What happens when woman venus conjunct man mars in scorpio? How mars person will see

Pari23

In Venus conjunct Mars synastry which one feels more attraction?

I think if its woman's venus conjunct man's mars then only venus person feels attraction not mars person in my experience it is that way what is your experience.

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

Re: In Venus conjunct Mars synastry which one feels more attraction?

Venus would stimulate mars, who would typically take action.
Venus would feel activated by mars.
It's mutual, but each reacts according to the energy of the planet, as well as the signs they are in.

AquaGem89

I think if its woman's venus conjunct man's mars then only venus person feels attraction not mars person in my experience it is that way what is your experience.

I beg to disagree with this, but then I understand as it is what you have experienced. However, I have such strong attraction with a man who's mars conjuncted my venus. The attraction was actually very visible, even if left unsaid. Strange that other people can sense that from us. Hahaha

Pari23

I beg to disagree with this, but then I understand as it is what you have experienced. However, I have such strong attraction with a man who's mars conjuncted my venus. The attraction was actually very visible, even if left unsaid. Strange that other people can sense that from us. Hahaha
u feel attraction because you were venus person but mars person doesnot feel attraction in when man's mars aspects woman venus.

Pari23

Venus would stimulate mars, who would typically take action.
Venus would feel activated by mars.
It's mutual, but each reacts according to the energy of the planet, as well as the signs they are in.
But when woman venus conjunct man's mars then its one sided attraction.

AquaGem89

u feel attraction because you were venus person but mars person doesnot feel attraction in when man's mars aspects woman venus.

nope not true. the Mars person certainly felt the attraction. In my experience, it was reciprocal.

There were also cases too that I was the Mars person and I felt that the Venus person wasn't really interested in me.

Pari23

nope not true. the Mars person certainly felt the attraction. In my experience, it was reciprocal.

There were also cases too that I was the Mars person and I felt that the Venus person wasn't really interested in me.
I read somewhere on internet that when woman venus conjunct man mars its mostly one sided but when woman mars conjunct man venus then the attraction is mutual.

AquaGem89

I read somewhere on internet that when woman venus conjunct man mars its mostly one sided but when woman mars conjunct man venus then the attraction is mutual.

ooooh...wherever you read it, must not be that accurate then. :biggrin:

IleneK

Premium Member
What happens when woman venus conjunct man mars in scorpio? How mars person will see venus person?

This of course cannot be truly answered without the context of the entire chart. But in a vacuum, without consideration of the entire chart, I think he/Mars would find her/Venus very attractive. And she would see him as very attractive. It would probably be pretty overwhelming or unconsciously acted upon by both of them.

Pari23

This of course cannot be truly answered without the context of the entire chart. But in a vacuum, without consideration of the entire chart, I think he/Mars would find her/Venus very attractive. And she would see him as very attractive. It would probably be pretty overwhelming or unconsciously acted upon by both of them.
Only i am attracted to him he doesnot feel anything.

Pari23

I think its one sided when man's mars conjunct woman's venus and its only mutual when man's venus conjunct Woman's mars i have read it somewhere on internet.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think its one sided when man's mars conjunct woman's venus and its only mutual when man's venus conjunct Woman's mars i have read it somewhere on internet.

I don't think you completely generalize in that way.
When a man's mars conjunct a woman's venus, that woman's venus conjunct his mars. There is always some kind of connection.
And it also depends upon the signs that Ven-Mars are in as well as the aspect between them.

Jovee1982

u feel attraction because you were venus person but mars person doesn't feel attraction in when man's mars aspects woman venus.

I would disagree with this as well. In my synastry I have mars conjunct his Venus at 2 degrees. I am extremely attracted to him (venus) I am stimulated just looking at him, I just think he is so dam fine! LOL. I am mars and I'm the one touching all the time, LOL.

Last edited:

Stace11099

I've experienced this conjunction in libra almost exactly... his mars in was in higher degree than mine... I was venus he was Mars...when were intimate it alway felt right...we both were excited and nervous the first time...he was very inspired....text were like poetry...conversations were very fulfilling.... we had hurdles though... and the sun and moon compatibility wasn't great...alot of inconjunctions...so the major and most exact aspect was his mars conjunct my venus...so in a nutshell I had a good experience... a romance..a fling... but I'd do it again in a heartbeat...the sex I mean..lol

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

The attractions, who feel it and who doesn't, that you guys were talking about, in my experience and stories shared to me, I think initially, it is the venus person that felt it first and when mars person got pulled in or seduced by the venus person, it awakens mars person. That's my take.

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have read and heard similar:
Venus of a man = is what he likes.
Venus of a woman = how she wants to be treated? (can't remember very accurately)

ElenaJ

Of course considering only Venus/mars aspects we can understand the sexual attraction, but this in no way necessarily gives stability or continuity to a relationship.
How many couples who experience great sex just don't remain together.
For that we would have to look elsewhere, the personal planets, Saturn, ascendents, etc.