Happy Birthday Me.

tsquare

Well in 55 minutes from now it will be my 25th birthday.
I haven't even thought of this untill about 4 days ago when my little brother said it to me.....I had completely forgoten about it.(laugh)
It's odd...when I was a kid I used to know months in advance, and I'd sit and dream of all the presents I was going to recieve.
Whats even funnier is I've been looking at dates and especially bithdates the last few months, since joining this forum, and getting into astrology.....quite obsessively actually.
I've been stareing at my own quite often , so often, that it's funny that I wouldn't even think of my own birthday...stupid! (laugh)

Oh well, I guess this years came as a bit of a suprise to me, and thats kinda nice in it's own way.
only a few more minutes, so
Happy Birthday me.
=============================
TsquarezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

freedomlover

Hey, T-square!

Sorry I missed seeing your post on your birthday, :eek: but you can celebrate again today for me, okay?;)

Have a very blessed year!

Freedomlover

Lissa

Oh Tsquare I'm so sorry but I only saw this thread today!!!Maybe if you had invited us to your party we would have noticed this thread:D

My happy birthday wishes,coming from all my heart!Now if you don't mind our little delay me and Freedomlover would be very happy to join you in your birthday celebrations,as long as you bring the cake...:D