into that that your current career is holding you back from your destiny, in some manner. Or maybe just that this is something karmic happening.

Also of odd note, Mars rules both the Ascendant and your 6th house. The ruler of the 7th, Venus in Mars, is exactly conjunct the Cusp of the 6th. Jupiter rules your 2nd and 5th, and is exact conjunct your sig of Mars.

Maybe that means let her have the job, that you're going to win the lottery?!

FL

oh Freedomlover i hope you are right about the lottery!! also with mars conjunct the NN on the IC it could be Karmiic and in my past experiences in the way that this happened abruptly without warning (as my day was actually a good productive one at work), i woud agree that it was karmic for sure..also woulld it be fair to say that it was Karmic because the ruler of the end of the matter is Saturn??

Love,light,truth

Blessings..

freedomlover

oh Freedomlover i hope you are right about the lottery!! also with mars conjunct the NN on the IC it could be Karmiic and in my past experiences in the way that this happened abruptly without warning (as my day was actually a good productive one at work), i woud agree that it was karmic for sure..also woulld it be fair to say that it was Karmic because the ruler of the end of the matter is Saturn??

Well, I wouldn't put all my eggs in the lottery basket, but the chart did seem to indicate this as a possibility, I think. (am open to other's opinion on this). And with some, I probably wouldn't even bring it up as one, but with your history...... well, could happen!

I don't know about Saturn ruling the end of the matter as karmic, but it very well could be. I think SN conjunct the MC says it all, as far as that goes.

millionora

cassanra said:
My first gut response is 'chill' :)
hey Cassannra, no worries i would never think of doing anything to her.
I saw her today at work, i was so calm like the peacful lightness you feel in the earth after a heavy duty thinderstrom, and i actually felt so much better knowing i was leaving. i also realized that she too is on her own path and she too has to deal with more when i am gone, maybe for her better or worse..

at any rate, yes the SN on the MC is clear that this career was to easy and not as fulfilling for me as i deeply wished. Perhaps all of this is a blessing in disguise.

love,light,truth

blessings.

lillyjgc

Also, millionora, next time you post a horary question could you please include *pars fortuna*. Its a very important part in horary questions.
Thanks
Lillyjgc

millionora

lillyjgc said:
Also, millionora, next time you post a horary question could you please include *pars fortuna*. Its a very important part in horary questions.
Thanks
Lillyjgc

helloo, Liiljgc the POF is 15' 35 Leo in my 10th. Luna after trining Venus would then move into a trine with the POF.

what could be the result as POF is Fixed and angular..in my 10th or her 4th.
love,light,truth

blessings.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

<Liiljgc the POF is 15' 35 Leo in my 10th. Luna after trining Venus would then move into a trine with the POF.>

No pars is very fast-faster than the moon.To my knowledge, pars is not fixed.
pars last aspect would be an opposition to neptune-so i'm sorry but pars isnt helpful.
Lillyjgc